Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,973 members, 7,803,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) (6959 Views)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Rebuke: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Strongbest:
Is this really my thread? Hahahah.
Weldone all of you romancers abi na romancelanders.
Hope you all have fun though.

Sent yhu a mail.
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rebuke:

Sent yhu a mail.

Replied.
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
To all our customers, kindly take note of the seal on REHOBOTH PINK LIP AND NIPP[E CREAM.

If any of our distributors supplied you without the seal or notice the seal has been tempered with, DO NOT accept it!

Thanks

Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Strongbest:
To all our customers, kindly take note of the seal on REHOBOTH PINK LIP AND NIPP[E CREAM.

If any of our distributors supplied you without the seal or notice the seal has been tempered with, DO NOT accept it!

Thanks
is it locally made or imported?
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
ucsparks:
is it locally made or imported?

"Locally made," yes!
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pls how much
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Strongbest:

"Locally made," yes!
you have your marketers close to surulere?
And how much please?
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
ucsparks:
you have your marketers close to surulere?
And how much please?

No Sir. Only in Ikorodu.

The small one is N2,000 and the bigger one is N2,500 but we are running a promo right now and the small goes for N1,600 while the big one goes for N2,000

1 Like

Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2017
Strongbest:

No Sir. Only in Ikorodu.

The small one is N2,000 and the bigger one is N2,500 but we are running a promo right now and the small goes for N1,600 while the big one goes for N2,000

Promo still on, get yours today while offer lasts.
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Strongbest:
If seal is broken or tempered with, do not buy!

Get yours today. Delivery to any part of the country.

Please, feel free to be part of us here:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2017
cheesy. I almost forgot I have a thread here like this.
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by bobbyANSELEM: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE NATURAL HOMEMADE PINK LIPS BALM

Probably you have a rough, chapped, dehydrated dark lips, and you've been asking yourself how do I get rid of this ugly looking lips and achieve a rossy, soft, and hydrated pink lips. Worry no more. That's what this article is all about.

having a pink rossy lips is an appealing feature of a woman’s beauty or a man’s good looks. This is why we have written this article, which contains the recipe of the Simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm.

This pink lips balm Contains nothing but pure natural ingredients such as Waxes, butters, vitamins and Alpha hydroxy acids. Leaving your lips hydrated, soft and pinkish.

Follow this link to read the full details on how to make simple and effective natural homemade pink lips balm
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by Strongbest(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Heyllo people. How's everyone doing here? Trust we are good.

I am glad to announce to us that our PINK LIPS CREAM now has additional values with proven results such as:

- clearing dark knuckles
- dark kneels
- clear dark spots on an uneven bleached skin
etc.

This is one of the safest products you will come across, proudly made by us.

You can also become one of our distributors. Great offer awaits you.

Patronise us and come here to testify. cheesy
Re: Pink Lips Cream Review (rehoboth Pink Lips Cream) by tobby20: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2020
Are u on WhatsApp
Drop your number and the pricema

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Called Me A SIMP And I Showed Her This / I Saw A Packet Of Condom In My Girl Apartment / Video Live:Ike Sucks Mercy's Two Breasts & Had Sex In Bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.