Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri (14764 Views)

FG To Fence University Of Maiduguri With 64 Billion Naira / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by 247tops(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Following yesterday's bomb blasts at the University of Maiduguri, the management of the institution announced the continuation of her first semester exam via circulars posted within the University.

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2017
All land and not many structures. Typical North

12 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Mologi(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
All land and not many structures. Typical North

help them build house......

#justthinkingaloud...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Mologi:

help them build house......

#justthinkingaloud...
Cos they no get governor ba? I never even build house for my villa

11 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Mologi(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:

So why u never build house for your villa...village people?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by veekid(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Praise the Lord oo
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by damiloladuke: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
IF I was a student in that school. My tenure had just ended

11 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
the dawn is near smiley
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Mologi:

So why u never build house for your villa...village people?

Nah bro. Money matters. Never get job sef

3 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Authoreety: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Egwu di o
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2017
all i can see here is no security check to prevent any further attacks

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by okonja(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2017
That's for sure
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by DONSMITH123(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2017
good one. we can't shut down coz of boko boys
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by sagitariusbaby(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2017
People wey dey attend that school get liver plus mind. If na me eh, I no dey do again
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by SEEDORF441(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
It looks like secondary school
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:

UNIMAID is a federal university.

Also...the picture you see there is just one of the smaller gates. UNIMAID has a lot of structures on ground.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by dyabman(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
What a university ! undecided
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by AngryNigerian(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
...as usual naa
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Av they conducted a proper check
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Mouthgag: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Na University bẹ dis or primary school
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by agulion: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
The ae already used to bomb blast, all Muslim are not terrorist But all terrorist are Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Dc4life(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2017
The army was too quick in announcing that boko haram has been cleared, thus, giving the people in the northeast a false sense of security. If the university community had not lowered her guard as a result of the implied understanding of the declaration from the military, this ugly incident could have been checked.

The President was quick to condem the attack on Unimaid Mosque but kept mum when Southern Kaduna Christains were killed. He was in zanfara to broker peace and constitute taskforce to recover stolen cows but remain deaf and dumb when Agatu, Nebo were masacered by fulani herdsmen. Mr Islamic President your misguided children whom you nutured and pampered from amajiri has graduated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2017
9jakohai:

UNIMAID is a federal university.

Also...the picture you see there is just one of the smaller gates. UNIMAID has a lot of structures on ground.
Alright. My bad

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Mologi(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
Nah bro. Money matters. Never get job sef

God will provide......#believe bro....

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by osuofia2(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
I CAN SEE THAT SOME ONE IS STILL WEARING HIJAB...... THEY SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF THOSE HIJABS WEARING FEMALES... BECAUSE THEY ARE MOSTLY THE CARRIER OF THE BOMBS.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
SEEDORF441:
It looks like secondary school

Better check this thread then...

https://www.nairaland.com/2362544/few-pics-unimaid-greatest-maidites
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by alaskido(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
If I be student for that I will not resume o. Them fit come inside class come bomb students. I go change University sharp sharp.
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by frenzydilz(m): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Mologi:

God will provide......#believe bro....
Thanks man
Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by fatherAbraam(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
And that's a university?

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by Celegbengz(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
UNIMAID is one of the biggest federal university in 9ja. So stop hating.

1 Like

Re: Photos: School Activities Resumes At The University Of Maiduguri by miblolo(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
I think the picture was taken from the smallest gate where the suicide bomber attempted to go in...
Otherwise the gates in to the university are not like this.
UNIMAID is very big...full of structures and equally beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Harassments And The Cabals In Nigerian Universities / UNIZIK Wins Geo-sciences Competition Among African Universities / Education Beyond Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.