Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Attenshun! Agbalumo Is Out With Its Goodness - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Attenshun! Agbalumo Is Out With Its Goodness (834 Views)

The Real English Name Of "AGBALUMO" / Hollandia Yoghurt Offers Nourishing Goodness For Every Moment / Why Is Agbalumo Not Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attenshun! Agbalumo Is Out With Its Goodness by BuzzAss(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Attenshun my good readers. I was jejely passing through the streets this afternoon and my eye cash something a young lady was hawking in a tray and I just say I should confirmento what she was selling, that’s how it turned to be Agbalumo, yes na! the one Igbo people call Udara even though back in school, my lecshura said the real name is African Star Apple and that it belongs to the family Chrysophyllum o and that the good one that show face plenty around is the albidum specie, bet wait o dear people, how does that fruit look like apple na? bet, it is one of those things that you kukuma just agree when the ogas say that is how it is o. The fruit is seasonal, shows face during dry season December through April and take partial plenty pass in the southern area of Nigeria than other parts, we love good thing for south, naso!

Now, I have your attention…

Continue on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/01/16/attenshun-agbalumo-is-out-with-its-goodness/
Re: Attenshun! Agbalumo Is Out With Its Goodness by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
So Milky! I Love It When It's Sweet
Re: Attenshun! Agbalumo Is Out With Its Goodness by Sleekydee(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
See Tray of Joy n Happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

F-kazab City Catering Service/08029437911 / Preparing Jollof Rice The Ghanaian Style / Where Can I Get Snake Meat Or Dog Meat Or Rabbit Meat In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.