Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:46 PM

~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** (1741 Views)

Brutal Clash: Paayne Vs Fluxmind / •°• Complete Massacre : Fluxmind Vs Souloho19 •°• / •°• Regular Battle : Fluxmind Vs Joewendell •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
GIYAZZ VS FLUXMIND

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

RULES
- 5 bars(50 words per bar)
- Deadline is 8pm, 18th January 2017.
- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters
Voters should just vote and leave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
(Check)
Ayy Giyazz, where you at fam?
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tally ho!
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Death Star Cannons activating...

I'm still unpacking the flames to adapt in this game/
It's not Branding if I said I want to repackage this lame/
But since he needs a way out cos his Career is lacking the fame/
The Strategy would be exit wounds to the back of his brain /
No sexual themes, but if it is, the sex is mean/
I fück him up, in the Career end, like I sexed his dream /
Tagging his homies to a battle ring... Are they Wrestling Teams? /
They gas him up, it's confirmed this 'Named Vee'et his beans /
Shots massage his back, caress his chest & the rest his spleen/
Yuck! The mess is green/
He'll look like 'Ye in a hospital when I wreck his genes/
G's azz in a pot, smoking, laid to rest in steam/
Make a Tag with no hands, it's just one Man on you/
Top of the ring, Shooting Star Press, land on you/
We talking Hell in Cell or TLC Trash? The Can on you/
4 times? Really bruh? You let that Sun Tanned Man OWN you ?/
If Rap was War, I be like Texas Shooters/
Go into a gun store, buying vests & Rugers/
I spent 5 Nights at Freddy's tryna get to Krueger /
But this Cat ain't as big standing next to a Coogar /
He'll bleed out his arteries when my Artemis bow & arrows hunt/
The poison would make him go ape shít if I used the Snake in a Monkey Shadow Stunt/
Bullseye! I... tore'is chest when I hit G in that sweet Spot ... Like he's a shallow cünt /
I started in the shepherd field, now in the Den of Lions/
If I hold the heart of a Lion, know I'm harder than Iron/
I'm shooting a G-star below the Belt , send him far to the Horizon/
In the eyes or skies of Paraguayans he looks like Orion /
Stealth moves, I'm as slick n sleek as serpents/
The beast is lurking/
When the Trumpet sounds its not for Police Insurgence/
Fire will crack at Dawn, like neighborhood peace disturbance/
G will get blown afar with his bones apart, then put back piece by piece by at least three Surgeons/
Human with machine installed parts, I'm forever evolving/
Keep my weapon revolving, aimed at whoever involving/
Jump the gun? A False Start! Proton canons dissolve him/
No wahala, I'll let it All Spark , it's not Valhalla when I'm leaving Hall Marks till this rap legend is Fallen /

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fluxmind?

That's a stupìd rap name!/ I'm getting this newbie cat raped/
funny how he beat Joe, but he the dude that's average/ I heard your selling point are the couple of rhymes you spill. . . but today that union will fail like Ubi's marriage!!

At your first arrival you had that uniqueness that made rappers cower/ newbies thought of you as rap's Jack Bauer/
Cos your rhymes were wowers, received claps for hours/ But these days. . . its like you got quite predictable. . . cos everybody seems to read Mind like they got telepathic powers/

Yes, you lost touch! explains why imma clip this win/ your fitness wore out, you no longer spit it sick/
Now you got this weight on you, how you plan to flip this, kid?/
You should have prayed this battle didn't work out, cos I planned to get you ripped!!

Rip out your throat with speed/ I'm pissed! I will smoke this dweeb/
for tryna flow with me/ i will beat you till you choke and bleed/
I won't even let you GET HELP. . . . MMM Ponzi scheme!!

I trip too fast, I will take this beef to your fam cos you strike a chord/ bìtch-slap your mom till her eyes are smeared/
Beat your dad with a baseball bat if the guy goes hard/ Then have your sister pinned to the wall while i plug into her like a HiVolt Guard!!

Take a look, every nigga know you getting pummeled cos I spit that wave shìt/ team newbies be like: "G'Iyaz getting him halved" Joewendell on some yesterday's shìt/
Team vets said I'm getting you ate, and you better embrace it/
I even got support calls from these industry catz. . . so its obvious all teams got me on this beat like I'm a Mavin!!

(Altims)

So peep the shots in this verse, you getting beat, cūnt/ shots on shots like Ice and Sark ripped that beat up/
You see all these shots in the previous lines? its a setup to a heaped punch/
so you getting killed in this bar. . . after this last SHOT. . . like Oliver Reed in The Pub!!

Newbies, see how I outclassed the nitwit?/ I heard he gives y'all trouble with his loud ass techniques/
reason I put him to shame with that real rap, wit shìt/ so after this battle. . . . Mind go run go far. . . like you're not paying attention!!!

Easy. . . .

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Open for votes to every regular member on this section and everyone tagged

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by obesemf(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin Giyazz, why did you choose to battle this guy? grin
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
obesemf:
grin Giyazz, why did you choose to battle this guy? grin
Lol, bro. Just vote. Mad man!
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Paayne(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol. see blood 4 ground fa.
anyway, lemme first save this seat for my vote..
buh una try sha..
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Timelezz: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Punchline goes to Giyazz
I will give the rhymes to fluxmind

Giyazz takes this for me
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by jreyez(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
MVGT - GIYAZZ

1 Like

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by sosiqdude(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2017
MVGT------- GIYAZZ
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by devilmaycry: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ya'll big to breakdown ur votes or wat ?
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by JoeWendell: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Opener- tie
Punchlines- giyazz shocked
Rhymes $ Flow- Fluxmind, cool
Personals- giyazz grin
Similes/metaphors- tie
Wordplays- Ojuku grin
Closer - giyazz, on point smiley

Mvgt - giyazz!!! cry

Great battle!
But this two battlers needs serious improvements grin
Mostly giyazz cheesy
Flux you got cray rhyming skills wink
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by JoeWendell: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Open for votes to every regular member on this section and everyone tagged

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Smellymouth
Kinglekan
Kingtom
Mimzy
MissGdope
STFUAREYOUGOD
Iykekelvins
MzMycoli
Mynd44
Jaybee3
Glacierz
Jason21
TheSonOfMark
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Muhgd
Llaykorn
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Lagunna1
Ojoawo
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Elvisonjack2
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Wrongturn
Naijaboiy
Sinizia
Testerfuze
teddybiyasi
Lezz
Sammcarter
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Willofsteel
Sosiqdude
Richommie
Rapacme
Liricyst
Obesemf
Gladyys
Sinizia
Supermiy
Raplinx999
Dklef
Adanna28
Danbrowndmf
Lhood

You they tag your fans join?
Those names that started the list aint regulars here.
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Paayne(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nice battle in general, nd nice verses from both shooters..

So here goes,

Opener - 1pt - Giyaz (Lol, nice opening bar)

Rhymes - 2pts - Fluxmind (giyaz wasn't all that consistent)

Similes / metaphors - 2pts - Giyaz

PunchLines - 3pts - Giyaz

Personals - 2pts - Giyaz (lol, Flux..you no see strong personal wey you for use attack dis guy ni )

Flow - 1pt - Tie

Wordplays - 2pts - Giyaz

Closer - 1pt - Tie

Giyaz - 9pts. Vs. Fluxmind. - 2pts (Damn!)

So judging by Criteria,

Mvgt------- Giyaz.
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Thread closed
GIYAZZ wins!
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by JoeWendell: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Hahaha

Flux, got whooped bad grin
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by JigsawKillah(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
really?
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by JigsawKillah(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
fluxmind:
Death Star Cannons activating...

I'm still unpacking the flames to adapt in this game/
It's not Branding if I said I want to repackage this lame/
But since he needs a way out cos his Career is lacking the fame/
The Strategy would be exit wounds to the back of his brain /
No sexual themes, but if it is, the sex is mean/
I fück him up, in the Career end, like I sexed his dream /
Tagging his homies to a battle ring... Are they Wrestling Teams? /
They gas him up, it's confirmed this 'Named Vee'et his beans /
Shots massage his back, caress his chest & the rest his spleen/
Yuck! The mess is green/
He'll look like 'Ye in a hospital when I wreck his genes/
G's azz in a pot, smoking, laid to rest in steam/
He'll bleed out his arteries when my Artemis bow & arrows hunt/
The poison would make him go ape shít if I used the Snake in a Monkey Shadow Stunt/
Bullseye! I... tore'is chest when I hit G in that sweet Spot ... Like he's a shallow cünt /
Stealth moves, I'm as slick n sleek as serpents/
The beast is lurking/
When the Trumpet sounds its not for Police Insurgence/
Fire will crack at Dawn, like neighborhood peace disturbance/
G will get blown afar with his bones apart, then put back piece by piece by at least three Surgeons/
Human with machine installed parts, I'm forever evolving/
Keep my weapon revolving, aimed at whoever involving/
Jump the gun? A False Start! Proton canons dissolve him/
No wahala, I'll let it All Spark , it's not Valhalla when I'm leaving Hall Marks till this rap legend is Fallen /

Decent!
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
JigsawKillah:

Decent!

How do I get better with punchlines? Mine need work.
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Limerick: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Giyaz, your last four rhymes were irritating as fûck. Work on your Rhymes, you are too rusty.
MMM line was a KO though.

1 Like

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Limerick:
Giyaz, your last four rhymes were irritating as fûck. Work on your Rhymes, you are too rusty.
MMM line was a KO though.
Are you for real? man. Lol. I see absolutely nothing wrong with those rhymes.
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Chidexter(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow, nice one guys
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by liricyst(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Fluxmind

I like how you think. Your ideas are good, executions are okay. However, you should really look into your setups. In a bar, you join a lot of ideas together and it's not the best. I see you are pun inclined. Excellent. Now you have to lock down pun associations, connect from your setups to your end punch.

see this:

I hit G in that sweet Spot ... Like he's a shallow cünt.

I loved this end punch....but the setups weren't in line with it. It made the bar look disjointed.
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2017
liricyst:
Fluxmind

I like how you think. Your ideas are good, executions are okay. However, you should really look into your setups. In a bar, you join a lot of ideas together and it's not the best. I see you are pun inclined. Excellent. Now you have to lock down pun associations, connect from your setups to your end punch.

see this:

I loved this end punch....but the setups weren't in line with it. It made the bar look disjointed.

I appreciate the tips bruh. Sometimes it's a little tricky for me to come up with a scheme for a bar, so basically I have to make every line related/connected. I'm evolving tho! smiley

1 Like

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by GIYAZZ(m): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2017
liricyst:
Fluxmind

see this:

I swear it, i like the guy's steelo. He's got a lot of nice ideas. And i admire his rhyming style. If only he was here before now, and battled with more skilled opponents, he could have been a dangerous vet to be reckoned with by now, because he would have been forced to learn how to punch better after two or more challenging battles.

Fluxmind is nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Paayne(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
GIYAZZ:
I swear it, i like the guy's steelo. He's got a lot of nice ideas. And i admire his rhyming style. If only he was here before now, and battled with more skilled opponents, he could have been a dangerous vet to be reckoned with by now, because he would have been forced to learn how to punch better after two or more challenging battles.

Fluxmind is nice.

hope y'al will be there to vote when i battle flux on the 12th?
Re: ~ ~ ~ **** Hell In A New Dawn *** ~ ~ ~ GIYAZZ Vs FLUXMIND ~ ~ ~ *** by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Paayne:

hope y'al will be there to vote when i battle flux on the 12th?

Oh & have Jiggy set it up. Should be a classic!

(1) (Reply)

|««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS II|*ILLNESS Vs TEDDYBIYASI*»»| / Is Rap Really Considered "music" Or Sumthin Else? / To Be Continued. . . [cypher]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.