Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh (13971 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by MrGreenMavro: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by MaziOmenuko: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

From one freezer
to another deep-freezer..

It's heading to the morgue; To rest in peace forever.

But what do I know...I'm just a bystander.

You made ur money earlier.
they say u're a life saver
Now there's a chilling freezer...
Thats the game changer

They made u a lone-ranger.

Money cant grow on trees, the truth is always bitter

I know you're eyeing that trigger...
Only if you become humbler...

I advice u use a blade, ur wrist is much smoother

Or you can get a snipper...
the insects are much wiser

They toil in a dry whether...
Shows u are way duller

Now you are sober...
I thought u had a liver
Nairaland will show you pepper
Seun lost his spot to your guider
Chuddy is flexing with your dollar

You're just hunted by a monster

Mazi is not your hater...
We share a lot together.
Your money on the freezer...
My beer on same freezer...

I paid N250 for that Gulder...
You paid more for your slaughter

See you much later.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by martin123: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Guess MMM cant meet up. its obvious, the thing is gone.....
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by bettercreature(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
grin grin grin grin

From one freezer to another deep-freeze....

It's heading to the morgue, to rest in peace forever.

Let them MMM zombies catch you
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by bettercreature(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
martin123:
Guess MMM cant meet up. its obvious, the thing is gone.....
The problem is,the participants can not speak with one voice! those who have got a fortune from the are against new investors who are trying everything to get their money back
Its like when you rob Paul to pay Peter....There is no way they can speak with one voice
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by omobadurella(m): 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Exactly. Must you bring evrytin here? Nairaland of all places where people are ready to say shit.
Ajiswaggs:
If these MMM close...I won't blame anybody or media but only the participant of MMM... Because you are the one feeding these bastard bloggers news....stop panicking

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by phantom(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM needs urgent recapitalization.
**Dialling Charles Soludo** grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
.ponzi schemes have never been the same in any country it got frozen, unfortunately Nigerians are still naive to the modus operandi

However, the life blood of mmm is PH but right now what is the ratio of GH and PH !! ladies and gentlemen do the mathematics and give us the answer....in fella's voice

In other words how would you convince someone whose "spare money" is trapped in the system to source for another "spare money" to PH even when he is traumatised and riding with debt

mmm South Africa have never been the same after frozen, mmm Zimbabwe is dead and buried but unfortunately Nigerians believes so much in miracles rather than practicalities

in conclusion, only if 50% of mavrodians can PH and get the system reactivated...until then all fingers are crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by BlackHummer(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
they have transferred the money to another freezer, deep freezer, one chance grin

Lol. you are wickeddddddddd grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
mhisbliss:
they have transferred the money to another freezer, deep freezer, one chance grin

grin grin grin grin
You should be a comedian giving Ali baba competition
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by mhisbliss(f): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
careytommy7:

grin grin grin grin
You should be a comedian giving Ali baba competition
grin
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by OLAITANSOLOMON: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
YES, THAT IS TRUE I JUST OPENED MINE TOO AND DISCOVERED THAT MY GH HAS DISAPPEARED WHILE MY MAVRO IS STILL SHOWING "pending withdrawal"
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by GuiderJames: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Patience...

1 Share

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by deetomee: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Those of you ranting and spitting nonsense here. There are participants whose money are to the tune of millions yet they are not bothered or causing panic like you with your peanuts you PH into the system. If you know nothing, contact your guider else shut your gutters you call mouth. I can't deal. Some Nigerian youths are pathetic. Make una get sense. Nah this mumu attitude make una dey elect stupid people to office cos most of you lack good sense of judgement, hence rush to conclusions. You guys wanna GH huge amounts abi? Shay una hear say mavrodi get one Centre bank for Russia where the money dey come from? You wanna GH yet refused to PH as little as 10k or less. If everybody does, this will be past story as everyone will be matched with one another and possibly looking to the next phase of MMM. Goats...! Mtcheeeeeew. Make una learn. Ignorance is a disease

8 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Ajewealth123(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
larrykay0:
. u should b d one to shut ur mouth
damn,ur ugliness is outta this world.
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by 9ja4show: 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
deetomee:
Those of you ranting and spitting nonsense here. There are participants whose money are to the tune of millions yet they are not bothered or causing panic like you with your peanuts you PH into the system. If you know nothing, contact your guider else shut your gutters you call mouth. I can't deal. Some Nigerian youths are pathetic. Make una get sense. Nah this mumu attitude make una dey elect stupid people to office cos most of you lack good sense of judgement, hence rush to conclusions. You guys wanna GH huge amounts abi? Shay una hear say mavrodi get one Centre bank for Russia where the money dey come from? You wanna GH yet refused to PH as little as 10k or less. If everybody does, this will be past story as everyone will be matched with one another and possibly looking to the next phase of MMM. Goats...! Mtcheeeeeew. Make una learn. Ignorance is a disease

You just see your life? How much did you out inside? The idea is to bridge gap between the rich and poor. ..so its not about people with big money; broke ass talking trash....anyone can talk now.

3 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Ajewealth123(m): 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
anigbajumo:

Mr man,stop acting funny. Pls contact ur guider. You are not the only one here.GH below 20k is still intact, why the rush nd unecessary complaints here that can changes anything,stop the panic nd let watch as the game unfold.
gh below 20k is intact but ph above 20k is accepted shey?
My thought is, why can't all guilders contribute money from the ones they embezzle to enable the system come back to shape? You people should continue deceiving the less privilege ok

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Ajewealth123(m): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
grin grin grin grin

From one freezer
to another deep-freezer..

It's heading to the morgue; To rest in peace forever.

You made ur money earlier.
they say u're a life saver
Now there's a chilling freezer...
Thats the game changer

They made u a lone-ranger.

Money cant grow on trees, the truth is always bitter

I know you're eyeing that trigger...
Only if you become humbler...

I advice u use a blade, ur wrist is much smoother

Or you can get a snipper...
the insects are much wiser

They toil in a dry whether...
Shows u are way duller

Now you are sober...
I thought u had a liver
Nairaland will show you pepper
Seun lost his spot to your guider
Chuddy is flexing with your dollar

You're just hunted by a monster

Mazi is not your hater...
We share a lot together.
Your money on the freezer...
My beer on same freezer...

I paid N250 for that Gulder...
You paid more for your slaughter

See you much later.
shai see as this guy use red oil rub body come dey play near fire,I pity u
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by ryd3(m): 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by sauceEEP(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
From scanfrost freezer to thermocool next will definitely be to a washing machine to clear/wash off the mavros...
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by alezzy13: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
deetomee:

The thing tire me. I have a sizable sum in the system but have been totally calm about it. Panic is one of the greatest enemies of the system but peeps wont learn. If you create panic which discourages people from PHing, where the F$$$ do they expect to receive GH from? *sigh
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by deetomee: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
9ja4show:

You just see your life? How much did you out inside? The idea is to bridge gap between the rich and poor. ..so its not about people with big money; broke ass talking trash....anyone can talk now.

Another pathetic FOOL...!

1 Like

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by 9ja4show: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
deetomee:

Another pathetic FOOL...!

You are a verified slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by anigbajumo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
gh below 20k is intact but ph above 20k is accepted shey?
My thought is, why can't all guilders contribute money from the ones they embezzle to enable the system come back to shape? You people should continue deceiving the less privilege ok

Bro,no guider left with blank PO,they are PH as well, I knw d amoit my guider PH which am sure not only him.I av plenty of people that av not been merged to PH since last yr till now....
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by getostar: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
deetomee:

oh! you are now fighting amongst urselves.
you seek a scape goat to lose money while u make money ba?
your money is gone gone gone...

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by Carlos122(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yes op
I just saw thesame thing this afternoon. I have only 46K there oo and it is tellin me "GH amount exceeds daily maximum".

I do not understand. What does that mean?
Re: Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh by louiskay(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
I requested for help two days ago... and I was matched today.... expecting to get my money tomorrow....

After that, I will PH again.... no course for alarm.... only We can stabilise d system.....

screenshot dey 4 doubting Thomas (se) ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Side Hustle Update / Is WKC Investment Legit?? / Ghwx Crashes........ Again!! Their dirty trick exposed!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.