Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,133 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. (1107 Views)

I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a
wife... Applicants with the following requirements
should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the
sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank
statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well
as an awesome sense of humour
8. Attach written recommendationsfrom at least 2
former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome
10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages
11. Well-trained in home management and
hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful
All applicants are advised to send their applications
by 18th of January 2017. Attach health and birth
certificates. Only selected candidates will be
contacted.
*inform your relatives*
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
oga sowie u neva readY...in this kind time? undecided
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Emac34: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Looking for a young lady between the age of 23 to 28 and has 30 to 35 yrs relationship experience

Bros you never ready
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by dacblogger: 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Get ready 2 die single... grin
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

Are you applying trapqueen? Trust me,you may be trapped in my love grin.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
dacblogger:
Get ready 2 die single... grin
Meaning you don't have any of all the above qualities? You are on a long thing..sad
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by DeLioncourt: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:
I am getting married in 2017. Now looking for a
wife... Applicants with the following requirements
should apply;
1. Should have natural hair
2. Minimum of a University Degree preferably in the
sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
3. Satisfactory income source backed by a bank
statement
4. A tigress in bed, and a great cook
5. No tattoos or unusual body piercings
6. Should have an hour glass body
7. Able to sustain an intellectual conversation as well
as an awesome sense of humour
8. Attach written recommendationsfrom at least 2
former boyfriends
9. Knowledge of Public relations that is awesome
10. Fluent in at least 2 international languages
11. Well-trained in home management and
hospitality
12. Must have a great character
13. No previous record of cheating
14. Demonstrated ability to make a man successful
All applicants are advised to send their applications
by 18th of January 2017. Attach health and birth
certificates. Only selected candidates will be
contacted.
*inform your relatives*

lol. just go create your own wife.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Are you applying trapqueen? Trust me,you may be trapped in my love grin.

grin

No thank u... I got tatts, I got piercings..
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Get clay and mould her yourself.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

No thank u... I got tatts, I got piercings..
Awww,you are practically out of this contest.what a pity sad sad
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Get clay and mould her yourself.
Smh..you too don't have any of those qualities with that elegant beauty of urs ?
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Awww,you are practically out of this contest.what a pity sad sad

grin

It's fine..
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

It's fine..
Can I pm you? Got something serious to tell you.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Hahahaha... What is that serious thing u wanna tell me sha? To laser my tatts? Nooo way.. Besides I love my piercings too... grin cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha... What is that serious thing u wanna tell me sha? To laser my tatts? Nooo way.. Besides I love my piercings too... grin cheesy
I have sent the pm.there is something I wanna tell you..let's see in camera sis.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

I have sent the pm.there is something I wanna tell you..let's see in camera sis.

shocked shocked shocked

I don't let anyone invade my privacy... Thank u but no, thank u...
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Call me bastard if you don't remain single for life
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by robosky02(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked

hmmmmmmmmmm I see the toasting oh grin
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked

Then I'm afraid you might have missed out on this wonderful information.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

If you want to pm her, you don't need her consent to do that, if she does not reply you then it means she ain't interested in what you got and it's no big deal if she ain't.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Stevebamdex(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Call me bastard if you don't remain single for life
Ladies have been submitting their application.
I hereby announced you as the chairman of bastard association of nairaland grin
Accept my congratulations. smiley
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Ladies have been submitting their application.
I hereby announced you as the chairman of bastard association of nairaland grin
Accept my congratulations. smiley

Lol, they are submitting their applications but have you seen a perfect match? So I guess you should go back and rescind that announcement
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
robosky02:

hmmmmmmmmmm I see the toasting oh grin

grin

I dunno abt him... But I am pretty sure abt my decision tongue
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Smh..you too don't have any of those qualities with that elegant beauty of urs ?
are you toasting me? Ayam not interested o, ask the poster below if he/she knws anyone with All the qualities you dey find.
Re: I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. by Ezeugostephen(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day house.
am Stephen , Igbo, humble, caring, passionate.
I need a woman who is whole heartly ready to settle down this 2017(August).
She must come from the eastern part of Nigeria.
age 29 below. she must be educated,( financially OK ) visionary, passion driven and ready to spend the rest of her life with a poor guy like me.
call me on +2348099394589 (whatapp)
hope to see my lucky Wife!

(1) (Reply)

My Holiday Was Great, All Thanks To His Riffle / Lovely Prewedding Photos Of My Cousin / 7 Signs that you Woman's​ Have You Lost Such Bedroom Touch??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.