Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Men Of The End Time In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Of The End Time In The Church (731 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of The End Time In The Church by sirmmykay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
I was reading through my bible when I came across this powerful warning to the ladies through the help of the Holy Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:1-7 says “1 But understand this that in the last days there will come times of difficulty (PERILOUS TIME). 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. Let’s now consider verse 6 “For among them (this kind of men/people) are those who creep into households (CHURCH, HOME, FAMILY etc) and capture WEAK WOMEN, BURDENED WITH SINS AND LED ASTRAY BY VARIOUS PASSIONS, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. (English Standard Version).
When I read through this, I see this message talking about MEN IN THE CHURCH whose intention is to get married and settle down with “INNOCENT WOMEN.” Now I’m not against your relationship with that prince charming guy because I know all ladies always dream of being with a prince for the rest of their life. I want you to know that decisions taken today as regard marriage will stay with you for the rest of your life, it will be a blessing or a curse for the rest of your life.
I want you to sincerely ask yourself these 9 questions as regard that guy you currently dating/courting; your sincere answer should determine your conclusion as regard the said guy.
1. Is he motivated by God’s will or selfish lust? I mean is he ready to wait for selfish pleasure until proper time in relationship after you are married or is he trying to convince you that it is okay to have sex before marriage and that God understand and other stuff like that?
2. Does he attend church regularly? I’m not talking of a part time member, is he part of the church as much as possible? Is he involved in the fellowship of the church? I mean is general Christian life with church of God?
3. Does he treat me like possession or beloveth wife-to-be from God? Is he jealous of your life and success or cherish you so much with gift and as a special woman as you are?
4. What does his past relationship (s) looks like?
5. Has he left the trail of broken heart behind? Has he left behind his trail of past girlfriend and broken heart? Or is he still in a good friendship with them? Still in good standing? Still talk to one another?
6. If he had children from past relationship, does he provide for those children? Is he working hard to provide for you and himself or depending on your income? Is he responsible?
7. Does he honour authority? Does he honour his parent or talk badly about them all the time? Does he honour his boss? Has he been arrested before? and if yes, does he show genuine remorse for what he has done and ready to change his life?
8. Is he ready to wait for sex after marriage or does he try to convince you into doing it even when you not married yet?
9. Is he ready for committed relationship? Are there character traits that you would be able to teach him? you shouldn’t be the one to teach him how to be a good man, he should be all the things that you want if truly he is the one that God choses for you.
Finally, Ask yourself all this questions and list out your sincere answers, then line up your man against the entire questions that we talked about in 2 Tim 3;1-7.
I want you to stop and ask yourself “what do you really want in a man?” don’t try to push your relationship, God has the right person for you. Shalom
Re: Men Of The End Time In The Church by Mustack: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
but most of all this your rant happen to ladies most....

(1) (Reply)

Your Val(killing Costly Relationships)exclusive Bae !!!!!!!! / A Friend Is In Need Of Ur Advise / See Lovely And Mouth Opening Photos Of Rihanna Style Development Over The Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.