Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

C++ Programmer Is Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ Programmer Is Needed (1379 Views)

C++ Programmer Needed / C# Programmer Needed For Hire / C++ Programmer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C++ Programmer Is Needed by milkytins(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good day. Please I need someone that can use C++ to program and simulate the growth of a plant.
Call 08068998735 or through whatsap.
Thanks.
Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by SeunLanLege(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2017
milkytins:
Good day. Please I need someone that can use C++ to program and simulate the growth of a plant.
Call 08068998735 or through whatsap.
Thanks.

How about javascript?

1 Like

Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by milkytins(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2017
SeunLanLege:

How about javascript?
It can't solve the problem.
Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by SeunLanLege(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
milkytins:

It can't solve the problem.

OK, cool
Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by stack1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
What's the details of your project I code in C++ however point of correction, JavaScript can solve it via WebGl which very similar to opengl one might use to code such via C++
Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by 0luwatope(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2017
stack1:
What's the details of your project I code in C++ however point of correction, JavaScript can solve it via WebGl which very similar to opengl one might use to code such via C++
Sorry Sir, what school did you attend because I've been taught this C++ last semester and what I can majorly do with it is to calculate. I'm currently in 300L studying Comp Sci. Tell me how you know of these things
Re: C++ Programmer Is Needed by stack1(m): 3:44am On Jan 31, 2017
0luwatope:

Sorry Sir, what school did you attend because I've been taught this C++ last semester and what I can majorly do with it is to calculate. I'm currently in 300L studying Comp Sci. Tell me how you know of these things

Bro in Nigeria, you cant be taught nada about high-end computer programming, get your self good books all over the internet and get practicing

(1) (Reply)

New Social Network To Be Launched By Nigerian Youths / App User Mistook Python Programming Language For Pet Snake. / Why Is Nairaland Popular? Your Views!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.