Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! (4342 Views)

MMM Just Paid Me / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Will Survive! The Spirit Is High!! Two People Paid Me Today!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by realpoacher(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Woke up this morning to the double alert of 13k and 12k simultaneously making it a total of 25k paid me overnight by other core Mavrodians which I have already withdrawn to add to my son's school fees... cheesy

Hehehe hehehe I still have another pending GH of 145k which if cashed out next week I will use to balance my house rent. grin

God bless you Mavrodi and may you live long.

God bless MMM
God bless Mavrodi
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Erm.... Erm let me sharply PH 50k in MMM Nigeria bitcoin version to move the ministry forward

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by FirstTImeUser: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice!

Through thick and thin (thick criticism that can choke, bashings that may want to thin out the pillars of this platform) I am sure it will survive.

It's only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by lachenzy1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
If na play abeg stop. tell the real truth. my Hope's almost gone. the pictures not enough to clear me

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by Polyestar(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mtchew! Small money.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by odogwubiafra: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haters will not like this at allllllllllllllllll!
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by Poorboy: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
If na true roger me just mtn recharge card 07034366763 if u no send the card then your story na fake...
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
seun come see oh. This is fp worthy
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by Dclique(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
masterchi:
seun come see oh. This is fp worthy

Don't bother. Threads like this don't ever make front page angry
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by peawizzy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
ghw is the bomb. ask me how and i will attend to you.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by realpoacher(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
lachenzy1:
If na play abeg stop. tell the real truth. my Hope's almost gone. the pictures not enough to clear me

Bros the pictures no clear abi...oh! I see, you want make I do video join abi?

Abeg no believe me o, na joke I dey joke... Ode, MUMU... So I will lie because of 25k?... Come and steal the money from my account na, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by realpoacher(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
peawizzy:

Sup cutie.... I am equally doing GHW and many more.... Trust me online business is the best grin
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by shaggy007(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
realpoacher:
Woke up this morning to the double alert of 13k and 12k simultaneously making it a total of 25k paid me overnight by other core Mavrodians which I have already withdrawn to add to my son's school fees... cheesy

Hehehe hehehe I still have another pending GH of 145k which if cashed out next week I will use to balance my house rent. grin

God bless you Mavrodi and may you live long.

God bless MMM
God bless Mavrodi
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Erm.... Erm let me sharply PH 50k in MMM Nigeria bitcoin version to move the ministry forward

No lie! Haba angry

No vex me o!
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by gondon(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by cirmuell(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
realpoacher:

Bros the pictures no clear abi...oh! I see, you want make I do video join abi?

Abeg no believe me o, na joke I dey joke... Ode, MUMU... So I will lie because of 25k?... Come and steal the money from my account na, idiot.
wtf? What did he do to warrant this much curse words? He only asked that you shed more light, moreover I think he's one of you guys. Na wa for you o undecided

1 Like

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by pope191: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
cirmuell:
wtf? What did he do to warrant this much curse words? He only asked that you shed more light, moreover I think he's one of you guys. Na wa for you o undecided

He should shed more light, cos he look like PHCN to both of you? Does he own him any explanation in the first place? evil bond shall b for anyone that won't learn to mind his/her business henceforth. Since it's a most the doom prediction should come to past, so is swear will b given freely for anyone that need it.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by peawizzy(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
realpoacher:

Sup cutie.... I am equally doing GHW and many more.... Trust me online business is the best grin
as in eh, online business is the way forward o.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by cirmuell(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:

He should shed more light, cos he look like PHCN to both of you? Does he own him any explanation in the first place? evil bond shall b for anyone that won't learn to mind his/her business henceforth. Since it's a most the doom prediction should come to past, so is swear will b given freely for anyone that need it.
shut the_fuck up and get your miserable self off my mention. I don't give a flying _fuck about mmm or its participants. Wether or not y'all get paid is none of my phucking business. You dig? Ode onirannu undecided

I only took offence at the manner in which that nigga addressed the other guy, and you ain't him so what the hell is your problem dude.?
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by nkemjacob2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
dats good shame to bad belles
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by 3mmyz(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
NL oya to FP.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by funstufz: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice on from you Op

Be reminded that we group of Elders not Candle of elders oooo hereby charged you the sum of N1,250 recharge card as your commitment fee....

I hope op knew that was meant to be a joke .... grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by luvlyoracle(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haters wouldn't like this also

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by pope191: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
cirmuell:
shut the_fuck up and get your miserable self off my mention. I don't give a flying _fuck about mmm or its participants. Wether or not y'all get paid is none of my phucking business. You dig? Ode onirannu undecided

I only took offence at the manner in which that nigga addressed the other guy, and you ain't him so what the hell is your problem dude.?

olofo! I don't have time for big grammar, your problem is my problem and if you increase it, be prepare to meet me a step ahead. Get a life and mind your business, either you are addressing me or not... same right you had to took offence in what deosn't concern you, is the same I'm sharing with you. middle finger werey!
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by cirmuell(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:

olofo! I don't have time for big grammar, your problem is my problem and if you increase it, be prepare to meet me a step ahead. Get a life and mind your business, either you are addressing me or not... same right you had to took offence in what deosn't concern you, is the same I'm sharing with you. middle finger werey!
Ode grin iyalaya ni werey, just continue praying and hope more mumu put their money into that ish so you can survive. It's very obvious your life is a living hell without mmm money. Telling someone to go get a life when you don't even have one grin

Well I have your time #douchebag grin
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by gulfer: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvlyoracle:
. Eediot, that happened early December 2016
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by pope191: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
cirmuell:
Ode grin iyalaya ni werey, just continue praying and hope more mumu put their money into that ish so you can survive. It's very obvious your life is a living hell without mmm money. Telling someone to go get a life when you don't even have one grin

Well I have your time #douchebag grin

Babababa re arindin, Olori ebi yin asiere, Baba re alailopolo, iwo omo ale... won fi iwo ati iran di aja ogun last ni.

Mind I got paid and check my post about mmm and the greed that comes with it. keep dreaming about the money and type shit about how you rake millions online, it is so easy until reality set in for your fogat a*s name taken in place of f*ol. I ain't gat nothing on mmm and whatever, if that makes you mad, then you''ll b mad forever.

#Olori awon omo ale #EatShit
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by Roon9(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seun and the rest will never see such and move to FP!
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol smh...truth is there will be a few winners in all of this but the losers will be way more than the winners, count yourself lucky if you part of the winners in this scheme

1 Like

Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by FuckTheMod: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
luvlyoracle:
Hmn

You mean you were just paid the outstanding amount?
That's a miracle.
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by cirmuell(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
pope191:

Babababa re arindin, Olori ebi yin asiere, Baba re alailopolo, iwo omo ale... won fi iwo ati iran di aja ogun last ni.

Mind I got paid and check my post about mmm and the greed that comes with it. keep dreaming about the money and type shit about how you rake millions online, it is so easy until reality set in for your fogat a*s name taken in place of f*ol. I ain't gat nothing on mmm and whatever, if that makes you mad, then you''ll b mad forever.

#Olori awon omo ale #EatShit
Yeah right! Coming from someone who spend most of his time online defending an hopeless scheme. grin

Rather than waste your time hoping you'll make a living out of mavrowarever, I suggest you get your_ass back into the four walls of a class room to at least learn how to string sentences together. This is a new year woodboi, be wise. You've been on here for far too long to still be exhibiting this kinda dumb attitudes online
Re: Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me! by MrAmerica(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
peawizzy:
How? Pm me na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally...mmm Is Dead!!! / The Best Online Instant Loan So Far Is Snapcash / List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.