Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom (712 Views)

Build This 3bedroom Bungalow With N7.8m / Build This 3bedroom Bungalow For N6m / Build This 3bedroom Bungalow For N6.8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom by winningbt: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please house help me to criticize this plan and also how much is the estimated value to complete this project,the location is Oshogbo in Osun state your help will be appreciated.

Re: Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom by florest(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
The budget should be around 4mil - 5mil though it's still subjected to finishing taste, so it can be a bit higher than that. That is why I am are here.

I think the space between the 2nd and 3rd rooms should be bridge, creating a passage between both to give privacy to the shared T. n Baths.
Re: Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom by winningbt: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2017
florest:
The budget should be around 4mil - 5mil though it's still subjected to finishing taste, so it can be a bit higher than that. That is why I am are here.

I think the space between the 2nd and 3rd rooms should be bridge, creating a passage between both to give privacy to the shared T. n Baths.
Thanks so much
Re: Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom by florest(m): 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
winningbt:

Thanks so much
Just in case you may need my services to undertake the project, you can call on me through on 08095693219 or my emai moreofyou2life@gmail.com thx.
Re: Please Help How Much Do I Need To Build This 3bedroom by kugustar: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi, I've send email kindly reply.

(1) (Reply)

FOR Sale!!house Of 3 Bedrooms Flat + Mini Flat(with C Of O) @n9.5m Negotiable### / Flourish Residence Estate By Monastery Road very close to Shoprite Sangotedo / Suspended Ceiling Installation Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.