Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) (58429 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Kenzico(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
No Human Being is BRAND NEW

Except a new born baby

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
mayoor15:
That includes a man cos you why, ladies cheat also and do some unspeakable things against their husband wish

Point where I said ladies don't cheat? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by obontami: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Brand new? do u mean d man is tear rubber? Ochacha? Straight from factory?
I smell something
Pls I need somebody to explain to me wat 'BRAND NEW' means in that context

Mtcheeeww
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by schumastic(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
God forbid but if she have a bad attitude the marriage end up the same way the previous one did. happy for her though is not easy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ur story sweet well well,but why im ex be wan hit am untop hospital bed?Na becos im born am uglyy pikin?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by doctokwus: 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
moshino:

We only heard one side of the story, only a fool will jump to conclusion based on that.
U are blessed.
Only one side from her part with her ex and only one side from her part with her "brand new husband".
A single man married a mother of 2kids and all wud be rosy.
I bet if d ex tells his part,her friends tale wud change,and if d new background is thoroughly investigated,he wudnt look or feel so brand new anymore.
The inabiity of Nigerians to properly scrutinize info told by their lovers or intended has cost many dearly.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by mayoor15(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Estharfabian:

Point where I said ladies don't cheat? undecided

You don't need to state it but from your statement, we know where you are heading to
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't understand the word "brand new"in the context...are there second handed men or tokunbo men?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
mayoor15:
You don't need to state it but from your statement, we know where you are heading to

''No one''. it's not gender exclusive. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Philistine(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
I pity the guy, U marry a mother of 2... na second hand be dat na!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
obontami:

Mtcheeeww
undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by samhay: 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Issokay
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Shome36(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Still trying to figure out how is this a news

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
"Marries Brand New Igbo Man" grin na car him be
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which one be "brandnew igboman"?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by airminem(f): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
yeezyquan:
pls op change that "brand new" ,biko

Toor. I Think Say Na Only Me See Am
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:
Brand new....hehehehe. There is nothing we won't read on Nairaland grin

Are there second hand or tokunbo human beings now?
Hahahaha..yeah man,brand new na pipul wey never marry b4 like us..Ladyz I be brand new tear rubber guy and am up for grabz oo. grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Ichel: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Brand New Igboman? Am not understanding
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:
Brand new....hehehehe. There is nothing we won't read on Nairaland grin

Are there second hand or tokunbo human beings now?
if you are married before you are Belgium. Nne are you Belgium
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by nihinlade(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most divorcee don't always find a never married man to remarry, that is even if they ever find anybody at all to remarry them. This one is a divorcee with two children and she was able to find a never married man (and not a divorcee) to get remarried to. That is what the Facebook poster meant by "brand new".

Congrats to her.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
An ex wife is always an ex wife. Bittered and forever uneasy. I wish you well. Don't jump to the 3rd man
Before I forget, you are committing adultery if your husband still lives? Keep nacking that igbo boy sha. You also need to give him a child. You know you have 2 kids already, so their father is their father. You can't deny them that right. Happy wedlock. Keep the wfuck going

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fhowe: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
igbo man marries after two op don't forget to write the part two of this story when hell is let lose
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
story story beautiful mothet of 2 n yet who we want believe...dem say dem say...she say lala say....mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Hahahaha..yeah man,brand new na pipul wey never marry b4 like us..Ladyz I be brand new tear rubber guy and am up for grabz oo. grin

don't worry, they will soon come and grab you now cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Brand new? do u mean d man is tear rubber? Ochacha? Straight from factory?
I smell something
Pls I need somebody to explain to me wat 'BRAND NEW' means in that context
Brand new because some sadist here on NL have made us believe such women can only marry: widowers,divorcees,polygamists, old men...etc. They told us they can never marry a never-been-married-young man.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
If the the guy is Brand new does that mean the lady is 2nd hand
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
if you are married before you are Belgium. Nne are you Belgium

hahaha @ Belgium! Me sef I be Holland + Germany combined
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by cybriz82(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
angry Lala no fine like this+ he isn't light angry

lala isn't light bt albino ish..
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Does young imply she is older?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.