Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) (58454 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by patnekkyuyahoo: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow undecided[b]
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:
I read the way this Lady was celebrated on Lindaikeji and i totally do not think it is worth the Hype.
As much as am happy with her on her new found love, what we should preach and encourage is resolution not walking away.
Walking away should be last option. When one does walk away, it is not something worth celebrating when he/she chooses to settle with another partner.

Maybe a celebration of her life after the previous partner finally kills her rather than of new found love would've been more 'worth it'. Trash

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by emakind(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice story..d saddesta part is dat her mum died 2 days to her daughters wedding after being of immense help to her revival..lert dis story not b of Nora alone bt of Nora's mother and an advise or caution to Nora's foolish ex....almost sounded lik a nigerian film were rita edochie(mama tears) dies at the end..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by profhezekiah: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
well d end justify d means
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by tempex88(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
1bkaye:
Maybe a celebration of her life after the previous partner finally kills her rather than of new found love would've been more 'worth it'. Trash

and how are you sure the new man will not kill her? shit

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Brand new because some sadist here on NL have made us believe such women can only marry, widowers...divorcees...etc. They told us they can never marry a never-been-married-young man.
oh I understand now. So he's brand new coz he's Neva bn married. And d girl is not brand new cox she's a divorcee. Talk of stigma

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

hahaha @ Belgium! Me sef I be Holland + Germany combined
This is a New one. grin Can i meet this HollGerman cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Myself2(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
[img][/img]

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by TheUmbra: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:
I read the way this Lady was celebrated on Lindaikeji and i totally do not think it is worth the Hype.
As much as am happy with her on her new found love, what we should preach and encourage is resolution not walking away.
Walking away should be last option. When one does walk away, it is not something worth celebrating when he/she chooses to settle with another partner.

Your kinda wisdom is a must-have for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:

and how are you sure the new man will not kill her? shit
Lmao that's how you've rationalised this whole situation? Our Lord God provide this one with sense. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
No. Her ex is not the devil. You are. Hear his own side of the story.
InvertedHammer:

\
Nora is an angel.

Her ex is a devil.

And her friend said so.

I smell BS
/
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by trueanalyst: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
So Beautiful. May God bless her days on earth with smiles,joy and peace. I am deeply touched.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Looks and sound like some kinda nollywood movie to me.congrat all the same though,that guy sha na enemy of progress so since he dey toast married woman,be like say na my future be that too since all this single girls for nairaland no send my matter. cry
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tkayhandsome:
No. Her ex is not the devil. You are. Hear his own side of the story.
You lack comprehension.

Go back to school.

/
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
You understand essay. Get lost before I find you.
InvertedHammer:

You lack comprehension

/
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
This is a New one. grin Can i meet this HollGerman cheesy

Haha!! Identify yourself first. Are you also HollGerman, or BritSpaniard or pure Belgium cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Oilwell(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
feezeedee:
igbo men sabi sharp sharp deal.....the dowry go don cheap well well....justsaying

Ur mind dey there. Once na second marriage dem no dey do list again for east here. You go hear " our inlaw anything wey you get just bring" grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tkayhandsome:
You understand essay. Get lost before I find you.

Lol.

Small boys!

Lol. SMH
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by enomakos(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Make i hear the ex side of the story before i judge

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:

I agree with you. Never been a fan of blended families. I feel for the kids, very awkward and difficult situation. It works for some families though with immense hardships to blend the family.

I also think these decisions are selfish and self serving and do not entirely consider the wellness of the kids involved.

Also studies show that divorcees are 70% more likely to divorce if they choose to marry again. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by I888(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:

You are not serious. Didn't read here that she TRIED everything to make it work and the bastard just wouldn't do his part. May your sister stay to resolve theirs until you come and carry their corps,nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oilwell:

Ur mind dey there. Once na second marriage dem no dey do list again for east here. You go hear " our inlaw anything wey you get just bring" grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Gfish: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok. We just heard her side....tell us the guys own or did she marry a mad man?

Fine geh and mad men be like.............
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by InvertedHammer: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
I888:
You are not serious. Didn't read here that she TRIED everything to make it work and the bastard just wouldn't do his part. May your sister stay to resolve theirs until you come and carry their corps,nonsense angry

As told by her friend abi?

It is easy to whip up sentiments online

/

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by buchilino(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
talk2alabama:
God is not asleep, he sees all that is happening, he has heard her cries and he has wiped her tears....

Sometimes, letting go is just d best option. And to all men out there, value a good woman.......

U HAVE SAID IT ALL.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
I888:

I agree with him that she should have tried to make it work. Even opt for seperation for a long time. Particularly since their bone of discontent was abuse. But I don't agree with marrying for the second time for the sake of the children.

Just like one is always told to make it work for the sake of the children, on should avoid marrying for the second time for the sake of the children.

Blended families are very very difficult. Also who said she will have a perfect marriage again? If its not perfect to her standard, will she divorce again?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by toogbasky(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well done ma

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Topgainer: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where are those holier than thou followers of Nigeria gods of men who will come to command her to return to the abusive cheat of a devil husband?
Where are the gods of chose, gods of mud swimming restituting, bible misinterpreting men of gods fanatics who will condemn her already and judge her to be indulging in adultery?
I sincerely rejoice with Nora for not allowing the yoke monger men of gods to nail her joy on the altar of hopelessly false doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
I like to see a woman with some spirit.
Most Nigerian girls will stick around esp if the man is rich.
They will say better to cry in a BMW
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by humilitypays(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
The major reasons the guy married her are:

1. Nora is super beautiful even after 2 kids, how many ladies have that grace

2. They live abroad and Nora is financially buoyant

3. The guy have heard so many stories of how Nigerian guys came back to Nigeria to marry a girl and take her to America/Canada/UK/Italy/etc only for the quiet, submissive and humble girl to turn to fly-fly city chic now challenging the man at home in all issues, and has adopted the oyimbo life, throwing away our Nigerian/African marriage culture that makes the man the head of the family.

4. The guy knows Nora will be so humble and loyal to him; men don't joke with respect and humility from women no matter what!

To other ladies reading Nora's story and getting excited unnecessarily, pls don't think what happened to Nora can happen to u unless u are:

1. More prettier than Nora; I am not talking about average beauty or 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' type of beauty o lol

2. You are rich as a lady and live abroad

3. You are humble.

If you lack the above 3 qualities, don't ever try to be like Nora before u end up like Opera Winfrey lol

Finally, Nora can't tell me she was an angel and never committed any crime against her first husband, because that will be total lies!‎

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
jidxin:
her friend only went tru dz writeup just to make d former husband jealous.....but anyway dats a sin ...u cannot divorce ur husband except hez dead. .marriage to anoda man is nothing but an adultry cheesy anyway none of ma biz.

And here I am praying every day for my ex wife to get remarried so she can focus on a "brand new" man in her life and leave me in peace grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nancy2016: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:

So you would have preferred she left the marriage in a coffin? So she shouldn't move on with her life because she was unfortunate to get married to a wife-beater? It is because of people like you that women choose to stay in abusive relationships. What is there to resolve when the man has decided to live like a wild animal. Can you reason with that kind of person?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.