Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) (58462 Views)

15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / Igbo Lady Marries A White Man In Lekki Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Chukazu: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why the emphasis on who she married, must you tell us it's a "young Igbo man,?"
just tell us she remarried, that is all .
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nancy2016: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
chineloSA:

I hear you, its also not guaranteed that cutting your losses will bring better prospects. I have seen seperation works in a lot of cases, but in some cases it doesn't work.
Marrying again does not guarantee better prospects, its a matter of trying.

I also don't agree with violence on women and nursing mothers. The man was wrong from all angles.

I wish her well kiss kiss

Thanks for being polite in your responses and taking the time to explain your position. I do apologize for my initial reaction.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

Loool cheesy
where can we meet? I love them from Belgium.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

Thanks for being polite in your responses and taking the time to explain your position. I do apologize for my initial reaction.

Honestly, i didnt see anything impolite in what you said, dear. It was differences in views cheesy cheesy wink wink kiss
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

Potential wife-beater. May no decent woman have the misfortune of marrying you.
You should learn a thing or two from what he just wrote down instead you decided to chose the ''Dumb Road''? SMH
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
chineloSA:

I hope you red my ensuing comment. I dont agree with abuse or violence, but I said that seperation for longer periods could have resolved issues.

Coming from a blended family, i can tell you that there will always be uneven distribution of love and resources. More especially once this men start producing his children with the women. Unless they are rich. In the event where there is limited resources, women/men normally start singing a different tune, passing the buck of financial responsibility to the childrens biological father.

Yes a woman or man can love someones child but can never love them more than she/he would love her/his children if he/she had children. There will always be imbalance and disagreements and complaints on distributing the resources.

Example, If a man doesnt agree to buying a child an iphone 7 before they are say 18, but the woman feels that its no big deal. She will only think that its because its not his biological children, if it was his children, probably he would have agreed, even if its not the case.

Being from a blended family setting, and having experienced it, I am not for it, unless one partner is dead. Blended families are not ideal and easy.

If I was her, I was going to date but not marry yet until my kids are of legal age.

Once again one you have kids, its not always about you, the welfare of your children should come first.

I wish her well though. wink
Hmmmm!! I have always known you work in a social welfare office. grin grin

Nelo durlling , it haf tay wey you dun dey advice all these shudren oh . cheesy
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by misspicy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
bankyblue:
make i read first
Hello,are you married now?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
tempex88:
I read the way this Lady was celebrated on Lindaikeji and i totally do not think it is worth the Hype.
As much as am happy with her on her new found love, what we should preach and encourage is resolution not walking away.
Walking away should be last option. When one does walk away, it is not something worth celebrating when he/she chooses to settle with another partner.

Give that Advice to ur sister.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a beauty. Imagine her wasting away with a stupid man all in the name of not wanting to work out. No marriage is worth anybody life. Congrats, i hope ur ex hugs transformer!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Excellentmind: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamloyalty:

Give that Advice to ur sister.

You need to understand that there is freedom of speech, and everyone won't speak from the point of view. No matter what you think of someone's opinion, it remains his/her opinion and must be respected. If you choose to remain single, heaven will not fall. Don't advise those already in marriage to quit, just on account of "abusive marriage" you can't explain.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Excellentmind: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamloyalty:
What a beauty. Imagine her wasting away with a stupid man all in the name of not wanting to work out. No marriage is worth anybody life. Congrats, i hope ur ex hugs transformer!

The pains have already grown to your bones. Sorry!
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
where can we meet? I love them from Belgium.

Somewhere in Mars or Pluto grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nancy2016: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
You should learn a thing or two from what he just wrote down instead you decided to chose the ''Dumb Road''? SMH

From your screen name I can see your level of education. Both of you are Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Excellentmind:

The pains have already grown to your bones. Sorry!
He pain am!tongue
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

Somewhere in Mars or Pluto grin
So far off. How come you broke space record before Russia and USA

Are you from Daulung's United States of Nigeria?
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Marrtynze(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=tempex88 post=52887139]I read the way this Lady was celebrated on Lindaikeji and i totally do not think it is worth the Hype.
As much as am happy with her on her new found love, what we should preach and encourage is resolution not walking away.
Walking away should be last option. When one does walk away, it is not something worth celebrating when he/she chooses to settle with another partner
[/quote
Walking away should be the last option? Really, until the Man kills her one day by mistake or intentionally, please this life is just one, there won't be a resolution to talk about again when he sends her to heaven or hell, anyone she deserves at the end
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Excellentmind:

You need to understand that there is freedom of speech, and everyone won't speak from the point of view. No matter what you think of someone's opinion, it remains his/her opinion and must be respected. If you choose to remain single, heaven will not fall. Don't advise those already in marriage to quit, just on account of "abusive marriage" you can't explain.

Then dont condem another person decision to walk out cos u aren't "in the person shoes"
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

From your screen name I can see your level of education. Both of you are Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
I dey laugh you eh.

I've decimated your type here in this forum - Look at who is talking about one's level of education by merely looking at a handle. I wonder the manner of education you've got to know the true identity of someone through his handle - You were probably educated by aliens from planet Nibiru. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by I888(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
chineloSA:

I agree with him that she should have tried to make it work. Even opt for seperation for a long time. Particularly since their bone of discontent was abuse. But I don't agree with marrying for the second time for the sake of the children.

Just like one is always told to make it work for the sake of the children, on should avoid marrying for the second time for the sake of the children.

Blended families are very very difficult. Also who said she will have a perfect marriage again? If its not perfect to her standard, will she divorce again?
Madam, I pray you find yourself in an abusive marriage and I will then know if you will uphold this view of yours. It is easy to make up rules when we are not affected.

Everybody deserve to be happy abeg...
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Excellentmind: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamloyalty:

Then dont condem another person decision to walk out cos u aren't "in the person shoes"

Walking out is an acceptance of defeat! You girls will always shout abuse each time you try to control what you don't have and it's resisted.
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Truckpusher:
Hmmmm!! I have always known you work in a social welfare office. grin grin

Nelo durlling , it haf tay wey you dun dey advice all these shudren oh . cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by chineloSA(f): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
I888:
Madam, I pray you find yourself in an abusive marriage and I will then know if you will uphold this view of yours. It is easy to make up rules when we are not affected.

Everybody deserve to be happy abeg...

I never said she was suppose to tolerate abuse. Nevertheless, our views differ, its normal smiley
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
chineloSA:

grin grin grin grin grin
Who's raffing with you
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Excellentmind:

Walking out is an acceptance of defeat! You girls will always shout abuse each time you try to control what you don't have and it's resisted.
Defeat? Until he kills her one day. Better to accept defeat than an untimely death/ unhappy marriage. No untamed animal deserve to have a wife. Abeg sleep well jor make u fit go hustle tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
So far off. How come you broke space record before Russia and USA

Are you from Daulung's United States of Nigeria?

Lol!!
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

Lol!!
I tend to like you from afar, grin you are one of those Nairalanders i secretly admire.

Your maturity and high sense of reasoning makes me wow about you

I believe you will be fun to chat with
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I tend to like you from afar, grin you are one of those Nairalanders i secretly admire.

Your maturity and high sense of reasoning makes me wow about you

I believe you will be fun to chat with

This your scope is not a small matter, but all the same thank you grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

This your scope is not a small matter, but all the same thank you grin
Scope kwa? I've been a visitor for long and I know those ladies that i tend to gbadun their post.

You ve been everywhere but nowhere. Can we talk on whatsapp. grin
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by emperorchedda(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
2romantic:
what an interesting end for her. Her ex will be so so bitter Now. God bless their union
This your reasoning is dumb and wack

Do you think her ex even cares? For all we know the man could be chilling with a very beautiful and loyal woman giving him a warm massage.

He has his life to live, business to attend to. And money to make not spying on an old woman who had no choice than to run to a sugarboy
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
I love this thread..

May she always be happy.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by ephi123(f): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Scope kwa? I've been a visitor for long and I know those ladies that i tend to gbadun their post.

You ve been everywhere but nowhere. Can we talk on whatsapp. grin

I hear you! cheesy
You've tried but I don't chat, all my comms stay on Nairaland
Re: Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) by Fedayeen02: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
ephi123:

I hear you! cheesy
You've tried but I don't chat, all my comms stay on Nairaland
O gini di. Haba grin

You ll be the first person I'm asking and you turned me down sad

This is real broken heart in play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout The Bizarre Cake A Doctor Received On Her Birthday (photos) / Bisola Umoren: "I'm A Natural Beauty" - Makeup Free Bride / Bride Spotted On Okada Around Okota Area Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.