Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia (2241 Views)

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram / Ghana Deploys 205 Troops To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:

Take a look at the reddened statement from you! That's you still contradicting yourself embarrassingly.
You say you're bent on proving me a liar so that passers-by wont take my words.

Yet you say you won't show me evidence. So it's about me not the passers-by you so loved! grin Oya, show your passers-by proof nah .

You're a small-time clown in an imaginary circus show.

Please Senegal also uses the K2 assault rifle from south Korea. That's why I said the m16 isn't their only riffle like you claimed.
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=260

I repeat the Senegalese army has no experience or training more than Chad. Senegalese army are palace guards to Saudi Arabia.

The Camamance conflict was a mid level conflict.

Please show your passers-by where Senegal fought in the gulf war.
You're irretrievably beyond mental redemption!!!

I have successfully proved that Senegal doesn't make use of M16 as their standard riffle.

I have despatched evidence they are used as pilgrim site guards.

They are not battle hardened and also are ranked lower behind several African countries. Stop shifting the post.

Tell us how they fought in the gulf war
Tell us they don't use K2 assault rifle from South Korea.

Stop trying to impress your Senegalese babe on Seun's platform.

You pathetic tourist posing as a military expert!!!

lol. I just wanted you to take an entrenched position so i can expose you finally.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/22/world/after-the-war-92-senegalese-soldiers-die-in-saudi-arabia-air-crash.html

http://www.janes.com/article/59321/senegal-parades-new-chinese-armour

"The Israeli influence could also be seen in the weapons carried by elite forces in the Dakar parade, which included Galil Sniper SA rifles, Negev light machine guns, and Tavor assault rifles. Regular Senegalese soldiers normally use M16A1/A2 rifles and M60 machine guns."

The funny thing is that i said the Senegalese use M16's to show that they use better rifles than most African countries, and you being who you are, are arguing that they use the K2 which is actually a similarly advanced rifle like the M16. So even if you were correct which you are not, it only reinforces my point! That you can't see that, proves all that i have said about you.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by overhypedsteve(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:
Steve o. Never saw it from this perspective, bro.

But I get the picture. More like the big 5 in Africa having a "gentleman agreement" not to assume the leadership position in the AU.

I think it makes sense. And it's been a while since we met at "Who has the strongest military in Africa".

Thanks alot.
long time no see my brother. That thread ( who have the strongest...) Reflects everything that is wrong with African unity and as such I am avoiding it.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

lol. I just wanted you to take an entrenched position so i can expose you finally.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/22/world/after-the-war-92-senegalese-soldiers-die-in-saudi-arabia-air-crash.html

http://www.janes.com/article/59321/senegal-parades-new-chinese-armour

"The Israeli influence could also be seen in the weapons carried by elite forces in the Dakar parade, which included Galil Sniper SA rifles, Negev light machine guns, and Tavor assault rifles. Regular Senegalese soldiers normally use M16A1/A2 rifles and M60 machine guns."

The funny thing is that i said the Senegalese use M16's to show that they use better rifles than most African countries, and you being who you are, are arguing that they use the K2 which is actually a similarly advanced rifle like the M16. So even if you were correct which you are not, it only reinforces my point! That you can't see that, proves all that i have said about you.

Guy,why you dull like this?
Firstly your source you sited shot you fatally in the leg.

My position has always been the M16 is not the only riffle used by the Senegalese troops. And your site just proved that. And that's why you have been so, so reluctant to produce proof until I forced you to do so.
Your source listed riffles used by Senegalese regular including M60
South Korea's K2 is in service in Nigeria Indonesia and Senegal too
It is evident you love argument for banter sake or to feel better about yourself.

The second source was a dynamite exploding in your tent too. Senegal and 8 other Islamic countries were used as TASK-FORCE to clear the high way in Kuwait.

And you sited this as fighting the in the gulf war? Ever heard of a clean up and mop up ?
Lol! !! I think you are delusional.

You also cleverly omitted the exerpt which stated that the NORINCO Senegal was displaying as all new has been in service in Chad, Djibouti and Cameroon.

There goes your mythical claim of Senegalese better equiped army.

The point you have proved with both sources you cited are the same facts I have been reiterating here which are:

1) the M16 isn't the default /or only riffle used by the Senegalese troops

2) Senegalese troops aren't as equipped as Chad.., ivory Coast Ghana and even Djibouti

3) Senegalese troops are used as guards in Saudi Arabia

4) They have very limited real combat experience. (You're mistaking regular peacekeeping to real war.)

Mr man,there's a reason Senegal is not ranked even in top 30 in Africa.

You have not been able to prove these:

1)You have failed to prove that Senegal uses only M16

2) That they are more equipped than most west African countries.

3) they they have more experience or better equipped

The only thing you have successfully proved without a doubt is your chronic dyslexia!
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
overhypedsteve:
long time no see my brother. That thread ( who have the strongest...) Reflects everything that is wrong with African unity and as such I am avoiding it.
Lol. It was fun then but the naked rivalry and enmity were just too overwhelming.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Thashen(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria is useless anyways.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by iamord(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:
My post is called an "allusion".

You're supposed to connect he dots.

But I wasn't expecting you. Plain john!
you're empty, it's evident that you have nothing tangible to say
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:

Guy,why you dull like this?
Firstly your source you sited shot you fatally in the leg.

My position has always been the M16 is not the only riffle used by the Senegalese troops. And your site just proved that. And that's why you have been so, so reluctant to produce proof until I forced you to do so.
Your source listed riffles used by Senegalese regular including M60
South Korea's K2 is in service in Nigeria Indonesia and Senegal too
It is evident you love argument for banter sake or to feel better about yourself.

The second source was a dynamite exploding in your tent too. Senegal and 8 other Islamic countries were used as TASK-FORCE to clear the high way in Kuwait.

And you sited this as fighting the in the gulf war? Ever heard of a clean up and mop up ?
Lol! !! I think you are delusional.

You also cleverly omitted the exerpt which stated that the NORINCO Senegal was displaying as all new has been in service in Chad, Djibouti and Cameroon.

There goes your mythical claim of Senegalese better equiped army.

The point you have proved with both sources you cited are the same facts I have been reiterating here which are:

1) the M16 isn't the default /or only riffle used by the Senegalese troops

2) Senegalese troops aren't as equipped as Chad.., ivory Coast Ghana and even Djibouti

3) Senegalese troops are used as guards in Saudi Arabia

4) They have very limited real combat experience. (You're mistaking regular peacekeeping to real war.)

Mr man,there's a resin Senegal is not ranked even in too 30 in Africa.

You have not been able to prove these:

1)You have failed to prove that Senegal uses only M16

2) That they are more equipped than most west African countries.

3) they they have more experience or better equipped

The only thing you have successfully proved without a doubt is your chronic dyslexia!

For the benefit of passerbys i honor you with a response:

1. Quote the place where i said the bolded.

2. I can also see that you don't know the meaning of standard issue.

3. "The Senegalese forces joined troops from eight other Islamic nations during the ground offensive to form a 30,000-member task force that rolled up the coastal highway into Kuwait from their positions in Saudi Arabia, overrunning Iraqi defenses."

As for the rest, let the viewers judge for themselves.

grin

I can bet you are fat.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by iamord(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

. I said what i said to prevent passers by from being misled by you so i won't continue speaking with you now that anyone who cares to know, knows not to believe you.

its refreshing to note that there are still a few informed people that read in-between the lines and won't buy into this poorly brewed propaganda puppet.

2 Likes

Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

For the benefit of passerbys i honor you with a response:

1. Quote the place where i said the bolded.
You're the type of dummy-dumb-dumb who needs everything in black and white. Ok let me Senegalize it to your level.
Please take a look at the pic below and your resulting response. I know you're not only slow upstairs, your have also been showing signs of amnesia.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4756134_2017011816_49_20_jpeg89b5308d755bea36281a2c570ca7c739
SmartyPants:

2. I can also see that you don't know the meaning of standard issue.

I still think you're a tourist who fell in love with a Senegalese female soldier.
SmartyPants:

3. "The Senegalese forces joined troops from eight other Islamic nations during the ground offensive to form a 30,000-member task force that rolled up the coastal highway into Kuwait from their positions in Saudi Arabia, overrunning Iraqi defenses."

It is still a military taskforce enforcing mop up after the US and allied invasion. Ask your girlfriend to tell you what a military taskforce is. You're still a novice.
SmartyPants:

As for the rest, let the viewers judge for themselves.

grin

I can bet you are fat
When you first insulted me with "fat" I called you out and you claimed it wasn't an insult.

Now you're woefully losing an argument and you're introducing insults again.

You're a hypocritical sod whom the world would never have suffered the misfortune of knowing if you have flowed away as part of your father's wet dreams and soil his bed sheet. Your blot on the sheet would have proven the efficacy of a detergent solution, and humanity would have learnt something from your nonexistence.

That's far more than your presence on earth can ever hold! cheesy

How do you like the insult now.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
iamord:
you're empty, it's evident that you have nothing tangible to say

So says a Ghanaian who hasn't made any debate here but to whine like a dog being deflowered.

Away with you.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:
You're the type of dummy-dumb-dumb who needs everything in black and white. Ok let me Senegalize it to your level.
Please take a look at the pic below and your resulting response. I know you're not only slow upstairs, your have also been showing signs of amnesia.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4756134_2017011816_49_20_jpeg89b5308d755bea36281a2c570ca7c739
I still think you're a tourist who fell in love with a Senegalese female soldier.
It is still a military taskforce enforcing mop up after the US and allied invasion. Ask your girlfriend to tell you what a military taskforce is. You're still a novice.
When you first insulted me with "fat" I called you out and you claimed it wasn't an insult.

Now you're woefully losing an argument and you're introducing insults again.

You're a hypocritical sod whom the world would never have suffered the misfortune of knowing if you have flowed away as part of your father's wet dreams and soil his bed sheet. Your blot on the sheet would have proven the efficacy of a detergent solution, and humanity would have learnt something form your nonexistence.

That's far more than your presence on earth can ever hold! cheesy

How do you like the insult now.

grin

oya post your pic. prove me wrong about you being fat
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

grin

oya post your pic. prove me wrong about you being fat
Now you just affirmed my suspicions all along!!!

You're a gay hiding under a debate for your grand anal recruitment.
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by SmartyPants(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Timelezz:
Now you just affirmed my suspicions all along!!!

You're a gay hiding under a debate for your grand anal recruitment.

So you are fat then?

and dw being fat is not an insult... i'm just showing you that understand the reasons for your online personality. its okay smiley
Re: Senegal, Not Nigeria To Lead West African Troops To Gambia by Timelezz: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

So you are fat then?

and dw being fat is not an insult... i'm just showing you that understand the reasons for your online personality. its okay smiley
You're amusing.
I dub you the king of ad hominem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

26 Before And After Pictures Of Syria / Israel Finally Bows To Pressure And Agree A Ceasefire With Palestine / WORLD WAR THREAT Russian Drone Shot Down After ‘flying Into Polish Airspace’ In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.