Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) (32558 Views)

Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Amaechi Travels By Train From Abuja To Kaduna International Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by SexyBabe001: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Work is currently ongoing at the Kaduna International airport. Below is an assessment work done so far..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/an-overview-of-kaduna-international.html

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by SexyBabe001: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
And some people wants to relocate Abuja airport and still spent 1.1 Billion..

See more pictures here..

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/an-overview-of-kaduna-international.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok....

work .work .work
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
SexyBabe001:
And some people wants to relocation Abuja airport and still spent 1.1 Billion..

Lalasticlala
whats wrong with some op's sef

Na u get the post...na u be ftc!

just negedu!

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by FearFactor1: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Waiting.... I just dey imagine how long this project go last....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by FearFactor1: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Lalasticlala

Negodi... who wants to relocation with you

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Jeoma11(f): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
They must do something for the north

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by loobby(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by loomer: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nigeria go just dey build airports kakiri full everywhere. No be say dem fit maintain them

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
D
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by mmmustapha(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
on behalf of the good people of KD, I welcome you to the safest state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ritababe(f): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Useless and confused govt.

7 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Mouthgag: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Okay
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Eibams60(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
am only seeing scaffold wit few people there.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by emmyid(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmmustapha:
on behalf of the good people of KD, I welcome you to the safest state in Nigeria.

Wat an irony shocked

8 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmmustapha:

Wannan Haka take.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
this man weh dey Aso rock na Ewu ahusa

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
El rufai, well done
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by Built2last: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
What a country
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ollaxworld: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
[i][/i] Nigeria never ceases to amaze me, it is a country with no iota of plans... I hope they meet up with the deadlines and if not, i wont be surprise if they continue managing the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport like that
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by SarahNaija2017(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please donate $20 or more to help alleviate the suffering of our fellow Nigerians in the North that are starving. Yesterday, I read a New York Times article that highlighted an organization that provides services for people affected by the Boko Haram insurgency. The name of the organization is International Rescue Committee and I have provided a link to the article and the rescue agency for you to peruse. I am writing because I love for people who are able to donate to help further the work that rescue organizations are providing to our brethren. We are our brother's keepers and as Nigerians we should look out for each other. We complain about how other people treat us and show disregard for our sufferings because of our skin color but when it is time to put actions behind our words, we have problems showing up. Please do your own part in making the world a better place.
Another article that I came across that also discussed the plight of our starving brethren was titled “Why Doctors Without Borders Is Adding Food To Its Medical Bag” by National Public Radio and it was published on January 11, 2017. I would love for you to also read this article so you can better understand what people in the North are suffering.

Links

The article is titled "Hungry and Ill in a Country Plundered by Boko Haram" by IBRAHIM SAWAB and MATTHEW HAAG posted on Jan.14, 2017 on www.nytimes.com under the Neediest cases section. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/14/nyregion/neediest-cases-fund-nigeria-malnutrition.html?_r=0

The Second article is titled “Why Doctors Without Borders Is Adding Food To Its Medical Bag” by National Public Radio and it was published on January 11, 2017.

http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/01/11/509319826/doctors-without-borders-adds-food-to-its-medical-bag

The Agencies you can place donations

The relief agency featured in the first article: International Rescue Committee. https://www.rescue.org/

Another reputable organization helping is Doctors without Borders.
https://donate.doctorswithoutborders.org

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Jokers

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ollaxworld: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mr, I am new on Nairaland... Could you please explain to me FTC means and the incidental benefits of FTC?[color=#000099][/color]

TeleboiZ005:
whats wrong with some op's sef

Na u get the post...na u be ftc!

just negedu!
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ITbomb(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
For supplies to herdsmen to take over southern Kaduna
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by sdindan: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmmustapha:

Are u OK?
Negodu!
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cant they relocate to Onitsha airport? Why Kaduna? Rubbish!!!!!
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by idris4r83(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
SexyBabe001:

Lalasticlala
chaiiiiii! English is difficult o

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
I even tink say airport already dey kd
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by otokx(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
more pictures please
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
ollaxworld:
Mr, I am new on Nairaland... Could you please explain to me FTC means and the incidental benefits of FTC?[color=#000099][/color]

Na follow i follow o...me no know.....
Re: An Overview Of Kaduna International Airport (photos) by mizvee(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
mmmustapha:
GARIN GWAMNA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert / Couple Came Out Unharmed From This Accident On Their Way From Abuja. Photos / As Seen On Kakande Road Enroute Ajah This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.