Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover (40802 Views)

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by gbegemaster(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Her friend, Joy Tobi, could not stop her from setting fire to her clothes abi? Maybe she carried firewood to burn the clothes.

The poster above me came to look for nude pictures. Beware of him grin
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by WINDSOW(m): 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why did she continue to stay in such relationship? A guy raises his filthy hands on me once and we are done.
Na pple like u dem dey beat pass. Jst pray u dnt fall in love with a woman-beater else ur body will be used to prepare his bout with Mayweather.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Why did she continue to stay in such relationship? A guy raises his filthy hands on me once and we are done.

I'm telling you.
He doesn't even have to hit me, there is a way a guy will yell or even threaten to hit. That already has me running for my dear life.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Fedayeen02: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
When i posted on a thread here that i detest hitting women some folks came for my head with a lot of derogatory words thrown at my person.

Guys learn please.

Cc JeffrezJames
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Fedayeen02: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deseo:

I'm telling you.
He doesn't even have to hit me, there is a way a guy will yell or even threaten to hit. That already has me running for my dear life.
i like that. I can't hit any lady not for the whole billions
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Shortyy(f): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
jaygem:
So?
So bad and boujee
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by fmlala: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na overdose of love pills dey worry the girl no be madness joo
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by mccoy47(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

There are some people, they are the village people doing themselves.

This chic I used to know in school, I heard she was a Sickle cell patient from a rich home. She was paying for the apartment she and her bf were living, she was also paying his school fees o and feeding him, the day this boy was beating her, I was asking the neighbours to come and help her, ( I was only visiting my friend who lives in her compound). Nobody answered me. When I went to meet my friend, she said "Keke, leave that chic alone, the boy beats her all the time, an hour later, he will still sleep with her and her moaning will not allow us hear".

Some women don't know how to draw a line between Bee Dee Ess Em and abuse. I dont get it.
Funny exactly the same thing happened in my lodge then!
Did u by any chance attend FUTO?
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by lilmizwierd(f): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

This chic I used to know in school, I heard she was a Sickle cell patient from a rich home. She was paying for the apartment she and her bf were living, she was also paying his school fees o and feeding him, the day this boy was beating her, I was asking the neighbours to come and help her, ( I was only visiting my friend who lives in her compound). Nobody answered me. When I went to meet my friend, she said "Keke, leave that chic alone, the boy beats her all the time, an hour later, he will still sleep with her and her moaning will not allow us hear".

Some women don't know how to draw a line between Bee Dee Ess Em and abuse. I dont get it.

I have one like that next to me
He used belt and knife the last time
before that she lost a baby and collapsed in my house. Its only God that will help somebody
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by lilmizwierd(f): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Deseo:

I'm telling you.
bless you my dear
as troublesome as I am nobody have slap,
once you see a bully you will know
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
I had a similar experience yrs back!
Not b'cos i beat her, i only told her i was no longer interested in the relationship cos of her incessant LIES!..
Like play, She stripped herself STARK-NAKED and ran into the street.........it wasn't a funny scene!
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
mccoy47:

Funny exactly the same thing happened in my lodge then!
Did u by any chance attend FUTO?

No o.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by abbey621(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fathers raise your daughter right, make her strong so she would never depend on any man. Make her confident so she can be an asset not a liability. Mothers raise your daughter right, teach her not to sell her body for cheap things, build her independence but also teach her how to be submissive but empowering.

2 Likes

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
No picture no bweast no Toto to back the fake story mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by brownhawk: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
filthy hands when he beats u. clean hand when he gives u gift. issorait
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ibime:

This is why Nigeria is backward. A whole learned lecturer, before investigating the students psycho-social condition, will open his stinking mouth to blame witches and wizards.
i was so surprised reading an educated man blaming witch and wizards
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by dsocioemmy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Face front face front..... Una no go hear
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by smark61: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
dre11:

https://leadership.ng/news/567447/female-undergraduate-runs-mad-after-allegedly-being-beaten-by-lover

Which one una dey withheld name? Na only western delta be d private university wen dey oghara na undecided

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by sunshineV(f): 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
FearFactor1:
Mad over you
grin
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by sunshineV(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Who dem epp.....mtchew
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Shome36(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eyyah!!

me right now

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Fourwinds: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

she no wan lose d guy....no be every guy get courage to date sickle cell girls....

and d guy sabi hit her G - Spot...

ur friend dey lealous oooooo
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Ruggedpen: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Name of the school not mentioned, name of girl not mentioned, name of the roommate not mentioned even name of the lecturer not mentioned, are we sure they are mentioning the story well.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
picture of d kolomental gal or..... grin meanwhile it reminds me of mad over you by runtown
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Inferno17: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Now it's MAD my dear.
Jeoma11:
Love is blind they said
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Mznaett: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

Funny enough,this is almost the exact thing that my neighbour who's also a Bus.Admin student is passing through with her so called "16yrs old"bf o..Just last semester alone,heaven alone knows what she went through in the hands of that thing..
It got to an extent that one of her friends had to organize boys for him.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mznaett:

Funny enough,this is almost the exact thing that my neighbour who's also a Bus.Admin student is passing through with her so called "16yrs old"bf o..Just last semester alone,heaven alone knows what she went through in the hands of that thing..
It got to an extent that one of her friends had to organize boys for him.

Na so the guy sabi do reach?

Madness.
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Eddiecute86(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
moxiemania:
Lolz, ojuelegba weed in action

you are correct. Joke apart this is definetly the hand work of some hard substance taken directly or indirectly and not because of any physical assault. Let her come out clean
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Zedoo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:

LIVE. No second chance on that.
This is how women should be....

Its disgusting to see a lady taking blows and forming love...
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Mznaett: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:

Na so the guy sabi do reach?

Madness.

My dear,na she and her God sabi dat one ogrin

She's 24 while the guy is just 16 o...
She's the one feeding him too...
I could still remember how this girl sponsored this guy's birthday with dislocated joint that was caused by him too... What I don't understand is she being friends with one babe like that...babe that her so called bf left her for o..and worst enough she's been the one feeding the guy with lies about this my neighbour...
Well,I've decided to mind my business sha since according to her "she knows what she's doing"....but I'm worried in the sense that she's the only child of a single mom
Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by buffalowings: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Smh.

Bee.D.S.M

Re: Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
2017- new year n ds gals re still foolish, m observing in 4D grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg allow d next bros below me to comment jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badoo Cult Kills A Family Of 3 In Epe, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. / Chikelue Iloenyosi: Evans Kidnapped & Killed My Father - Stephanie Okereke's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.