Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) (40311 Views)

3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Female Kidnapper Caught & Stripped Unclad At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
They are still alive?

1 Like

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by korel9: 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
I
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wat are those kids looking?
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by NicoBaba(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
yiboKwenu eh. tiri gbosa to my flatto peeps
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by jamislaw(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
God is catching them one after the other..........I thought they were heardsmen.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
What is so difficult in approaching and wooing a lady that some people just have to resort to rape. I hate the crime of rape even more than armed robery! angry
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by DAramis: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
tyokunbo:

The Facebook users who shared the photo wrote, Michacha the son of reverend isreal onyenyiri in umudike umuaku isuochi and his friend was masqueraded today in the market square for stealing Palm oil, goat.
Why do the devil always use the son of priest of the most high God to shine?(as per the bolded).
This reminded me of the story about the sons of Eli in the Bible.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
see them. na flatyheadminthes people.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by opribo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
The people of that community should do the needful, no need to suffer bastards to live. Get me the lighter sharp sharp... This country is in a hurry to get out of recession no time to siddon look.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by princeemmma(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
see there face like roasted ponmo, (i mean puumm in english language)

1 Like

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg make this Nigerian air force jet mistakenly bomb these hegoats....instead of bombing innocent civilians.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by pasqualle: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
afonjas don dey teach us bad things ooo
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Probz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
YourNemesis:
Yeeboz engage in every societal vice known to man..
too bad.

Abi na only Ibo guys dey rape? See this foolish ewedu-eating ode.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by sunshineV(f): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Konji na bastard o grin
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by YourNemesis: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Probz:

Abi na only Ibo guys dey rape? See this foolish ewedu-eating ode.

lol... I am just saying you guyz have it all.
Three Gbosas for Una.

1 Like

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by ahahnow: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Atoos:
They should start cutting of the pipes of rapists as punishment....

They should cut off the cucumber of every man in nigeria sef
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
See how they look like sacrificial lamb
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
nobody shud blame me 4 dis 1 o,meanwhile no food 4 d cucumber crew 2day grin
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by djbobby007: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
edlion57:
Der look like ppl from South west
on top say na igbo girl full ashewo joint,dem for beg dem for free pussy

1 Like

Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
They deserved all they got......Ewure
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
These Are the mmm boys.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
edlion57:
Der look like ppl from South west
dey look like people from the west but are people of osuland. You be fine boy na how come u no get brain
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by sulemanalex(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Raping percentage in Nigeria

Igbos : 15%

Hausa: 35%

Yorubas: 50%
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Flatonjas
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by obidirector(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Probz(m): 2:29am On Jan 18, 2017
YourNemesis:

lol... I am just saying you guyz have it all.
Three Gbosas for Una.

This no be the thread to bring in tribalistic comments. That's low even for you. Onye ala.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Edum13656: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2017
...and children are there to watch, 2moro they also become rapists.
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by akigbemaru: 4:51am On Jan 18, 2017
they stripped!
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by 2successful: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2017
They are possess and need deliverance
Re: Rapists Caught In Isuochi, Abia, Stripped Unclad At The Market Place (photos) by Bustincole(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Shey make i talk, okay

People from dat side are known for ..............

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Couple Threw Away Nigerian Lady’ Goods Failing To $400 Bribe In Thailand / U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / How Yahoo Boy Swindled UK Lover Of £150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.