Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus (1654 Views)

Opening The Back Cover Of Tecno L8 Lite / Tecno L8 Plus Battery Problem- Help Urgently Needed! / Tecno L8 Plus (build L8plus-h805c1-l-160907v41) Rooting And Twrp Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
pls how wud I format my techno l8 plus
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Whizpeter(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why do you want to format it?
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whizpeter:
Why do you want to format it?
I bought it from somebody DAT is the reason
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Whizpeter(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrluv:
I bought it from somebody DAT is the reason

Go to settings, look for backup and reset, select it and click on factory reset...
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whizpeter:

Go to settings, look for backup and reset, select it and click on factory reset...
thank for helping out iknow abt dat how can boot into recovery mode and flash it through there
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by MizMyColi(f): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
If that L8 runs on Android 5.1, please and please.... Before you format it, first get the main email and password that was used to register the phone. If you don't have it, delete the emails you see there and put your own..

If you fail to do these, you may never be able to use the phone again.

Whizpeter...
Happy New Year.
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Whizpeter(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
MizMyColi:
If that L8 runs on Android 5.1, please and please.... Before you format it, first get the main email and password that was used to register the phone. If you don't have it, delete the emails you see there and put your own..

Whizpeter...
Happy New Year.

I wish you the best of 2017 cool

1 Like

Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Whizpeter(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrluv:
thank for helping out iknow abt dat how can boot into recovery mode and flash it through there

If the phone is truly yours, you don't need to go to recovery to format it...
If you have access to the phone, getting the format done via settings is still the shortest route...

Unless the phone ain't yours and you wanna bypass the security...
Just give it to the owner...
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whizpeter:

If you have access to the phone, getting the format done via settings is still the shortest route...

bros wetin sef you just dey tackle me since shey I collect your babe ni cus I don tell u say name person hand I buy am abi you want may i tell u say i
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Whizpeter:

bros wetin sef you just dey tackle me since shey I collect your babe ni cus I don tell u say na person hand I buy am abi you want may i tell u say i steal am
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Whizpeter(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Mrluv:
bros wetin sef you just dey tackle me since shey I collect your babe ni cus I don tell u say na person hand I buy am abi you want may i tell u say i steal am

How and when did I tackle you? I don't do that trash...

I offered assistance... Since you 'bought it from someone', it means you have access to the phone, format it the right way and take note of the advice the lady above gave you..

If you must format it via recovery, you must have a valid reason to do so but since you don't, it's safe to assume that you don't own the phone... Return it to the owner...!

I'm outta here...
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Xhaka:
Go to settings, then locate Factory reset... dazall
pls is the tecno l8 plus sim one micro sim or mini cus i try both on my is not working
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2017
MizMyColi:

Whizpeter...
Happy New Year.
pls where can see the email used to resgister the phone so dat i can delete and put mine cus i have search for it i cud not see it
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2017
bro you sure say you buy this Tecno L8 sha?
Re: Pls Gurus In The House How Would I Format Tecno L8 Plus by Mrluv(m): 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
ennyhola:
bro you sure say you buy this Tecno L8 sha?
bro i know wetin u dey think but no reason go dat side.as for the phone na olx i buy am the person want format the phone dat day na me say may leave am cus of the game may dey the phone.since i dey seek for advice to format the phone may tell me say if i no you my email register the phone say if i format am the phone go lock fear really dey catch me dat y dey ask how i fit dey delete the email may i put my own but anyway i don learnt my lesson anytime i buy phone from somebody again i go tell may format before i collect am

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition / Scammed By Helkinc, 09064425772. / Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 Xl: Everything We Think We Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.