Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (32484 Views)

Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by ogunvic41(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Give her space bro, stop talking to her and watch her reaction(s), if she doesn't care she has no feelings for you but if she comes after you then she want something. WOMEN ARE LIKE SHADOWS IF YOU RUN AFTER THEM THEY RUN AWAY FROM U, U RUN AWAY FROM THEM THEY RUN TO YOU...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by vicben27(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
y ar u jonzin urself gone ar d dayz wen u ask a girl to b ur girlfrnd! read mood n d signs n tag along if d feelin is right shez all urs! real brothers knw dis! ladies ar naturally confused! take dis opportunity b4 ur permanetly frndzoned!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by 9t9jacobs: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just send me your number and hers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by SmartyPants(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

boy...thank you so much for the laughs you have brought me this evening.

Like Denzel would say, "ma mann"!!

You sir, are now sitting comfy in the heart of the friendzone.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing
You are missing your balls

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by jokaka89: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
I beg I never chop since morning. Make I choose first [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op lacks the killer instinct. Sadly it's something you either have or you don't.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by pennytrate: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
♣ • → feeling puzzled angry
How can u put yourself in that zone by yourself??
Nigga u need to be enlightened before you can score 'em titîes I mean shawties undecided
°°

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Konjikiller, you are doing too much, too soon.
You are on the fast-lane to the Friendzone so you have to act fast.
The problem is that by buying her gifts so early when she hasnt agreed to date you, the impression you are giving her is that you don't have much personality and self confidence so you are making up for it by buying her stuff.
The things u are doing are the very things that are killing the attraction on her side.
You are coming across to her like someone who is needy, clingy and desperate... character traits that no woman wants in a man.
My advice is stop what u r doing immediately, that is assuming you haven't made irreversible damage to your chances with her. You are making it seem to her like if she refuses you, you will die.
Give her some space, don't call her often.
Allow her to miss u small.
Hang out with other lady friends of yours. Your chances with her will increase when she realizes that other hot girls want to be with you.
And always put it at the back of your mind that if it doesn't work out with her, the world is full of other babes for you to choose from.
Life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by larexzy: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
I smell Friendzoned...cry
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by PETRUCE007: 12:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Op u are the right path ...
Jus keep moving ..

You have beIng ZONED
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by SmartyPants(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2017
honestly i'm not sure there is a way out for you at this stage. This girl simply doesn't like you that way even if she says she does. Women are like predators with these things. If they like you, you will know for sure.

I advice you to cut her off... start getting busy when she calls, get another girl or girls into the picture in a way that she will notice, and then when she is forming hurt that her bestie doesn't have time for her anymore, you make her come over to your house and kiss her.

If she doesn't let you kiss her, you walk away and never look back. If she does let you, kiss her well but be the first to break it off. Act like nothing special happened, ignore her for a few days, and then give her an ultimatum: she's either in or out.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by sirfee(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Quintessential1:
@Konjikiller. The situation is a lil dicey, esp for us, the readers. We can't quite tell how she feels about you. She may be attracted to you but might still have lingering feeling for someone else. Perhaps, she needs to know if she's rather stick to that other guy or let him go completely,; and before she's sure of that, she probably doesn't want get seriously involved with anyone else. Not even you.

And then again, she might just like you in an ordinary way, as a friend, as anything except as a lover. In that regard, she may not want to get romantically involved with you. Possibly, still, she may love you, but still needs some more time to put things into perspective, to see if a relationship with you would be sustainable in the long run. Not everyone rushes into a relationship.

But I don't encourage you to wait any further. Tell her how you feel about the long wait and that you don't intend to wait any longer. 3 months is enough time to think things through, so if she really digs you, then a relationship is worth a try. Don't settle for anything less. Make sure it's a proper relationship she's agreeing to.
Hmmmm!1 million likes for you.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2017
The worst thing is that she's on nairaland reading this your status NOW
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:
Good day, Nairalanders, I don't know what the females here have to say about this but I'll gladly welcome any criticism.

So there's this girl, Sharon(not her real name), I met her November last year. Ok, she's smoking hot, very attractive and absolutely smart. We got so close and told each other a lot of things, darkest secrets, and stuff she wouldn't even tell her mom. She concluded that we become best friends but deep down, I wanted more than that because I was already falling, I just didn't know what to say. Every time we talked on the phone, it was usually for more than 30minutes that my friends would be wondering if we were dating, even my close pals made fun of me that I was being friendzoned. One night in December, I called her and from the way I was talking to her, a normal girl would catch the cruise that a nigga was flirting although it wasn't obvious. After the call, I texted her that I had something to tell her but then, I just told her I'd say it later. She laughed and told me she knows what's up with me but that she's been waiting for me to spit it out. I asked how she knew, she said by behavior towards her and everything was obvious that I had these feelings for her. She added that I should be patient and not rush it, I was totally relieved, even my buddies said 'she go gree, no worry, the babe like you die'.

Guys, from that day, I've been treating this girl like a queen, buying her stuff, calling her and doing the regular things a boyfriend would do, hoping she'd eventually agree to date me. Her mom even saw the stuff I bought her, she asked her if we were dating and she told her we were talking about it. All these events happened late last year and she still hasn't made a brother happy. The last time we talked about it was on the 30th of December and she specifically told me she had feeling for me but that "she wants to get her emotions right". Sister what does that mean now?

We stepped into the new year, the first week passed, so did the second week, she hasn't said a word about "US". Her birthday is coming up in two weeks and I plan on confronting her day before her birthday to know exactly what she wants with me.

Am I moving too fast? Am I impatient? Some of my friends are saying she might be too shy to say the three letter word, that I should try and make a move by kissing her or something. NAIRALANDERS, what am I missing
Not up to three months and you are complaining, what of guys that woo a girl for years before they accept?
With the rate of hell sent males that prowl the world seeking gals to ruin, she needs time to decide so she doesn't become wormwood in regret it you later Bleep off(you never can tell what your emotions can change to tomorrow). Perhaps a girls nyansh may ruin what you feel for her tomorrow, nyansh do speak to people
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Ibhadetheodora: 12:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm, well m a lady, so I ll give u dis advice ..if u can't really tell or b so sure she loves u, act calm.. Do not spend exorbitantly. .stop it.. Behave as the u r waiting, like she's d one who's got to call d shot, on d other hand, if ur so sure she loves u, well still stop d excess spending, n cont b more loving as uve been.. Ordinarily, she may just want to observe n observe until her convictions about u Z right..but just b smart, don't let her outsmart u.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Rexsul:
I experience exactly d same thing with d lady I am dating presently. d only difference is that ours took two years. I almost went mad cos of her but now that we r dating I discovered she is simply d best and worth d waiting. just be calm bro. nothing good comes easy.
What!are you serious?I respect you so much because I can't take it.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Khaliyah(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Bro just chillax!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Saleeyoo01(m): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Guy, shine ur eyes weller. Even coups members dued receive allowance at the end of month. U're indirectly serving her with no benefit. The answer is simple... Either Yes or No. If it's not going to work - forge ahead. Other's are waiting for such kind of opportunity.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by sirfee(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin ;DOp I'm sorry for you because you are already on probation(friendzone).Just be careful to avoid stories that touch.........Never force a lady to love you because it is very dangerous.Don't allow her to say yes out of pity because you'd later regret it.Just be yourself and don't ever play yourself.Stop spending unnecessarily because money can't buy you love or happiness.You don't even know maybe she has a partner or not,morever why are you so desperate and naïve?Keep spending foolishly,do you think she would love you because of this(iffa hear).No money no love but don't be stupid#love no be by force.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by fortunechy(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2017
Anambra girls be like " I lecently bloke up with my boyfliend so I'm kind of ronely nowadays
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by fortunechy(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2017
DEAR FUTURE WIFE,
I understand that you have sexual needs that need to be fulfilled.
So I accept that someone will be smashing you in the interim.
All I ask, is that when doing missionary, don't allow him to put your legs on his shoulders while he pumps into you. Leave something for me to enjoy.
Please.
Yours always,
Hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Blessograo(f): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2017
She probably hasn't gotten past her previous relationship and she needs time. The best time to try again is on her birthday, by then you get a direct reply.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by umesichibuzor: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2017
She's made it clear with you."I want to set my feelings right"that babe is crushing/loving someone else and hoping the person reciprocates or just wan chop u.so my guy look front or just blank her,she will come around and ask u howfa

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by LoveSpirit: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Asking this on nairaland is just the last thing you should've considered doing. Enjoy the confusion bruv.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by frubben(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2017
undecided

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by Freestainworld(m): 1:14am On Jan 18, 2017
na konji dey hungry you guy
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by linearity: 1:33am On Jan 18, 2017
What are you truly waiting for her to do? To turn to you one day, with one kneel on the ground and say Mr. Handsome...I am ready now, let's be boyfriend and girlfriend?

Men! You fall my hand, from your assertions, you never even opened your mouth to declare your intentions towards her, yes she kind of knew and prempted your request, but you must formally ask a lady out, even if they are suspicious of your intentions to do that.

Despite some ladies 'acting surprised' when a guy eventually ask them out, the truth is, I can count on one hand ladies that didn't see it coming. They want to be woo'ed, they want to hear you say it.

Don't confront her, try to grow up and be a man for a change, ask her to be your girlfriend, tell her how you feel about her.

As much as buying stuff for a lady you care for is commendable, that does not make you a man, they wouldn't respect you for that. Which lady will even want to be with a guy, who can't speak for himself? Charity, they say begins at home, if you can't speak for yourself and for what you want, how will anyone think that you can speak for them and what they want?

If you think you love her, go out there and get her, don't wait till the eve of her birthday, how about right now?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by obidirector(m): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:45am On Jan 18, 2017
KONJIKILLER:

before buying a babe something, I would have Bleep the pussy nothing less than 10 times, even the one I Bleep below 5 times is still testing so they only got few things but for me to do like a true boyfriend, the pussy will already be on fire. I wouldn't mind to spend my last dime then. I no dey pay before Bleep, na after Bleep me dey do my own maga,

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes by hollowpot15684(m): 1:52am On Jan 18, 2017
bros, don't ask her anything anymore.. If I were you I go don Bleep this girl so many times..

I may still continue to buy stuff for her oo, but I no go stop to dey rush her my prick..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.