Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (40268 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
ozohtony:

Story for the gods.

How dare you call Islam peace?!!!

You don't seem to have truth and such can never know truth and will never be set free.

If you think Islam is peace, I bet you would never know peace in your life. You would be cursed by PEACE itself from knowing it.

Oga shut up, When a christian person committed anything tragic we blame him but when a Muslim commit we blame the religion..

Let me tell you something, I hate all the killing at up North as it's barbaric and inhuman, But not until the Christian mostly CAN stop blaming Muslim/Islam for all those atrocities, they will keep stepping on so many Muslims toes..

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.

God bless i wonder how those useles christain reason, What is more worse than that slave trade?

When a christian person committed anything tragic we blame him but when a Muslim commit we blame the religion..

Let me tell you something, I hate all the killing at up North as it's barbaric and inhuman, But not until the Christian mostly CAN stop blaming Muslim/Islam for all those atrocities, they will keep stepping on so many Muslims toes..

3 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

grin

E pain this Osama useless brother well well!

LOL i guess the guy got you real bad...

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by prophetfire: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
if soyinka is this daft how did he get to win nobel with empty brain?
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Sman37(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Read exodus 22: 20 its command
killing!!! check it out its in ur bibles
then Read Qur'an chapter 60v1-10 it say muslim should kill only does who stop dem
from practisin islam and send muslim away from their home so tell us where did Qur'an ecourage killing Qur'an is
defending that fight back any devil
who blasphem, killing and stop our
fellow muslim practisin Islm just lik
many christian fighting Muslim just cus
of dress code Hijab
My problem with christians is that dey
go abt lien against people with out
reading their book!!
Wole Soyinka did not mention any
religion anyway why did CAN director
pointin ...
But Exodus 22:20 say u should kill if only u read know ur bible
and talking abt killing and calling Allah names that doesnt still proof they are muslim, i can disguide as u or any one and do a crime just to make d person go to jail man be wise, people put on mask and do many dirty crimes u are here sayin.........
Islam got may devil enemies dat will worst crime just to make Islam look bad but de will never succeed!!!

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by BetaThings: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by biuty20: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Terrorists are just hiding under the tuga of religion.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funkybabee(f): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
nairalanders shaaa they can show u film at any time
the problem which world have now is love not peace
Jesus said love ur neighbors as urself if we can love ourself in this world, live with love like Yoruba Muslim and Christian the whole world will have a peace ooooo pls let's stop this unnecessary fight and love each other to live in peace dear nairalanders
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Seanjay(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was fully established about 600 years after Christianity, yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

You hate Muslims, but you all are rushing to Dubai. You hate Muslims, yet you line up in front of Dangote Group for jobs. You hate Muslims, but you wont mind fuccking Aisha, Amina and Rashidat.

The people that chained your grandfathers and exported them to work at slaves in Europe and America were all Christians. Till today, the Africa is backward because of Slave Trade, yet you see Muslims in your dreams.

And yet you and your forefathers attended this same Christian schools and their education at least most schools in Nigeria were built by this Christian missionaries that you said caused the backward of Africans or do you want to tell me Muslims brought education to Africa ? You like it or not Muslims have been murdering christians for years and they've never fight back so which religion is peace then ? Or have you heard that a mosque or set of people were kill and the culprit is Christians? I don't know why you guys are trying so hard to force your religion on us....

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Acetyl:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:
1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.
2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Eastactivist:

[b]How do you know if the pastor is Christian [/b]or if he was doing it for Jesus. Did the pastor scream Jesus while doing it?

Abeg Islam is a not a religion of peace and serve weak god that can't fight for himself.

When will you daft brain under arabic is just a language just like English, Yoruba Hausa etc,

@the bold i never knew title of a pastor belong to an atheist or a Muslim..

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam

In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:
1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.
2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

3 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Aufbauh:
I have said it before that the most dangerous idea of religion is the belief that you have to fight for your God.

While I'd believe that we can live together peacefully as one irrespective of our religious beliefs; Muslim brethren should remind their people that you don't need to fight for Allah if they believe that he is all-knowing, all-powerful and vengeance belongs to him.

The idea of fighting for one's God is like a creature taking the tools of it creator.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Nateben:
Some people from a certain brown roof republic no work at all...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Yes! The sort of PEACE that comes after a bomb has been detonated I'm sure?

My friend Islam is backward in all ramifications! Go and have a seat!

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Eastactivist:

How do you know if the pastor is Christian or if he was doing it for Jesus. Did the pastor scream Jesus while doing it?

Abeg Islam is a not a religion of peace and serve weak god that can't fight for himself.

Our Muslims Brothers & Sisters are not happy. I actually feel very sad for this as a human being.
They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
Lets Find The reason Why..
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in INDIA
They're happy in almost every country that is not
Islamic! And who do they blame?
Not Islam..
Not their leadership..
Not themselves..
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Bahai's = No Problem
Bahai's living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem
Now..
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Bahai's = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by abnsugbe: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
decomaniaboss:
islam mean submission not peace brain washed fellow

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Funlordjnr: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL i guess the guy got you real bad...

Please can you stop spamming my mentions with your dull memes? It's against nairaland laws for human beings to engage in banter with wild animals so you are breaking their laws by _wanking all over my posts!

Kindly proceed back into your cage located in sandy Medina!

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by olamipojojo(f): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
God dey
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by karleone(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Have you asked why the "weed" in our farms grow faster than the plants?

Is Dangote Group a Muslim firm? Those who go to Dubai, do they go there to worship Allah?

The people that lost their lives through acts of terrorism in North East, were they not killed by Muslims (Boko Haram)??

Bros, stop blinding yourself from truth. Islam is from Hell!

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Please can you stop spamming my mentions with your dull memes? It's against nairaland laws for human beings to engage in banter with wild animals so you are breaking their laws by _wanking all over my posts!

Kindly proceed back into your cage located in sandy Medina!

Am not Nnamdi kanu he is the one inside cage and that is in Kuje..
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Coolgent(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2017
No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks yes u are right but CAN plane was caught in S.A in arms deals this is clearky shows that either CAN is terrorists group of sponsoring terrorism

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by Skelewu: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeAvenger:
Islam also preaches peace thats why its called Islam

A religion that urges its adherents to kill 'infidels' in exchange for 72 virgins can never be a peaceful one.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by chincent: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
BITTER TRUTH. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by jojotemitopaz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
I would employ you to read the Holy Quran from the begining to the end and objectively understand what exactly it preaches...u see what the manipulators of scriptures do is to use phrases and lines to create what ever it is they want to selfishly achieve. Jornalist ldo this a lot...they interview some one and bring out a few words he said not to conote what the interview was about but to create a direction of where the writer wants to schieve...this happens a lot...its clear where this is heading. It takes wisdom to read between the lines.... Sometimes u pat urcenemies at the back and chase away your saviour just because ur enemy had perfected plans to make u like him and hate ur helpers
abnsugbe:

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
AZeD1:
Well Rev King killed in the name of God.

They are coming for your head oooo hahah

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by rindetemi: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
WorldRichest:

Your hatred for Islam and Muslims has not stopped Islam from growing faster than Christianity. Islam was [b]fully established about 600 years after Christianity[/b], yet the population of Muslims all over the world is near that of Christians. Lies cannot overshadow truth. There are Islamic Terrorist no doubt, but does that make Dangote, Fashola, Tinubu, Rilwan Akiolu, Atiku and billions of Muslims all over the world terrorists?

I like the fact that you acknowledge islam was established like an ORGANIZATION. which i believe it was one of those middle east overzealous fellow that want to be know as philosopher like socret, aristotle were the one the extract what their mind could carry from holy bible to establish their own belief that was later called Religion of islam.

Didn't you ask yourself why is its ONLY islam that have been churning out Terrorism since inception. Why has no group of terrorist claim to be christian? If you claim we serve the same God, then why killing Christians? If islam is peaceful why are 1% of you wanting to kill always. yet we cant get account of violent christians at 0.000000000000001%? Don't you think you religion is crack somewhere and need reformation? Please Think. I'm not insulting but only opening your eyes to those crack.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by degamemaster(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hey! i live in a muslim country and i can tell you with every sincerity, any person that told that islam is peace is lying to you. Everything is wrong with that occultic organization whose ideology is expansion by selfwill or force/violence. Hypocrisy and hatred are their watchword. Islam has two main areas which centers on violence and extortions. The political and religious were all designed to oppress and subjugate. Islam believes in followership by submission and not freedom in choice and interest. Islam is evil, Islam is anti-christ.

1 Like

Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by transient123(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

My friend will you shut up your filthy gob? If you finish crying because of the way I have slapped your fellow "allahu akbar brother in terrorism", then you can kindly go and take a never ending swim in the lagoons of epe!

I knew it, they result to abuse and twisted facts when confronted with secret facts. Secret facts that were hidden because of crusade, dished out to nymphs who do not read, and when they do, they employ dollarised holy spirit or ghost, flying in jets, fed with all forms filthy pay for better understanding and comprehension.
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by APCmyheart(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
glossy6:

I bet Muslims did not go near MMM even with a 10 feet pole :'\

But you never see Imam advertising MMM in Mosques like your pastors..
Re: No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka by tonquendo4u(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
But Soyinka did d truth nah.Religion has bn a problem in d world

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Gifts Lexus SUV To Prophetess Mummy Apo (Photos) / Lokoja Pastor Attempts To Heal A Mad Man And Was Beaten (Photos) / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.