Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Heart Goes To Nigerias Finest Underated Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Heart Goes To Nigerias Finest Underated Artist (602 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress, Queen Nwokoye Underated? / Wizkid Cuddles Zion Ayo-Balogun His Newborn Son: "Breaks My Heart When He Cries" / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Goes To Nigerias Finest Underated Artist by Driangold(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
I melt in disgust when at this stage of global growth and advancement when that Nigeria angry as a whole is in the lime light. Every activity is well scrutinized and monitored. The music industry is still terribly in a mess, FOR HEAVENS SAKE,How on earth will Nigeria have an artist like Asa that sings to the pinata pinnacle, deep depth of music... The truth is this, If you ever missed the era of Bob Marley and Fela (Prophets) Asa is the thing that we have next. I give respect to 2face that speaks and spits too, but truth be told, Asa is simply a better artist than 2face. I wonder why we could have several award been issued to artist in Nigeria and Asa's name will be missing in the category of Best Female artist (EVERY YEAR WEATHER SHE RELEASES A SINGLE OR NOT, my sentimental side though) in NIGERIA. It is shameful if this award organizers are so blind to listen to her maybe cos she refused to give out club banger like her peers. NO FEMALE ARTIST IN NIGERIA SINGS, WRITES AND DELIVERS BETTER THAN ASA. I still have my own personal beef for Africa award organizers. Pick up Asa's CD and you'll experience a mind blowing food for thought message... angry sad embarassed undecided cry .. I sorry for this industry
Re: My Heart Goes To Nigerias Finest Underated Artist by TANKDESTROYER(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bro it's quiet sad..... it's a reflection of what people value.....no wonder our society is in a mess today...... not only Asa....even Beautiful Nubian that guy deserve man of the decade award.....

managed to stay true to his brand of music.....

1 Like

Re: My Heart Goes To Nigerias Finest Underated Artist by Driangold(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=TANKDESTROYER post=52890224]Bro it's quiet sad..... it's a reflection of what people value.....no wonder our society is in a mess today...... not only Asa....even Beautiful Nubian that guy deserve man of the decade award.....

managed to stay true to his brand of music..... [/quote.
Well, i have almost all Nubias album, he stopped dropping is yearly album thing. I AM A FAN TO GOOD MUSIC. Even if we dont listen to such genre in this country, they should let people know them by giving them awards. Dont they watch the grammies, people we dont know or even heard about bang awards steady. Asa has more award abroad than her own country.. so sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burnaboy Out Of Fear, Shuts All Windows & Doors To Count His Dollars (Pic, Vid) / Breaking: Popular Award Winning Singer Is Dead, See Who / I Don’t Want To Go Broke, That’s My Motivation - Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.