Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) (56628 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Chanchit: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
This guy is a real Ghanaian. I wonder what he would do to tat babe one on. one.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by emoch(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let’s talk entrepreneurship - Learn the same skills that fetched me over 4 million naira in one year doing video editing on Fiverr. Whatsapp 08181311560 or visit www.fiverrsuccesscoach.com

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
How well do you like big cassava? Hope you like the ones that moves easily inside you, when your pussy walls contract as a result of swift movement made by the 'big cassava'? grin

SalomonKane:
How well do you like big cassava? Hope you like the ones that moves easily inside you, when your pussy walls contract as a result of swift movement made by the 'big cassava'? grin
you're mentally unstable and a psychopath too angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by guywitzerogal(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oluwaseydex:
We are not talking about his arms but the cassava
mod can u ban this guy, he has disobey ur rules section 1 derailing from the thread wat s cassava got to do wit Eazi trousers
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by ameezy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
The girl though grin
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by goldenarrow: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
She rub charcoal for face??

lol

Thank you for describing ewa & fried plantain in such glowing terms.

1 Like

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by brownhawk: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oluwaseydex:
Check What Mr Eazi Was Caught Doing With A Fan
All diz yeyebrity self

http://enterghana.com/mr-eazis-manhood-stands-heavily-erect-whilst-standing-mystery-lady/
somebodys "girlfriend"
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigga has his hands in his pocket, u guys should get ur minds out of the gutter. he probably was trying to pick something from his pocket. but then again, its photoshoot and meant to generate attention so as to ingrain "Mr Eazi" in the minds of nigerians.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucsparks:

you're mentally unstable and a psychopath too angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
prettyboi1989:
Nigga has his hands in his pocket, u guys should get ur minds out of the gutter. he probably was trying to pick something from his pocket. but then again, its photoshoot and meant to generate attention so as to ingrain "Mr Eazi" in the minds of nigerians.
datswasup:
His hand is in his pocket

Some stupid bloggers will just be generating stupid contents. Who doesn't know that his hand was in his pocket? And here on Nairaland where i will see some sensible ones to point that out ...they are also saying the same. Mtshweeee. Kids. As a guy, if you know your John Thomas is giving a slaute in the public .. what will you do?
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
wink Your ass is lovely though, I wonder, the sound it'll make when one with big cassava ram into it from behind... grin wink

Now I wonder why I haven't dedicated an erotik poem to you, all this while...
see this ode i know say 1 of your hand doused in petroleum jelly dey inside your trouser and the other hand typed the above rubbish, chai konji don finish my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
FILEBE:

Some stupid bloggers will just be generating stupid contents. Who doesn't know that his hand was in his pocket? And here on Nairaland where i will see some sensible ones to point that out ...they are also saying the same. Mtshweeee. Kids. As a guy, if you know your John Thomas is giving a slaute in the public .. what will you do?
na to put hand for pocket hold am na our use bag to cover

1 Like

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Icedprince1d(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Op weytin concern you
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
wink Your ass is lovely though, I wonder, the sound it'll make when one with big cassava ram into it from behind... grin wink

Now I wonder why I haven't dedicated an erotik poem to you, all this while...
chai! Kanji na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
blogger's and fake news re like this

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by KunleSteel: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
So this is what he was caught doing... standing with his hand in his pocket ... so what?!
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by bamasite2: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Blood flows in his veins! grin grin grin grin grin

Solve this exciting puzzle and get free recharge card of any network now
BRAIN TRAINING EXERCISE WITH FREE RECHARGE CARD

1 Like

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by SalomonKane: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
sunshineV:
chai! Kanji na bastard
Kai! Even shayo sef na bastard. No fall inside gutter oh. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by mailingdgreat: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
If em cassava no wake up from sleep how we go take know say something dey dere?
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by sauta(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is his hand nah
Oluwaseydex:
We are not talking about his arms but the cassava
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by zedman1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
stanisbaratheon:
She rub charcoal for face??

lol
People de bleach face leave body, I de try reason wetin go wrong with her case .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Asiri1991: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
The girl fine die. Sane will happen to every healthy man standing before her.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Dam5reey(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let the Girl Feel the Anointing !!!
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why is Mr Eazi always in the news? grin

Well, no publicity is bad publicity. tongue
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by phynofino: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
this op is mad i no like this guy music stop putting nonsense on fp
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Pro2makx(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Spoilt minds full NL.
Na hand wen the guy put for pocket bulge a lil like that.
Anybody wen nor get garri face, especially the ladies,
Will agree with me that, that's definitely not a standing ovation
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by xcllaxix(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
His right hand is in his pocket..
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by holycuriousity(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's his hand in his other pocket #smellos#
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by alaskido(m): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
How can a man's manhood stand erect because he is standing in front of an ugly looking jezebel.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by onunwa21(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dis na real big cassava
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by INTROVERT1: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nice background
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
His cassava is a decent size.
What size is termed "decent"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live / Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video) / Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.