Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (57121 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
martineverest:
his problem is illiteracy...is nairand a hospital?

Why didnt he use protection instead of doing it raw?

Serves him right

This is not matter of illiteracy, this is my serious gf im sleeping with, I don't have any other one.

I know this is not a hospital, I only posted this here to know if I should use English method or herbal, just want to know if herbal really work as it will save me paid of needle Goin into my butt
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by dyze(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Freestainworld:
the best treatment after test, is to carry out sensitivity test on the bacteria using different antibiotics, which ever one it reacts most will be used by a trained health professional for your treatment, then make sure you follow it up by going for subsequent test maybe after 3months of treatment to know if the bacteria is still remaining. if remaing go back to your Dr for subsequent treatment to completely wipe it out, if not it will keep reoccurring from time to time. Good luck.

Bro, I did all that and was given augmenting. I shld finish the dose on friday. But I feel there shld be sth to further clear it completely like a local herb. Its affecting my sperm motility and we are trying to conceive. Any further advise?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Snow5:

My brother... Nor be small money I spend oo...

E reach 15k...just for one 15mins pleasure... =15k plus plenty injections... Lols

I fear women ooo

Oboi which kind infection be that? shocked
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by epidi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Try apple cedar vinegar pour one teaspoon in a cup of water and four clove of garlic three times daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ogunyemiise(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] my bro ..go 2 chemist and buy cipro with appcillne tested nd trusted

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
You must have done a sensitivity test called MCS,from there it will show which of the antibiotics is good for you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Akell(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Use augmentin (500g) dosage : 1-1
Gentamycine injection
Paracetamol injection
Antibiotics (flagyl or the likes) dosage : 1:1:1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Rhea(f): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Okay, I can get that, will it be enough? Without injection?

What symptoms do you have?
How long have you had the symptoms?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by idu1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
deeway200:
Find aworoso, take two seed ,grind it, mix with 4 spoons of lime. Do this for three days. Believe m , hospital is the last place
how effective is it?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rhea:

What symptoms do you have?
How long have you had the symptoms?

Im itching all over no ratches but my skin is red dunno if it's because I'm light-skinned, pains in my lower back tail bone region and then lower abdomen, slight bumps on private region too
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by oriel360(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
The best thing to do is to visit any laboratory and tell them you want to do urine microscopy, culture and sensitivity test or urine MCs for short after which you don't have to bother yourself because the test result will tell you the type of antibiotics to use so GOODLUCK with that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Snow5(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Oboi which kind infection be that? shocked

Bro... The name big pass me... And I hate anything that will disturb this my small life oo...
It got to an extend.. My scrotum con dey pain me like say them take am play table tennis oo..

The name long.. Na doctors sabi the name...

I flush myself from head to toe.. As in eh... I even had to take drip... Lols... I was cleansed by fire by force... I hate infection with passion...

As I coke out from hospital... I break up sharp sharp with that demon... And she fine die eh....

She just chatted me now on watsapp.. But ignore na my name.. Lols... If I see her coming tru linda ikeji blog.... I dey turn enter seun blog pass there discharge... I dey run pass osein bolt... Lols

20 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by oriel360(f): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
and if it is affecting your semen pls do semen microscopy, culture and sensitivity and I heard there are some very good drugs out there that can make your semen more motile

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by agrovick(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Phoolishness reigns, considering the level of awareness and moral decadence. I find it incredulous that people still dive in raw, use protection and save yourself from unnecessary worries.

Aleichem shalom
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by muller102(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask ur father. Lucifa.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by mangood74: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
paw paw roots ' moringa roots ' gloves of aloe vera boil them and drink first thing early morning
eat pawpaw seeds everyday for seven days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
dyze:
How best can I treat staphylococcus aereus. Test shows its moderate and its affecting my sperm motility. Advice please, am married and we are trying to conceive
Bro why not take the test result to the hospital u ran the test?

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by vikstandon(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

Go for test...Ur test result will determine which drug, it has high sensitivity to...and the ones it has resistance to.

But I bet u, if u promise after treating this one...u won't partake in sexual immortality... Use TRICEFIN INJECTION and send it packing

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Akell:
Use augmentin (500g) dosage : 1-1
Gentamycine injection
Paracetamol injection
Antibiotics (flagyl or the likes) dosage : 1:1:1

Am having this itching mostly in my private parts I ave run some test it all shows no sign of infection according to the doctor that nothing was found both in my blood n the culture test I run although he (doc) was saying the itching could be as a result of skin infection. Honestly I dnt knw wot to do wot do u advice pls.
Tnx
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by GindoX(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Snow5:

Bro... The name big pass me... And I hate anything that will disturb this my small life oo...
It got to an extend.. My scrotum con dey pain me like say them take am play table tennis oo..

I flush myself from head to toe.. As in eh... I even had to take drip... Lols... I was cleansed by fire by force... I hate infection with passion...

As I coke out from hospital... I break up sharp sharp with that demon... And she fine die eh....

She just chatted me now on watsapp.. But ignore na my name.. Lols... If I see her coming tru linda ikeji blog.... I dey turn enter seun blog pass there discharge... I dey run pass osein bolt... Lols

grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Snow5:

Lwkmd o, and fine girls they very tempting to Bleep without condom, na so this my own be, evil angel. cry

I go stay Clear from now on before them go give me weiten doctor no fit treat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by clark0: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

Well I would suggest you see a med lab scientist to run both urine culture and urethra swap so as to be sure of which medications would work best for a cure.. trust me on this staphylococcus is a very stubborn form of STD and can lead to astronomic complications if left untreated or when not treated properly. However in most cases ofloxacin tabs are recommended, streptomycine injections, gentamycins, erythromycin, chloramphenicol too. For what it's worth, you should get tested so as to determine your sensitivity to those medications as some might not work for you due to your body system, Best of luck mate!

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ajebuter(f): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Babangbali..lyangbali..notoriousbabe...enemyofpogress would know...
Larinka..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
clark0:

Well I would suggest you see a med lab scientist to run both urine culture and urethra swap so as to be sure of which medications would work best for a cure.. trust me on this staphylococcus is a very stubborn form of STD and can lead to astronomic complications if left untreated or when not treated properly. However in most cases ofloxacin tabs are recommended, streptomycine injections, gentamycins, erythromycin, chloramphenicol too. For what it's worth, you should get tested so as to determine your sensitivity to those medications as some might not work for you due to your body system, Best of luck mate!

Thanks bro, will do.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by vikstandon(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
TRICEFIN injection works perfectly well for Staph. Aureus and Escherichia coli(E.coli)...

Use it today...without missing a dose...call me and thank me...and learn to be faithful to ur partner(wife,husband or God (if u are unmarried like me)

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Let me commend you for the boldness and confidence in putting this online. Not many men would do what you have done.

First and foremost, you were stupid for going raw even if she was your girlfriend because these days, the daughter of Jezebel's have become desperate. I hope after this you will learn to use rubber even if she does not like it.

Secondly, NL is not a hospital neither is it a laboratory.

In addition, your test brought out two results, I will suggest you go do another test in another lab(reputable one) not Iya nurse or mama nurse in other to ascertain the true position of the virus.

More so, I will go for English because it has been proven to be the best and most sought after in 21st century. Local, do not do test to ascertain if it is staph, ecoli, gono, or even atir, they just ask a few questions and administer drugs(leaves). I will only prescribe local if it is gono but not staphylococcus, why? Staph is a virus and has many strains.

Finally, these girls you see have poor hygiene, many can't maintain their pussy, proper hygiene or even take care of themselves. A walk to any girls hostel will show you how dirty they are, anyway, I give you elbow for coming out. Upon treatment of this staphylococcus, after three months go for another test to ensure that it has been finally been treated ortherwise....... grin.
Please, go for a HIV test after six months.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Akell(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Am having this itching mostly in my private parts I ave run some test it all shows no sign of infection according to the doctor that nothing was found both in my blood n the culture test I run although he (doc) was saying the itching could be as a result of skin infection. Honestly I dnt knw wot to do wot do u advice pls.
Tnx
Do you experience pain urinating?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Snow5:

pls why nt info her she might not be clean.
Might help her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Rhea(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Im itching all over no ratches but my skin is red dunno if it's because I'm light-skinned, pains in my lower back tail bone region and then lower abdomen, slight bumps on private region too

Sounds like a number of things going on.
Staph infection on skin will show a boil or boils with pus in it. Redness all over skin could be due to excessive scratching
Small bumps in private region could be scabies (if itchy especially at night) or HPV (if not itchy). Scabies needs Benzyl Benzoate cream head to toe. HPV can be frozen out (cold freeze)
Pain in tail bone sounds like muscular/bony issue. Did you fall on your butt recently? Any fever?
If the lab said you have Staph and E.Coli, then Augmentin should do. Otherwise, you will have to be very specific with your symptoms, so I can figure out what may be going on and how to help. Are you taking any medications currently?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pojomojo:

Let me commend you for the boldness and confidence in putting this online. Not many men would do what you have done.

First and foremost, you were stupid for going raw even if she was your girlfriend because these days, the daughter of Jezebel's have become desperate. I hope after this you will learn to use rubber even if she does not like it.

Secondly, NL is not a hospital neither is it a laboratory.

In addition, your test brought out two results, I will suggest you go do another test in another lab(reputable one) not Iya nurse or mama nurse in other to ascertain the true position of the virus.

More so, I will go for English because it has been proven to be the best and most sought after in 21st century. Local, do not do test to ascertain if it is staph, ecoli, gono, or even atir, they just ask a few questions and administer drugs(leaves). I will only prescribe local if it is gono but not staphylococcus, why? Staph is a virus and has many strains.

Finally, these girls you see have poor hygiene, many can't maintain their pussy, proper hygiene or even take care of themselves. A walk to any girls hostel will show you how dirty they are, anyway, I give you elbow for coming out. Upon treatment of this staphylococcus, after three months go for another test to ensure that it has finally go ortherwise....... grin.
Please, go for a HIV test after six months.

Sure thing, I will go for hiv test, have done it before will do it again. Bro I ain't scared shit of that little phony.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rhea:

Sounds like a number of things going on.
Staph infection on skin will show a boil or boils with pus in it. Redness all over skin could be due to excessive scratching
Small bumps in private region could be scabies (if itchy especially at night) or HPV (if not itchy). Scabies needs Benzyl Benzoate cream head to toe. HPV can be frozen out (cold freeze)
Pain in tail bone sounds like muscular/bony issue. Did you fall on your butt recently? Any fever?
If the lab said you have Staph and E.Coli, then Augmentin should do. Otherwise, you will have to be very specific with your symptoms, so I can figure out what may be going on and how to help. Are you taking any medications currently?

No I'm not taking any medication and i didn't fall at all.
Fever? Hmm had sore throat before lasted for 3 days along side catarrh and headache plus body pain not intense but they all gone.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by tpapi: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
oriel360:
and if it is affecting your semen pls do semen microscopy, culture and sensitivity and I heard there are some very good drugs out there that can make your semen more motile
pls can u mention a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.