Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (57124 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Rhea(f): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2017
jedisco:

Half education is dangerous. I've seen your posts on this thread and they reek of ignorance.

Sharap there. Bloody bombastic bonobo. Na you come get full education because you go Covenant abi Unipetrol
Make boko haram find you for ya domot
Congolese Cockroach
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Na lie joor
Votukpa:

Be patient son. When op tries it and it works he will testify.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
snowblaq:
.....please feel free....anytime.

Doctor doctor, I got an emergency.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by snowblaq(f): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Doctor doctor, I got an emergency.

...whats up

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Afriface: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2017
To treat stubborn staph issues, you need a well formulated herbal formula like Alberchin Herbal Products.

Visit www.eradicateitnow..com

Dr Ola
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
snowblaq:
...whats up
U dey run chemist store?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 22, 2017
snowblaq:
...whats up
U dey run chemist store?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Pojomojo: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Afriface:
To treat stubborn staph issues, you need a well formulated herbal formula like Alberchin Herbal Products.

Visit www.eradicateitnow..com

Dr Ola
please shift
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Agumbaa: 7:39pm On May 14, 2017
sonofLuci:

Abeg shut up. You don't know anything.

Did u successfully treat it?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2017
Agumbaa:

Did u successfully treat it?

Yea it's gone, used native.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Agumbaa: 7:48am On May 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

It's quite intriguing to read reports of prevalence of that infection, my mom is a nurse and a lab scientist, has her own, and all the while i used to write reports of test results to clients, staph and hpv were the most common infections people had.

I'm glad you successfully treated it, I guess you can also drop your success story and how u overcame the stuff by maybe telling us the drugs and processes u took to do it, my friend told me he was diagnosed with moderate staph, and i showed him this thread, maybe to help him know how he can do it.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

It's quite intriguing to read reports of prevalence of that infection, my mom is a nurse and a lab scientist, has her own, and all the while i used to write reports of test results to clients, staph and hpv were the most common infections people had.

I'm glad you successfully treated it, I guess you can also drop your success story and how u overcame the stuff by maybe telling us the drugs and processes u took to do it, my friend told me he was diagnosed with moderate staph, and i showed him this thread, maybe to help him know how he can do it.

Guy.

No time.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by MbeNwaniga: 10:38am On May 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro, pls help my solution, my girlfriend and I were diagnosed of moderate growth of staph, we are starting the treatment this week, pls is there a way i can contact you, i want to ask u some little questions, and also the drugs u used, i want to treat this the right way, so it won't get to the stubborn stage or to come back later.

pls my email is chrisrondeau@outlook.com, pls i will be grateful.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Agumbaa: 10:40am On May 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Guy.

No time.

No issues fam. Enjoy your good health.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Eddodoh(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2017
Does Staph cause skin infection? An Egzima-like patches with white scaly pills which doctors i have visited claimed not 2 be Egzima has spoilt my face. & efforts to cure it has failed. I have been 2 d hospital, given some antibiotics & cream but 2 no avail. I have treated Staph in d past & i wonder what could be responsible for d skin problem.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 17, 2017
MbeNwaniga:

Bro, pls help my solution, my girlfriend and I were diagnosed of moderate growth of staph, we are starting the treatment this week, pls is there a way i can contact you, i want to ask u some little questions, and also the drugs u used, i want to treat this the right way, so it won't get to the stubborn stage or to come back later.

pls my email is chrisrondeau@outlook.com, pls i will be grateful.

grin grin guy.

Park well.

When una they do the thing, una call me? Nor worry go treat am.

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by MbeNwaniga: 1:26pm On May 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin grin guy.

Park well.

When una they do the thing, una call me? Nor worry go treat am.

Guy abeg, what is the name of the native drug, where can i get it? Abeg.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 17, 2017
MbeNwaniga:

Guy abeg, what is the name of the native drug, where can i get it? Abeg.

My spiritual mother prepared it. Don't know what she use. She is an herbalist.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by MbeNwaniga: 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

My spiritual mother prepared it. Don't know what she use. She is an herbalist.

Thanks bro, pls does she have an office I can go to, maybe her trado clinic or something, does she receive patients, pls bro let me know, I am willing to go if she does, I need to treat it asap.

Thanks.

(You know it is not easy to come online and tell the whole world that one has contracted an infection)
My people do say "if you expose nyash craw craw, e go go quick". grin grin
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Bezijakes: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone, our traditional Chinese medicine can help in dis regard. Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) uses Chinese herbs n roots to make products to take care of our health n address many health issues n solve them. These products are 100% natural and highly efficacious wit no side effects. Pls contact me.. bezijacob281@gmail.com, whatsapp 08061290239
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Afriface: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Staph Aureus can also play a major role in hotness of the body and worm-like movement

Please call me right away if you experience similar symptoms to Body hotness and worm-like moving object or sensations

Get Tested and receive CURE Today!

Dr Ola
www.eradicateitnow..com
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by doosen: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2017
does it really have cure not sure is just wast of money
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Afriface: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Staph Aureus can also play a major role in hotness of the body and worm-like movement

Please call me right away if you experience similar symptoms to Body hotness and worm-like moving object or sensations

Dr Ola
www.eradicateitnow..com.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by GloryWilliams(f): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

Libracin Herbal Alternatives has the best solution for staphylococcus and lower abdomen pains

For inquiries: Call/whatsapp: +2347038595483
Links: libracin.com/shop/?ref=39
email us: www.libracinweb3@yahoo.com
www.libracin.com

ENRICHING LIVES FOR BETTER

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by GloryWilliams(f): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

Go for traditional way.
Go for Libracin Herbal Alternatives
Libracin Herbal has the best solution for Staphylococcus and lower abdominal pains that will cure it forever.

* Libracin Herbal
* Nutrishield Herbal Extract
* Bitters of Green Complex

www.libracin.com

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
GloryWilliams:

Libracin Herbal Alternatives has the best solution for staphylococcus and lower abdomen pains

www.libracin.com

Thanks already treated it months ago
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Afriface: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2017
How to identify staphylococcus in MALE

When there are many pains in the waist as if carrying stone
Hotness of the body
Movements of wormlike organisms in the body
Mouth odour even after washing
General body weaknesses
Low sperm count or no sperms Azospermia
Quick ejaculation of the joystick
Weak erection of the joystick
Chronic cough
Frequent urination
Infertility
Watering sperm

Get Cured Today!
Dr Ola
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Afriface: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is a Staph Infection Contagious?

Certain types of staph infections, including boils and impetigo, are contagious.

Other types of staph infections, including cellulitis, food poisoning, toxic shock syndrome, bacteremia, osteomyelitis, and septic arthritis are not contagious.

Get Rid of staph aureus today

visit www.stdhomecures..com

Dr Ola
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by mikkybellami(m): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

Thanks already treated it months ago
Bro what did you use for the cure?;
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afriface:

Dr Ola
www.eradicateitnow..com.
how much is the herbs for treating staphylococcus aureus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Was Cut In Half By Forklift Reveals How He Survived / Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / I Was Recently Diagnosed With The HPV Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.