Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (26111 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
So I finally got a marriage proposal after all these years, and the condition that he marries me is, that I denounce feminism, so my people, here I am to.....

1. State that I, freecocoa 1 of igboland(well known former feminist, world over), is no longer a feminist. cry

2. Remove myself from every feministic activity, I will neither be seen nor heard wherever the word "feminist" exists.

3. Warn every and any feminist on this platform to never quote nor mention me, ever, as I have no business with them as does light and darkness.

4. Say that henceforth, all opinions of me, shall be as that of a virtuous woman. I shall be known and addressed as "Ezi nwanyi nke di uko"

5.Apologise for ever being a feminist who thought it wasn't okay for a man to cheat on me, silly me.

And lastly, Ask you all to pray for/wish me luck on my impending nuptials, please pray especially that the spirit of feminism never locates me again.

I hope I'm able to finally keep this one, yay.grin

Thank you all.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
undecided

Dude must be a NLer

Need I say
You were a feminist cos you were single and angry?

grin cheesy cheesy

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Smiles.. Congrats on your upcoming marriage.
By God's grace u will keep this one. smiley and it shall be permanent smiley
Amen.

Can't wait to get married too angry
My boo knows am. Anxiously waiting cheesy

God see us through.. Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt:
undecided

Dude must be a NLer

Need I say

grin cheesy cheesy
Yea and couldn't keep a man. cry

6 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Dyt(f): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:

Pls tell us his username ooo
So we can burst him if he tries anything

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by FellepHq(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Are you for real?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by mployer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Believe this at ur own foolishness... cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt:

Pls tell us his username ooo
So we can burst him if he tries anything
Lol, he's not a NLer, he just knows I love NL.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Then you were never really a feminist...
Because a real feminist would always stand by her beliefs no matter what and wouldn't renege on them, especially for a marriage proposal from some man.

Like someone commented above, maybe you were just a feminist because the single life was frustrating you embarassed

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:
Are you for real?
Why wouldn't I be?
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Dyt(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Lol, he's not a NLer, he just knows I love NL.

Ezzzz good
Shows you will be submissive

Odikwa serious
What love can make one do

But I have a feeling this is just till I do
Muchechechecheche

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
But it could be that cocoa is bored
*nodding head and thinking out loud*
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by NLorubebe(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please to show everyone how serious I is, if Seun or lalastica(yea?) or mynd44 could move this to the homepage so it'll be well known that I say kudos/aye! To cheating men, to women being beneath a man and being grateful about it.grin

Please it's not an issue, feminism must go.

2 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by FellepHq(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
Why wouldn't I be?

Am surprised o, that means you didn't fully understand the concept of what you were defending.
Dude must be feeling like an mvp Now.

Smart guy, maybe me will make a lesbian denounce...

Good for you, hope you won't pick it up when junior arrives.

HML in advance.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:
Because a real feminist would always stand by her beliefs no matter what and wouldn't renege on them, especially for a marriage proposal from some man.

Like someone commented above, maybe you were just a feminist because the single life was frustrating you embarassed
My sister, at the end of the day when you sheck it, you'll see that there's really nothing to fight for. Men know it all, we just need to listen and follow sheepishly as women, forget feminism sis.cheesy

24 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by johnydon22(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hahahahahaha no be small thing ooo... grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt:
undecided

Dude must be a NLer

Need I say

grin cheesy cheesy
Sacarsm na. She is not serious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Mynd44: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
freecocoa:
There are guys who love feminists.

I for one am a male feminist so I see the joke.

#MenAreScum

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha no be small thing ooo... grin
Bruv aint you the one? grin grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dyt:
But it could be that cocoa is bored
*nodding head and thinking out loud*
She is mocking someone

5 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
The only man that can make freecocoa leave her feminism views is MrBrownJay.

We know how that went grin grin grin cheesy

Since we have all decided to be clowns
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by kaboninc(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Amelian:
Smiles.. Congrats on your upcoming marriage.
By God's grace u will keep this one. smiley and it shall be permanent smiley
Amen.

Can't wait to get married too angry
My boo knows am. Anxiously waiting cheesy

God see us through.. Amen cheesy

Amen ohh

I can't wait for you boo to pop that question or coman marry you ohh

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by lilmax(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fabulocity:

gringrin painful thing
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:

There are guys who love feminists.

I for one am a male feminist so I see the joke.

#MenAreScum

Male feminist sounds weird for me I support feminism but I can never call or identify as one. Modern day feminism is mostly attributed to the west which is what I call white women feminism.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol. Be very submissive... don't forget this.

4 Likes

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by bqlekan(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hehe.. Now I want to laugh again.

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaboninc:

Amen ohh

I can't wait for you boo to pop that question or coman marry you ohh

Lol. cheesy
I can't wait o! grin

Thanks dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:

Am surprised o, that means you didn't fully understand the concept of what you were defending.
Dude must be feeling like an mvp Now.

Smart guy, maybe me will make a lesbian denounce...

Good for you, hope you won't pick it up when junior arrives.

HML in advance.
I did know what I was defending but I'm telling you I now realise those aren't really issues, like, why must I leave if he cheats? Like durrh! Other women want him, so why am I telling him to say no, the truth is, if I leave some other woman will replace me, so, where's the sense in leaving really?

I know what I was holding on to, but really, it's better to be a wife who begs for love, than be alone, loving yourself while keeping an open mind about meeting the man you want.undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by cckris: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ezinne
That's how to roll with a proper Igbo husband. No dulling.
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mynd44:
The only man that can make freecocoa leave her feminism views is MrBrownJay.

We know how that went grin grin grin cheesy

Since we have all decided to be clowns
Lol, he was taken and I believe this guy is my all, can't risk it.grin
Re: I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol I've never really stood by/believed in this whole feminism trend, although I admire Adichie's interpretation of feminism. Most feminists today are just angry women on an oestrogen fuelled rage who aren't even sure of what they want. The concept of gender equality is very noble, but completely unattainable.
But thinking about this, you are just being very sacarstic. You're still very much a feminist. Lol.

freecocoa:
My sister, at the end of the day when you sheck it, you'll see that there's really nothing to fight for. Men know it all, we just need to listen and follow sheepishly as women, forget feminism sis.cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again / Should I Get Married To Her Now? / Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.