Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382028 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pls any one for TA?...who knows what the requirements are for this department? That was my first choice...really want to know what the requirements are..thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by noshiobec(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
bolaji96:

Hi Adesamtuns, thank you for responding to my question(s). Yeah my unit isn't Audit, but Technology Advisory.

Wow, I never knew resumption was all year round, thought it was limited to April and September, barring some out of the ordinary events.

I kind of had a feeling number 1 was the most probable reason for the delay. I guess it is to pray that a partner becomes available.

Thank you once again for your response.

Pls I sent you a mail...would luv to reach you. do well to reply or quote me here
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by magthan: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please I need the Kpmg study pack ..anyone with it should please send to : jonathanolumuyiwa@gmail.com
thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TobySam: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bolaji please can I chat you up I am in need of assistance as regards TA.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Jewel8717: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Going for Kpmg test,are we to go with the print out of the received mail as it was not stated in the invite
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Jewel8717: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
TobySam:
Pls for aptitude test,are we suppose to go with the invite print out cos it was not stated in the invite
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bolaji96: 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
noshiobec:

Pls I sent you a mail...would luv to reach you. do well to reply or quote me here

Hello, please what would you like to know?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bolaji96: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
TobySam:

Yeah sure, what would you like to know?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bolaji96: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Jewel8717:

Pls for aptitude test,are we suppose to go with the invite print out cos it was not stated in the invite

You don't necessarily have to print out the invite, you can show them the email on your phone and that'd be good enough - it was good enough for me. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to print it out.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by bolaji96: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
noshiobec:
Pls any one for TA?...who knows what the requirements are for this department? That was my first choice...really want to know what the requirements are..thanks

I don't know if there are any specific requirements, but it'd help if you have a background in IT, Engineering or related fields. It isn't a must though to have said background. It's kind of the same way a non Accounting major can be in the Audit department, it'd help if the person has a background in accounting, but it isn't a must. I hope this clears things up for you.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TobySam: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Have you done your AC for TA if yes? please I need a detailed precept on the process from beginning to the end. Y do TA delay sef?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2018
noshiobec:

Yes I did...OK just got ur mail
please can u inform us wen u gt invited for the AC..because i submited my documents via email and i kinda submitted late..
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 4:20am On Jun 06, 2018
zhandra:

So when is ur ac date,,,maybe its because I scanned it to them,,,cause it says if you are not currently in Lagos,, please scan the documents to them
hi..i am also in dsame shoe as urs i scanned my document please have u been contacted for the AC?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by nkwachiabel(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good Afternoon.
Please is there anyone here that have done KPMG IARCS temps? Please I need info on it. Kindly quote me.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by zhandra: 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Myzzyfrazzy:

hi..i am also in dsame shoe as urs i scanned my document please have u been contacted for the AC?

I have not been called o,,,still very much worried,,av called the hr n they said I should be patient or they will get back to me
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello everybody. Please, I'm in urgent need of kpmg's past questions. Anyone with any copy can kindly forward to alansmith056@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.

Hello. Kindly send me a copy also...alansmith056@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2018
zhandra:

I have not been called o,,,still very much worried,,av called the hr n they said I should be patient or they will get back to me
ok lets jst b hopefull
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by JARUSHUB: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
We have done same for over 300 candidates into Seplat, Exxon Mobil, World Bank, Friesland Campina, First Bank, Dangote Group, DPR, NLNG, NNPC, Royal Dutch Shell, Sterling Bank etc. KPMG cannot be an exception - there are no exceptions here. Rather, it is the norm.

Remember, it is once in a lifetime.

Contact us: 08060482880 or 08085404500.

JARUSHUB:
If you have scaled the test stage of the KPMG Graduate Trainee recruitment and got to the assessment center or interview stage, or you are an experienced hire, you can engage the services of JarusHub interview preparation experts to coach you. We offer the best preparation for job interviews and assessment center in any industry, including the audit and consulting industry. We have coached more than 250 candidates for interviews and assessment centers of top audit & consulting firms like PwC, Deloitte, Agusto & Co, Ernst & Young, and other companies like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, GTB etc. Our Chief Coach has a decade experience in audit and tax advisory industry and he is an authority of tax and assurance career information in Nigeria and beyond. Our success rate has been more than 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)
Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)

The interview preparation session involves:

- Conducting research and sharing useful tips on the interview process, including potential questions and answers, for the candidate
- Reviewing your CV to anticipate likely questions
- Reviewing the audit & consulting industry with you, sharing information on the industry with you and breaking down technical matters to you to aid your flow in interview
- Conducting MOCK INTERVIEW with you where you will sit down with us and we will interview you as though you were having real KPMG interview, asking questions likely to be asked during the interview
- Feedback will be provided to you based on your performance and areas that require improvement will be shared with you

Assessment center preparation:

We will take you through the following components of an assessment center as applicable to the specific Assessment Center you are preparing for:-

- Group exercise/group task
- Presentation exercises
- Case study
- Role play
- In-tray exercise
- Psychometric test
- Interview
- Our coaches are experts in the industry.

Benefits of this mock session

1, Deep, first-hand knowledge of audit & consulting industry in Nigeria
2, Familiarity with likely questions you will be asked and tips on how to tackle them
3, Boosting your confidence and minimizing the shock factor on the day of actual panel interview
4, Identifying your weak points and working on it before the actual interview
5, Your interview coaches are experts in interview coaching
6, This is the best preparation you can have for the actual interview

FEE

PHYSICAL SESSION

(To hold at our office – 60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos)

Entry level Assessment Center and Interview: 10, 000

Experienced Hire Assessment Center: 15, 000

Experienced Hire Interview: N10,000

SKYPE SESSION

Entry level: N7,500

Experienced Hire: N12,000

Our rates are actually cheap, it goes for as much as $340 (N100,000) in other countries e.g https://www.impactinterview.com/service/interview-coaching-3-hours/

DATE

Please call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500 to book date and time.

SKYPE SESSION

Date & time to be agreed with client

To book appointment, call or text 08060482880 or 08085404500.

Testimonial

“I’m so grateful to JarusHub. I got a success email after KPMG Assessment Center. Everything you talked about came out, and your coaching was very helpful in my performance. I remembered how you coached me on how to handle group discussion, presentation and panel interview. Wow, I’m so so grateful.”

K. Anyikwe

“I have been an ardent follower of JarusHub, but after failing five interviews and almost losing hope, I decided to purchase your services. Your interview & assessment center coaching was rigorous that I thought if it was the main session. But it prepared me for the main day. And as expected, I performed beyond expectations. From falling five interviews across various firms to passing an investment banking interview and assessment center. Thank you JarusHub. You made the impossible possible. God bless you all”

T.Oladejo (Got recruited by Boston Advisory)

This interview and assessment center preparation service is also available for other audit & consulting firms as well as other companies.

http://www.jarushub.com/top-five5-questions-during-a-kpmg-interview/
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by TobySam: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
please house I did BAT on 31st of May and till today I haven't been called for documentation...What could have cause the delay when pipu who did this week have gn for documentation?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
bidosko:
hi , can you send to me too pls bidosko01@yahoo.com

Hello sir. Could you please send me the KPMG study pack, please??

alansmith056@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
dmercy51:

Please send me kpmg past questions to dmercy@rocketmail.com

Kindly help with the past questions too

alansmith056@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
benque:

I'm just coming out of the hall. The current affairs was exactly like that. Can't thank you enough. Much appreciated

Hello...Can you remember any more questions, please? This will be of great help

Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
bolaji96:

I don't know if there are any specific requirements, but it'd help if you have a background in IT, Engineering or related fields. It isn't a must though to have said background. It's kind of the same way a non Accounting major can be in the Audit department, it'd help if the person has a background in accounting, but it isn't a must. I hope this clears things up for you.

Can you please help with the KPMG past questions, please?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by lawal456(m): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2018
when did u apply and when did u get ur test invite. can we chat on WhatsApp. I need to confirm somethings about the test.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ajoke24: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2018
https:// chat. whatsapp.com /52cHWeVHand1X7SLTd7dEJ
Remove the space in between the link above, and join the Kpmg Whatsapp group.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by alan056: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
benque:

I'm just coming out of the hall. The current affairs was exactly like that. Can't thank you enough. Much appreciated

What questions were asked for the essay, please?
Any additional info or questions you remember will be of help

Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by GerryH: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
goodeve house, playing I just got an email invite to come to Lagos for an aptitude test slated for Friday next week, playing I need help with past questions and also tips on Wat to expect.. please
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gerrard59(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ajoke24:
https:// chat. whatsapp.com /52cHWeVHand1X7SLTd7dEJ
Remove the space in between the link above, and join the Kpmg Whatsapp group.

If others did the WhatsApp thing, would we be having this thread and the wealth of information? undecided
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ajoke24: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Gerrard59:

If others did the WhatsApp thing, would we be having this thread and the wealth of information? undecided
By now, you should have realized that you've not really gotten any information from this particular thread, because people have been withholding information. This whatsapp group was created barely 3 weeks ago. The essence of the group is to easily gather information since it has been proving difficult in this particular 2017 thread unlike the previous threads.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gerrard59(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ajoke24:

By now, you should have realized that you've not really gotten any information from this particular thread, because people have been withholding information. This whatsapp group was created barely 3 weeks ago. The essence of the group is to easily gather information since it has been proving difficult in this particular 2017 thread unlike the previous threads.

And how will future candidates get the needed info regarding the exercise? Just like Seplat, no single info for the next set. Honestly, this WhatsApp thing does not make sense. I have been in two groups (Sterling & Seplat) and honestly, they do not provide info as some might think. So so noise everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Gent001: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tiwa101:
Check ur mails.sent to all.

Goodevening, please kindly send to me too: koredeadekanbi@gmail.com Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.