Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant (49184 Views)

Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo) / Princess Pemu Rocks Hot Swimsuit For Fashion Campaign In Accra, Ghana / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Mspradah: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by cococandy(f): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2017
BoboYekini:
No be Cococandy younger sister be dis?
Depends on how old she is.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Tisham20(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Bae na Lassana Diarra sister u be?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Hidhupz: 1:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Hope say her name no be chidinma, because chidinma like cucumber
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by obidirector(m): 1:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by raphy(m): 4:26am On Jan 18, 2017
The bae is cute n hot she is a model and som niqqa think model Ikebe de big.beauty n brains she got it.don't hang her on the cross remember she is Repin naija out there ... wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Masterclass32: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2017
Sweet gal. smiley
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by stevrulez(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2017
see forehead na...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by djackson(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I know her, she's my childhood friend. She had an injury on d head while she was playing with me angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by tunde1200(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2017
the forehead though...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=djackson post=52901136][/quote] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I have nothing to say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by grodt999: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2017
That fake hair is enough to disqualify her!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by slytubadth(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
Lalasticlala shocked shocked shocked, Na all this girls you dey follow for Instagram abi undecided

When you are not sexy nko Just tell me which guy will find a loud mouthed parrot girl like you sexy?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2017
slytubadth:

When you are not sexy nko Just tell me which guy will find a loud mouthed parrot girl like you sexy?
I rebuke you. You have started again abi undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by slytubadth(m): 7:09am On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
I rebuke you. You have started again abi undecided

You have a problem with me? Go tell ur boyfriend to bail you out! You called me a crazy nigga.. You are in for it.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2017
slytubadth:

You have a problem with me? Go tell ur boyfriend to bail you out! You called me a crazy nigga.. You are in for it.
who is your boyfriend undecided. Are you not crazy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by slytubadth(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
who is your boyfriend undecided. Are you not crazy

See I have forgotten about you until the day u mentioned me in one of ur mumu ways.. You even referred to as crazy nigga to somebody I bleeping don't know... I need an apology for that.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
slytubadth:

See I have forgotten about you until the day u mentioned me in one of ur mumu ways.. You even referred to as crazy nigga to somebody I bleeping don't know... I need an apology for that.
mtchewwwwww
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by slytubadth(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
mtchewwwwww
I just feel like slapping you so that NYSC would land u in sambisa forest!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
slytubadth:

I just feel like slapping you so that NYSC would land u in sambisa forest!
ode ni e idiata undecided undecided

I'm in a good place you can never imagine that you will be. Okpo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant by commyl(f): 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If you love your life don't just let this girl nod you angry angry
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
If you love your life don't just let this girl nod you angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Duru Celebrates 13years Wedding Anniversary With Wife / Benson Okonkwo Releases Nude Photos With A Message / "Showed Up At My Ex Funeral" - Victoria Kimani Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.