Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option (57718 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
okowande:
Guy go n embrace God & his son Jesus christ. Ur name, ur profile pic n Sigi oh help me Gawd!
Come let me embrace you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
mccoy47:
And some brave ppl morons would still PH undecided
Hahaha cheesy You wan start wahala abi? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by thunderbabs: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Abi una do get una money ni?
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dammytosh: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
eagleonearth:
People are getting paid and a lot of people have their spare monies in their hands queued up waiting to be matched. There's a daily limit of pay that's all. Everyone will eventually get paid. God bless all Mavrodians. Our haters will eat their words, watch and see.

Nice joke

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by medjai(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
I got paid 8k today

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by bydot1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
back2sender:

What is this? Rubbish!!
My friend has 100k and since Friday no help provided except excuses and more excuses from MMM.
When you start changing the goal post during a game then you know wahala dey.
MMM IS DEAD AND BURIED. MMM IS A FRAUD.
Which league do they change goal post o jewe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Its obvious MMM have finally crashed cos no sane human being will PH after all the debacle. Only the lazy and jobless peeps will still have hope of getting back their money. All MMM do now is give one excuse or the other.
Wetin dey make you scream? Na sex? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dammytosh: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
ucsparks:
lies and propaganda,, i just entered my Po and the GH button is still there angry

May be u 'invested' 2k.

Serious money no get GH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by bydot1(m): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oezil:
Wetin person no go see for this Nija..Someone call me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......

I told him i am not a member of MMM n he said bros pls send anytin u av, na God pair us not MMM...on a lighter note naw

grin grin grin
Go n sin no more...leave this people na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dammytosh: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
medjai:
I got paid 8k today

Congrats

Use to provide help and get 40% angry

They are lieing, MMM can not die again.

It died in December

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by missKiffy(f): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hemanwel:
Another MMM topic on front page today??It seems bad news about MMM gives Seun, his mods, his Supermods and other nairaland bad belles orgasm.
You guys should leave Seun and his mods alone over this MMM matter, its his forum and he can as well push anƴthing he likes to frontpage

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by okowande(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Come let me embrace you grin
Onisokuso gan ni e.. Na wa ooo
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
okowande:
Onisokuso gan ni e.. Na wa ooo
Come jor, I'll hug you tight and do you just right like Tastee does chicken grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by chessguru(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
d4gmail:
Oh Evil Men! Are you saying this bcoz you love your fellow brother or because you have money to protect in MMM? Shame!

MMM is here to stay make no mistake , we are gallant , we stand with MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by elpj: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
what I don't understand is, all those that need help now have already provided help so where is d money?. let those that got d help pay back na. if they are waiting for new people to provide help who will then pay this new people? MMM open up please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by chessguru(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
somehowpenis:
buhahaha. grin , so it is now making quotes and preaching calmly.. no longer , is it your money? You guys make Nigerians look like dumb _ass easily deceived _fools to the white. Broke _ass mentality
E no get wetin you wan talk or how you take talk am , WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA NO SHAKING !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by somehowpenis(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
chessguru:
E no get wetin you wan talk or how you take talk am , WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA NO SHAKING !!
broke _ass

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by repogirl(f): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
In due time, their eye go clear! Nothing good ever comes from a Ponzi scheme. I don't think all this uncertainty and High BP is worth it.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by BCharles: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Them never see anything...... Check my signature for reliable investment
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by buffalowings: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dandeson1:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again..

All na greed

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Mrfixitxtech: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
I just provide Help of 1,000,000 Naira. MMM Pays...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by PecE2Make: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
The worse is MINR.BZ the moment I put 100k they close their site. Fraudsters everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by michealade(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
repogirl:
In due time, their eye go clear! Nothing good ever comes from a Ponzi scheme. I don't think all this uncertainty and High BP is worth it.
your dp nor bad at all!!you come dey smile like rat wey just Gh...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by focus7: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe's friends are cueing up to ph everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ritababe(f): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
focus7:
ritababe's friends are cueing up to ph everyday.
lol
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dabrightt: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
somehowpenis:
lol, karma not Camal oo. You are right though
hope u no fall victim to m m m
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by stecman: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
RUBBISH NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.