Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently (2723 Views)

Proposal Letter Of Web Design Fo A Company / Website Design Proposal / In Need Of Web Design Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by alwaysng(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
hi everyone, i just got a contract to design a simple website and they ask me to submit my proposal.
but i don't have any one and don't have any idea on how to write one.
please i need help and guideline
alwaysng@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by mrperfect(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2009
There is no standard formula for web development proposal depends on the organization your are targeting. For example if the organization has IT department you can enlist some technical jargon because they have people who can understand that, but if not no need unless you want to loose the project because the client will be confuse, thus put everything to hold.
Having said that below are simple lines expected to includes on your proposal:
- Your Header ( it could be your company name, address phone and website address)
-Addressee: address and name of the company or organization you are addressing to
_what the document is all about eg WEB DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL
-Introduction of your company:
-The purpose of this website: here they assumed you have done little research about their company and come with plan that is suitable of their company
-Here start listing the package details:How many pages or if is cms list all the features here, them All the webhosting and everything your offering them.
_The cost and duration.(phases)
-Value added service (if you have one)
-What expected from the organization: Eg materials like logo, articles
-Terms of service (if you have one)
-Conclusion(Yours faithfully) blah, blah
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by alwaysng(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2009
thanks for the reply, it will help me alot, but i actually needed some kind of sample to see how it looks like.
thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by DualCore1: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2009
gotcha! tongue
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by yawatide(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
I got the proposal I have been using for the past 3 or so years by googling for "sample website design proposal".

try that if you still don't have what you need.

good luck!
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by alwaysng(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2009
if i combine the whole replies i have gotten so far and make good use of it, i think i will be able to come up with a good unique proposal.
thanks to you all.
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by DualCore1: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
alwaysng:

if i combine the whole replies i have gotten so far and make good use of it

the whole replies? including this?
Dual Core:

gotcha! tongue

tongue

All the best in writing your proposal smiley
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by alwaysng(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2009
gotcha
am sorry to say that i dont know the full meaning. please what is the full meaning ?
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by DualCore1: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
k, i'm on the road now, cant type much. Will get on a pc soon, i'll tell u wht i think d word means and why i posted it wen i did.
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by mrperfect(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
alwaysng:

if i combine the whole replies i have gotten so far and make good use of it, i think i will be able to come up with a good unique proposal.
thanks to you all.

good luck and have a pleasant day.
Re: Please I Need A Website Proposal Urgently by nnemak(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2009
Dual Core:

k, i'm on the road now, cant type much. Will get on a pc soon, i'll tell u wht i think d word means and why i posted it wen i did.
lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Install A Php Script? / Xml Parsing Error: No Element Found Location / How Do Get A Short Code Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.