Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (68040 Views)

John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by samsono30: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2017
come to think of it, which IDP camp is inside bush in the same sambisa forest WHR foot soldier can not reach, Nigeria use ur head. this is boko haram camp where thr wife and children and also boko haram sympathisers are staying.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by samsono30: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerian military claimed they mistakenly bomb a camp. How is that possible, where have you heard IDP camps are in they bush.
I knw this bombardment were done in the bush whr foot soldiers can't reach, I suspect they camp to be whr Boko haram camp thr wife and children. All seems to be propaganda because Nigerian soldiers are winning they war.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by harrylordson(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
Buratai is an Incompetent Monkey... > check out my siggy

Like seriously, you couldn't be more daft and stupid with this comment... Lt.Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai is C.O.A.S, what's the correlation to N.A.F Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar the C.A.S that heads the Air Force.

All these naive olodo children that can't and won't seek knowledge to better their lives other than to castigate and rain insult on people even old enough to be their grandfather without venerating and respecting their positions.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2017
harrylordson:

Like seriously, you couldn't be more daft and stupid with this comment... Lt.Gen Tukur Yusuf Buratai is C.O.A.S, what's the correlation to N.A.F Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar the C.A.S that heads the Air Force.

All these naive olodo children that can't and won't seek knowledge to better their lives other than to castigate and rain insult on people even old enough to be their grandfather without venerating and respecting their positions.
Your first comment on NL...
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by ArabMopol(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2017
I am so delightful... I called this the full wrath of Karma.... it should continue this way until 2mil unarmed civilians starved to death during 1967 genocide get justice... good one NAF
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by ArabMopol(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
to be sincere I love what I'm seeing.... they will no know rest until 2m slain Igbo's get justice
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by airminem(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
This Is Very Regretable. Human Right Org Should Investigate This Unholy Actn.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
coasta:
If it was Goodluck's tenure, it would have been tagged " attack on the northerners and a deliberate bombing ". the present govt is so confuse that they have started bombing and killing the people they are meant to protect. It's so bad. let's keep praying for our beloved country and seeking the face of the Almighty God, day and night.
in as much as Goodluck was a disappointment to his people, I think he did the honourable thing by handing over power, if not by now we know what the northerners would have turned this country to, also as much as my heart felt condolences goes out to the victims of this bokoharam menace, we should not forget that the northern elites are responsible for bringing it (bokoharam) to limelight, and for whatever plan they had or still have in mind to achieve, they have decided to use their people and soldiers as collateral damage
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by eejo(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2017
geekybabe:

Rubbish talk. Stupid talk. Why fly a missile jet if making mistakes that will kill innocent pple is acceptable? Can this happen somewhere else in the world?

Which stupid coordinate mistake is dat when flying an high risk jet? And which war are they fighting biko that they dont know d direction of their war zone??
from your post you are a bloody civillian can you please tell me one military in the world that had never bomb civillian by mistake in a war
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by jerrymej(m): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2017
God Bless the Dead.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by tiwiex(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
Buhari is an Incompetent Monkey... > check out my siggy

I noticed all Buharis achievements have been force related. EFCC, DSS, Army. No diplomacy in his dictionary. Beginning to look like a police state when he started some people were cheering as observed. Now, see the style of governance we have. No reasoning at all. Everything na ban ban. Barbecue, ban car, etc. No smart alternative.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Masterclass32: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Absolutely disgraceful.

These people just died for no (good) reason.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by charlesucheh(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
In hitler's Voice ; "WUH ZE FU*K". Mistake with human lives? The casualty is even more than that of the recent UNIMAID suicide attack! Oya all those responsible should stand well!

Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by 2successful: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2017
What a costly mistake, Nigeria how do we present dix kind of case before d world? Who will beliv our report?
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by JONSYN7154: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead.
In war always a collerteral damage
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by greatermax77(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2017
After viewing the pictures, I came to conclusion that, this is not a mistake rather, a delibrate action.
The fighter jet have a high powered camera & video.
The scene is a very open place that the camera can easily detect.
If they tell us that the jet had a technical erro, it will be better but a mistake, is a blue lie.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2017
ucsparks:
which kind nonsense be this?, Woman you go school at all? Chaoo angry
no pls educate me
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2017
tiwaz:
At 52 killed including six aid workers after Nigerian air force accidentally bombs an IDP camp in Rann, northeast Nigeria.

See Photos Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/01/photos-military-accidental-jet-strike-idp-camp-borno/

I sure say na Fulani herdsman flew that jet
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by chinagorom419: 8:37am On Jan 18, 2017
It is not a mistake...the God of the Biafrans is at work..he visits the sins of the fathers even on their 20th generation....God told us the biafrans to be still and know that he is God.....deaths will never stop in the north until times 10 of the innocent biafrans massacred by nigerian government and her ppl are are avenged...let the killings and the bombings continue......e dey sweet mi gagaa
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by aurenflani: 8:55am On Jan 18, 2017
somehowpenis:
Since it's between the north and the government they love so much, WHATEVER.

Mumu.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by aurenflani: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
chinagorom419:
It is not a mistake...the God of the Biafrans is at work..he visits the sins of the fathers even on their 20th generation....God told us the biafrans to be still and know that he is God.....deaths will never stop in the north until times 10 of the innocent biafrans massacred by nigerian government and her ppl are are avenged...let the killings and the bombings continue......e dey sweet mi gagaa

But you are still being killed like chicken don't you see?
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Cityguy: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
lielbree:
sad
These people should say the truth. This was not a mistake, boko haram mist have infiltrated the army.
Good reasoning, good product! Thought so too. Abi did someone think BBOG group members were there on a visit? Different possibilities jare. Saddening indeed. RIP to the departed souls.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by chinagorom419: 8:59am On Jan 18, 2017
aurenflani:

But you are still being killed like chicken don't you see?

Fish brain
...you kill one biafran..d God of biafrans will kill 300nigerians...who is fooling who
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by slimmdree(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Dem don come undecided
BeClever:
If the useless stooge Babachir had judiciously used the funds to clear the grass around the location properly..

In other news, this is the result/manifestation of the monsters we have been training in the military.
Since they need blood and BokoIdiots and Shakau has moved his base to unknown location.. They were like, OK.. Let's try here..

Where is my Yoruba cheerleaders when you need them..

The monsters fires at innocent Igbo protesters, they cheered on..
They massacred innocent IMN members they cheered on..
They go about secretly murdering Nigerians in many locations, they cheered on..

LAUTECH students experienced a pinch, mum!

Now their 'cheering' of monster is bearing fruits..

FACT; Since the emergence of Buhari as Nigeria president more people have tragically lost their lives than the total tragic deaths since after the civil war put together..
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by slimmdree(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2017
i dont get whats with the blame game
2dugged:
in as much as Goodluck was a disappointment to his people, I think he did the honourable thing by handing over power, if not by now we know what the northerners would have turned this country to, also as much as my heart felt condolences goes out to the victims of this bokoharam menace, we should not forget that the northern elites are responsible for bringing it (bokoharam) to limelight, and for whatever plan they had or still have in mind to achieve, they have decided to use their people and soldiers as collateral damage
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 18, 2017
slimmdree:
i dont get whats with the blame game
this is not a blame game but stating the truth, how many people have been fingered in sponsoring bokoharam and where are they from?, that should is one question that people seem to be avoid, but the truth is any casualty that results from this bokoharam menace be it IDP,chibok girls , bomb blast or death of a soldier is as a result are all as a result of certain group of people who brought this whole menace to lime light, and those group of people happen to be northerner, let's stop being economical with the truth and throw sentiments aside
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=gudnex22 post=52894615]In Nigeria if hunger no kill you Fulani herdsmen go kill you, if Fulani herdsmen no kill you book haram go kill you, if book haram no kill you them army MUST kill you.
smh

Mode front page o[/quote correct reminds me of mi abaga hustle
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Guyman02: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Incompetent Quota System Army
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by orisa37: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sorry for the accident. The Military Mistakes are forgiven them IJN AMEN. Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and Foreign Mercenaries, French, Niger, Chad etcetera infiltrating IDPs in different guises SHALL PERISH IJN AMEN.
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by osita76(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
tiwaz:
At 52 killed including six aid workers after Nigerian air force accidentally bombs an IDP camp in Rann, northeast Nigeria.

See Photos Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/01/photos-military-accidental-jet-strike-idp-camp-borno/
The atrocities they committed against the Igbos during the civil war is coming back to haunt them, karma is on duty
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by enomakos(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
mccoy47:
Who ever gave the airforce the coordinates for that bombing deserves to be hing by the balls! angry
you are right
Re: Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Trust me. The Pilot of the NAF jet that bombed the IDP will be left to hang. The end of his career, possibly Jail term. I don't know how Nigeria Air force coordinates airstrike, but someone gave the poor dude those coordinates and gave him freewill to fire at his discretion. The collateral damage shows a lot of wrongs in how NAF does her business. Last year, it was a NAF jet strafing, abi bombing friendly military units resulting in fatalities, now it's an IDP. Is there really a coordinated ground-air force in the anti boko haram war? This is just the beginning. The more role NAF play in this war, the more, the avoidable deaths, till there's a coordination between ground and air forces. Meanwhile Buruntashi abi Burutai is still ordering soldiers to arrest Premium Times Editors, Shiites and Nnamdi Kanu group, instead doing the business of being military chief. # AfternoonTalk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos) / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested / Osinbajo Attends Wedding Ceremony Of His "Son" In Enugu State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.