Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo (770 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Robbers Kill A Man In Gombe, Snatch His Bike (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by Wapbullet: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Unknown gunmen chased a motorcycle rider to an area on Lodge Street, Oke Ado, Ibadan, Oyo State, on Monday night and shot him on the head at close range, after which they went away with his motorcycle. It was learnt that the man, whose identity was unknown, was shot at about 7.55p.m.

A resident of the street who spoke under anonymity said that he was sitting outside when he noticed two motorcycles following each other.
The deceased, it was said, rode alone on his bike while three men, who later turned out to be armed robbers, rode on the second motorcycle.

“As they got in front of my house, I heard one of the armed robbers shout ‘stop!’. The next thing I heard was a shot that rang out.

“They dragged the rider off his bike and one of them took over while the remaining two rode on their operational motorcycle and speed off,” the eyewitness said further.

Tribune Metro noticed that the rider died a few minutes after writhing in pains, as he bled from the head. His pair of slippers lay beside him on the spot where he fell.

About 20 minutes after the occurrence, police patrol teams from Iyaganku and Orita Challenge Divisions as well as Swift Response Squad (SRS) arrived at the scene, led by the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Iyaganku Division, to evacuate the body of the man.

http://www.wapbullet.com/armed-robbers-kill-rider-snatch-his-motorcycle-in-ibadan-graphic-photo/

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
I think its high time small arms were legalized in Nigeria
Every man should be able to defend himself as them wan turn erriwhere to animal kingdom.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by ovaRAYted(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Justdulla:
I think its high time small arms were legalized in Nigeria
Every man should be able to defend himself as them wan turn erriwhere to animal kingdom.

Bros If that happens they'll be carnage in the country
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
ovaRAYted:

Bros If that happens they'll be carnage in the country
we are already experiencing carnage oga.
If them give us gun,carnage go be part 2. Why would you kill him then still rob him. isn't that animalistic
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very sad.. Check out my siggy and contact me
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by folly22(f): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Too bad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by ovaRAYted(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Justdulla:

we are already experiencing carnage oga.
If them give us gun,carnage go be part 2. Why would you kill him then still rob him. isn't that animalistic

It might not just be an extreme case of a malevolent robbery as you've seen,it could be gang-related,cult-related,or just a very sad revenge ploy...whatevers,nothing is often ever as it seems.you'd never know till you know.

And P.S__if we were experiencing a carnage closely half the population would have been wiped away by now....now imagine firearms as you said were given to every drunk and substanced degenerate,cultist,insurgent,armed robber,prospective assasin,drug-induced delinquent etc...the results are vices worse than a carnage sef..thats your shitty philosophy?!!? undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afonja

Re: Armed Robbers Kill Rider, Snatch His Motorcycle In Ibadan. Graphic Photo by Authoreety: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Presh9OO:
Very sad.. Check out my siggy and contact me

Contact u for wat?

Do u want 2 buy d motorcyle..................

Or d dead body?

Atleast for once,try 2 b sober na

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Mother Dumps Her 4 Months Old Baby Under Oshodi Bridge In Lagos / The 5yrs Old Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu Lagos, Is Dead / Man Arrested For Touching Girl’s Breast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.