Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (44214 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / What Do You Do To A Father Who Batters And HumiliatesYour Mum In Front Of You? / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Browsenigeria: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
What did the woman do?
Abeg this na their family issue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Jimi23(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
lonelydora:

What will happen to mouth-runners?

When a woman runs her mouth let the man also run his instead of this kind of inhumane battery.

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by MONITZ: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
lonelydora:
Which kind mouth the woman run wey warrant this kind beating?

Meanwhile....

Na so, people like u re the type who pound their wives /girlfriends at the slightest or minutest provocation...

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by skinflint(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is very bad. What is happening to marriages these days? Our fathers seldom beat their wives back in those days.
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Browsenigeria: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
lonelydora:

Nice question.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by helphelp: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
So sorry about the battery...

But why are women like dis...Una go marry finish, come start dey resemble e gun gun calabar inside house

See as hair due nitori olohun

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Pylony(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
I use to wonder, you'll see couples during courtship sticking to each other like chewing gum, give them time to get married. After 5-10years they are best of enemies in some cases one of the partner would leds to the dead of the other in the Name of love and marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by opribo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Correct guy, any woman that will not listen or respect the husband must be beaten mercilessly, what da hell. For crying out loud this guy is a big boy, works with Total so money is not the issue. I am sure the woman will be one of them talkative nagging the living day light out of the man. Just take a look at her mouth, thats it, thats how you know them parrot. Now she will shut up by force, ofcourse she can go no where because she has three kids to cater for. This is normal news nothing to worry about.

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
lonelydora:

Don't be stupid.
If a woman runs her mouth, are you dumb not to respond?
Didn't your mother ever run her mouth, did you father beat her till she bled.

To think you're married.

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by diva90: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is really bad. So he beat up to the extent, blood is coming out from her body. Na wa! The woman needs to leave ASAP , this one no be marriage again, it haff become sometin else

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by mastermaestro(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
opribo:
Correct guy, any woman that will not listen or respect the husband must be beaten mercilessly, what da hell. For crying out loud this guy is a big boy, works with Total so money is not the issue. I am sure the woman will be one of them talkative nagging the living day light out of the man. Just take a look at her mouth, thats it, thats how you know them parrot. Now she will shut up by force, ofcourse she can go no where because she has three kids to cater for. This is normal news nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by diva90: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
opribo:

Listen to your self! The day your sister, daughter or someone close to you gets battered. Don't say a word. Just give the man a high five. What is wrong is wrong no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by victorazy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Justdulla:
so the woman couldn't leave the marriage,she was just collecting 10 years pounding for nothing. NAwA ooo

Na u go marry her if she leave her marriage?
She should desist from the act that makes the man pouding her for 10yrs, Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Dfinex(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fuqman:
I was a member of an NGO that deals with stuffs like that. I'm just an advocate. No fear.

ok....I thought u were pointing an accusing finger, lol
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by missyadorable(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol.. Only 10 years? She hasn't started na

My mother managed 29 years of constant endless battering

Till she saw death with her eyes and finally gave up on "what society will say",what the church will say,bla bla bla and ran for her life

Today,almost 2 years after,she is happy that she now sleeps and wakes up without fear of being beaten.

Life hasn't been better for my mum.I haven never seen her this happy

To God be the Glory!

11 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
our legislature will seat in that Abuja but wont no what to pass into law.... this mumu of a man should be in jail by now.... lubish

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by piecesprince(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Say no to domestic violence !!!! But maddam what did you do or say to warrant this just asking
ChangeIsCostant:
An : :[accusation of domestic violence has been labelled against Tonye Thom-Manuel, a staff of Total Nigeria in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. According to multiple reports online, he brutalized his wife Preye, a staff of Federal Airport Authority who works also in Port-Harcourt. The 10-year-old marriage is blessed with three kids...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by goodnews777: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
When this happens ,it shows the devil has a room and parlour in that house
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Rhea(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
The man don jam another skinny ochanja wey don dey suck am dry anyhow anywhere. E go abroad go dey take selfie, leave madam for house make she dey raise pikin for am. Oyell boys. Na so dem like fine gals reash. The wife for house don resemble keke napep to him eye. Na so e dey take start. One day, the wife go vexy go sharpen cutlass and do the needful

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by SuperStarBabe(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
what a handsome animal she married.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by KingSango(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
An accusation of domestic violence has been labelled against Tonye Thom-Manuel, a staff of Total Nigeria in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. According to multiple reports online, he brutalized his wife Preye, a staff of Federal Airport Authority who works also in Port-Harcourt. The 10-year-old marriage is blessed with three kids...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-what-man-allegedly-did-to-his-wife.html

Disgusting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Mznaett: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
opribo:

I detest your typeundecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even though I abhor women abuse but why tell us only what the man did without telling us what the woman did. There's no smoke without fire. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
someone ask the mods why my friend got this ban?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Mznaett: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
helphelp:
So sorry about the battery...

But why are women like dis...Una go marry finish, come start dey resemble e gun gun calabar inside house

See as hair due nitori olohun

If she had married a man she would have look more younger than you could imagine BUT nah! she got married to a wife-beater hence her scary-lookundecided

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Crownbird(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fit be because of one Olosho like that ... and women, make una try control una tongue ... men! Do not, I said Do not beat your wife, if you do only your mama and papa fit help you out.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by dsocioemmy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
And she was still living comfortably wih him.. Are women really enjoying this abuse that they wont walk out from it?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by adontcare(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Justdulla:
so the woman couldn't leave the marriage,she was just collecting 10 years pounding for nothing. NAwA ooo
it is not easy to just pack n leave marriage like that. Nigerians will still mock women Dat moved out from marriages. That is y many women endure d stress. Our mothers will encourage dia daughters to endure n pray. N claimed dia husbands were worst

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by purplekayc(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Some people deserve to be shot!!!!!
Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
blaise26abj:
Never jump into conclusions. The real story could be different. It reeks of bias already.
What real story should warrant a man beating his wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
adontcare:
it is not easy to just pack n leave marriage like that. Nigerians will still mock women Dat moved out from marriages. That is y many women endure d stress. Our mothers will encourage dia daughters to endure n pray. N claimed dia husbands were worst
nawa oo
so what if eventually the lady dies due to this beatings,what next?
let's leave culture aside,you married a woman to take care of her and not to kill her. if she dies,the same relatives would be the one to mock her for not quitting the union. Its better one takes decisions that favours one,cos if you keep listening to people and society,you will be dormant for life.
And to the dudes beating women and feeling like superman,the need serious flogging oooh I swear. I wish Naija was a nation that had law

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo) / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.