Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. (13025 Views)

Mini Importation: 12 Things You Need To Know When Buying From Aliexpress / Buying From Aliexpress And Delivering To Abuja / [TUTORIAL] Cheapest Way To Buy Items From Aliexpress With Forex Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Which is the cheaper form of payment, fund my Alipay wallet or use my ATM card directly? Also, how much does Gtbank charge for a dollar currently?

N.B: I run a Gtbank account.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by augster(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
It's the same thing but alipay requires verification.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2017
augster:
It's the same thing but alipay requires verification.

Thanks.

Verification. How do you mean?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by jaidoski(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Follow this thread and ask all u need to ask, thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2017
jaidoski:
Follow this thread and ask all u need to ask, thank me later

Which thread?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Am so interested in this trend, what is the process to order and what dollar exchange rate do the site uses
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by kolexepana: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
To make it easier, you gotta fund your alipay
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by jaidoski(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
kolexepana:
To make it easier, you gotta fund your alipay

I want to know the difference between both payment types.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
I used my Gtbank, to purchase some stuffs from Ali express.. Everything was around 13 dollars. I tot gtb would charge me plenty naira. But lo ND behold, the money wey dem comot no reach 4k.

Wanted to buy those exact items from Amazon, via mall for Africa. Those guys were charging 14k+.

The only thing with aliexpress is dat it takes longer for ur goods to arrive. Unlike MFA.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
This ur moniker dey very familiar. E be like say our path don cross before. Either its this section or not, either we abuse each other dat day or not.. Happy new year.

timbros:
Which is the cheaper form of payment, fund my Alipay wallet or use my ATM card directly? Also, how much does Gtbank charge for a dollar currently?

N.B: I run a Gtbank account.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
sorextee:
I used my Gtbank, to purchase some stuffs from Ali express.. Everything was around 13 dollars. I tot gtb would charge me plenty naira. But lo ND behold, the money wey dem comot no reach 4k.

Wanted to buy those exact items from Amazon, via mall for Africa. Those guys were charging 14k+.

The only thing with aliexpress is dat it takes longer for ur goods to arrive. Unlike MFA.
Everythings about aliexpress are cool even their shipping days is still okay by me although its a long days to wait looking to the day that i will buy goods from them
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
I even regret not adding more items to my list sef. I tot they would charge like MFA, cos Na their site I first visit.

Iamtosignno:
Everythings about aliexpress are cool even their shipping days is still okay by me although its a long days to wait looking to the day that i will buy goods from them
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
sorextee:
This ur moniker dey very familiar. E be like say our path don cross before. Either its this section or not, either we abuse each other dat day or not.. Happy new year.

Abuse? Nah! not me
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
sorextee:

So you mean Gtbank plus Aliexpress is a nice combo?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Yes o. Cos I initially tried with my oda accounts(first Bank, zenith, fidelity, sterling undecided, diamond) those ones no work. But if u wan buy through mall for Africa, first Bank is okay cos Na only dem get links with PayPal.
Just make sure ur gtb Na Mastercard.

timbros:

So you mean Gtbank plus Aliexpress is a nice combo?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by timbros(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
sorextee:
Yes o. Cos I initially tried with my oda accounts(first Bank, zenith, fidelity, sterling undecided, diamond) those ones no work. But if u wan buy through mall for Africa, first Bank is okay cos Na only dem get links with PayPal.
Just make sure ur gtb Na Mastercard.

My Gtbank is Mastercard.

The link jaidoski posted up there have been very helpful.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by tobbie247(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
smiley
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by kevindd: 5:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
You can easily pay with your card. I always to it, and nothing is great for me. Also, I want to recommend you to take a closer look at the delivery method you choose. Not all of them allow you to track a package, unfortunately. And it will surely be better if you can track the location of your order. Hope, my little tip will be useful for you wink
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
kevindd:
You can easily pay with your card. I always to it, and nothing is great for me. Also, I want to recommend you to take a closer look at the delivery method you choose. Not all of them allow you to track a package, unfortunately. And it will surely be better if you can track the location of your order. Hope, my little tip will be useful for you wink
pls chat me up on WhatsApp I need enlightenment on some issues regarding aliexpress pls #08062622225
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
kevindd:
1. How true is it that U can't use other ATM payment system other than GTB?
2. What is the best delivery method to use?
3 Can I use a popular landmark close to me like post office without informing the post office am expecting a package?
4 will I have to pay the post service after arrival?
5. How do I track my order?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by fibonacci2526: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Tbillz:
3 Can I use a popular landmark close to me like post office without informing the post office am expecting a package?

1.false,you can use Access Visa card
2.Alixpress standard shipping usually takes 2wks
3. Your house/office address will do as your item will be shipped to the closest post office
4. You might pay an handling fee of #500
5.After your order has been shipped, the tracking status will be displayed in your order details between 5-8days.
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
The guy above has answered the question. Was about writing something similar. The best option is to use Gtbank. Sha make sure say u no choose free delivery. If Na clothes u wan buy(shirts) make sure say u choose the highest suze. Cos their own xxl could be a M here in naija. Did dat mistake like twice, before I learnt my lessons.

Tbillz:

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Beejay1117(m): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
The guy above has answered the question. Was about writing something similar. The best option is to use Gtbank. Sha make sure say u no choose free delivery. If Na clothes u wan buy(shirts) make sure say u choose the highest suze. Cos their own xxl could be a M here in naija. Did dat mistake like twice, before I learnt my lessons.

what's up with free delivery bro?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2017
It takes a,longer time to deliver. Like 3 mnths.. I use the aliexpress standard shipping, or China mail. Its not expensive..

Beejay1117:
what's up with free delivery bro?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Tbillz(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
It takes a,longer time to deliver. Like 3 mnths.. I use the aliexpress standard shipping, or China mail. Its not expensive..

Do I still get delivery of little things like earpiece and mcard with it misplacing in transit?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Bwaal(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:

check ur mail
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 7:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Nope.. They would arrive in safe hands. Dont know ur location sha. Like me now, I recently ordered for the Sony Xperia magnetic cable and charging dock. In two weeks time, e suppose land Abuja. But pls, before u order gadgets or anything from them, make sure u read the user opinion(abi how dem dey take call dat thing sef). To know if d product good or not..

My next order is one Bluetooth earpiece my bro bought from dem. D tin good die.

Tbillz:
Do I still get delivery of little things like earpiece and mcard with it misplacing in transit?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Sent4rina: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:
Nope.. They would arrive in safe hands. Dont know ur location sha. Like me now, I recently ordered for the Sony Xperia magnetic cable and charging dock. In two weeks time, e suppose land Abuja. But pls, before u order gadgets or anything from them, make sure u read the user opinion(abi how dem dey take call dat thing sef). To know if d product good or not..

My next order is one Bluetooth earpiece my bro bought from dem. D tin good die.

Oga pls whch shipping method u use nd like how much dem charge u?
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by Beejay1117(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2017
sorextee:

bro, your whatsapp number please
Re: I Want To Make An Order From Aliexpress. Advice Needed. by sorextee(m): 8:17am On Jan 20, 2017
I use the aliexpress standard shipping, or sometimes China mail or so. Both of dem have tracking method, unlike free shipping wey no get tracking.

Sent4rina:

Oga pls whch shipping method u use nd like how much dem charge u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S's Binance Probe Expands To Examine Possible Insider Trading / Castor Seed Seller / CBN Gives Loan To Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.