Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? (2205 Views)

A Bridge Leading To NNPC Refinery In River State Is In Danger Of Collapsing (PIX / Which State Is The Cheapest To Move To And Live In? / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by BekBek(m): 12:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all good. I want to get an international passport and I'm contemplating either to get it from Ibadan, Abeokuta or here in Lagos.

I have heard terrible experience about collecting it from Lagos.

Please, you recent experience would be wonderful and also the cost you incurred.

Thanks a lot
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by tafrica(m): 12:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Try Osogbo in Osun state. I know two peeps who got same days.
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by BekBek(m): 1:47am On Jan 18, 2017
tafrica:

Really... How much did it cost?
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 18, 2017
tafrica:
Thats wonderful. same day
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls I intend getting mine today
Am presently in Abuja,
Price
What do I need to take along with me
And can it get done today , thanks
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by tafrica(m): 7:02am On Jan 18, 2017
BekBek:

I don't know present cost and a contact i have very close to their office, whom I could have asked to help me confirm, is not in the town presently
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by catchfun: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2017
BekBek:

got mine within 3day @29k but there s an xpress 1 you get d same day @ 30somtin k
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by BekBek(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2017
catchfun:
got mine within 3day @29k but there s an xpress 1 you get d same day @ 30somtin k

Thanks for your response. Which state did you get your's
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by fitlaw(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello,

I did my own international passport at festac going to two months now, they there is no booklet, I did it 22nd Nov 2016, up till now no positive response. Please help out
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by catchfun: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
BekBek:

Thanks for your response. Which state did you get your's
ibadan in oyo state
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by BekBek(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
fitlaw:
Hello,

I did my own international passport at festac going to two months now, they there is no booklet, I did it 22nd Nov 2016, up till now no positive response. Please help out

I'm not in a position to help since i don't have experience with it yet. but my suggestion is for you to go there and complain or call the headquarters
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by queendoreez(f): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
fitlaw:
Hello,

I had similar experience with yours. And i needed mine urgently to apply for my visa as i would be travelling this January. I did mine at Ikoyi in december, they also complained of no booklets and there was so much crowd. I bribed an official 10k in order to hasten up.
You can do the same so that you don't wait forever.
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by Sikay19(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Either express or okada way grin grin. There is no booklet on ground to issue any passport for now. Even Nigerians in diaspora are complaining about this which means that it is global problem. But my advise is to do it now because the passport charge will soon increase in price.
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by haywhy17(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2017
I did mine in osogbo on the 10th...and i got it that same day...though wit connection...i paid 40k for 32 pages...i got there around 10.30am and left around 4pm
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by DBestDoc(f): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sikay19:
Either express or okada way grin grin. There is no booklet on ground to issue any passport for now. Even Nigerians in diaspora are complaining about this which means that[b] it is global problem[/b]. But my advise is to do it now because the passport charge will soon increase in price.

It's not a global problem. It takes less than 3hrs to get a Nigerian passport at the Nigerian Embassy where i reside.

You people should stop accepting abnormalities as normal.

If they have the resources to readily produce passports within 24hrs and call it express service, then i think the long waiting period is unnecessary and is only created by Nigerians against Nigerians for selfish gains.

You can only get a delay in the diaspora if there's a shortage in the materials for producing the passport or the equipment is faulty. And this does not happen often.

1 Like

Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by Sikay19(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
DBestDoc:

It's not a global problem. It takes less than 3hrs to get a Nigerian passport at the Nigerian Embassy where i reside.

You people should stop accepting abnormalities as normal.

If they have the resources to readily produce passports within 24hrs and call it express service, then i think the long waiting period is unnecessary and is only created by Nigerians against Nigerians for selfish gains.

You can only get a delay in the diaspora if there's a shortage in the materials for producing the passport or the equipment is faulty. And this does not happen often.

Lol, when did you process your own passport I guess you are not affected with this ongoing situation because if you do you would have been every trends that talks about International passport. This is what I learnt from a nairalander who is at London. I talk base on fact not just a rumour. Tell me where it is done and being collected the same day or at earlier time. I had a talk with immigration officer who told me that the shortage of passport has occurred since November 1. This is not a baseless rumour
Re: Please Which State Is Better To Get International Passport ? by Kog45(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2017
BekBek:
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all good. I want to get an international passport and I'm contemplating either to get it from Ibadan, Abeokuta or here in Lagos.

I have heard terrible experience about collecting it from Lagos.

Please, you recent experience would be wonderful and also the cost you incurred.

Thanks a lot
Pls go to Ilorin and get your passport ASAP.No hustling,just get to their office at federal secretariat at fate road and u are done with 27k

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Or Delta State Which Is Better ? / Cheap Hotel Or Guest House In Ijebu Ode / Bad Transport Services By The The Young Shall Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.