Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros (4846 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Breaking News!!mmm Nigeria Freezes All Mavrro(is This The Begining Of The End?) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by husu(m): 2:19am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM has finally frozen all old mavros. Participants are told to start the scheme afresh and provide help. Check the details on your PO. Click on get help and see the details
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by olaolaking: 2:24am On Jan 18, 2017
The owner of MMM right now

8 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol mavros weren't frozen, GH was hidden. It's a move by them to stop people from canceling GH. By the way was just matched to GH now. cheesy grin

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by KingyKing: 2:44am On Jan 18, 2017
I guess it's some people's mavros that were frozen, cos I just GH'd now again...

though I wasn't allowed to GH everything..
and my mavros are still confirmed.

P.S some people got this when they were trying to Re GH earlier today..
I guess the new model is you have to PH to GH after all.

Means the programmers are still working on the website..
DONT PANIC!!

1 Like

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by kippo: 3:07am On Jan 18, 2017
i couldnt enter any figure to cash out here.....perhaps the upgrades

2 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 4:41am On Jan 18, 2017
cry cry

2 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by BLWeb: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2017
KingyKing:
I guess it's some people's mavros that were frozen, cos I just GH'd now again...

though I wasn't allowed to GH everything..
and my mavros are still confirmed.

P.S some people got this when they were trying to Re GH earlier today..
I guess the new model is you have to PH to GH after all.

Means the programmers are still working on the website..
DONT PANIC!!

I don't know if i should still feel sorry for you guys.. Because the level of lazyness and stupidity you guys portray is out of this world
Even the first idiots in the First century A.D would be jealous of how you guys reason.

So if you had N2million in there, you would not be matched until you provide another help again?
What is the guarantee you will even get the payment from the matched person, even after you provide help with another money to this scam,everyone is rushing to get out their money and say goodbye to this scam for good. And then you want to keep on sending your money to these mmm scammers?

14 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Valfrankie(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
BLWeb:

I don't know if i should still feel sorry for you guys.. Because the level of lazyness and stupidity you guys portray is out of this world
Even the first idiots in the First century A.D would be jealous of how you guys reason.

So if you had N2million in there, you would not be matched until you provide another help again?
What is the guarantee you will even get the payment from the matched person, even after you provide help with another money to this scam,everyone is rushing to get out their money and say goodbye to this scam for good. And then you want to keep on sending your money to these mmm scammers?

Fortunately for us and unfortunately for you, we do not need your pity. Every informed Mavrorian should understand what is going on at MMM, those whining and lamenting simply do not understand and instead of reaching their Guiders, ran to Nairaland, it's just pathetic, really pathetic. So many of us have pending PH order yet to be matched, people wey go pay plenty, na small small until everything bounce back as it was before. Don't quote, I won't reply.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by KingyKing: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2017
BLWeb:

You're the grande fool because, your attempt trying to ridicule your father is the already futile.
I have a job and I'm at work at the moment. P
But the thing you fail to understand is this same government you carry on your head owes me 5months salary!!

So who's the everlasting lord of stupidity now?
Your father cannot pay half my salary. Doubt you can sef.

The "participants" of MMM all know the risks, if we lose it, so be it..
But the fact that you leave the confines of stupidity that your brain limits you, extend that online, because data is cheap, is the height!

If you can't see obvious reasons why Nigerians do MMM, please do an MRI

Now run along old fool.. we do not all have idle time to reply gods of stupiditty.

8 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by talk2hb1(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Okay
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by BLWeb: 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Valfrankie:
Fortunately for us and unfortunately for you, we do not need your pity. Every informed Mavrorian should understand what is going on at MMM, those whining and lamenting simply do not understand and instead of reaching their Guiders, ran to Nairaland, it's just pathetic, really pathetic. So many of us have pending PH order yet to be matched, people wey go pay plenty, na small small until everything bounce back as it was before. Don't quote, I won't reply.

Who is the fool now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by talk2hb1(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please do not Panick! Your Money is Safe cry

3 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by restored2016(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
grossintel:
Lol mavros weren't frozen, GH was hidden. It's a move by them to stop people from canceling GH. By the way was just matched to GH now. cheesy grin
bros no vex pop! No only small money wey mmm they pay. What you gh is #8k, me I was able to gh #11k referral bonus. Higher amount no show.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by alex81(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
BLWeb:

is it ur money

some pipo can take panadol 4 anoda persons headache sha....

its Dr choice deyre adults. leave dem alone! tayad of all dz mmm hullabaloo in NL already!!!

pipo also lose money in bet9ja, n oda investment y is mmm different?

3 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by prolove22(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
MMM IS REAL,GOD WILL BLESS ALL D TRUE MAVRODIANS PARTICIPANTS IN JESUS NAME.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by lewizylee(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
U again!!!!
husu:
MMM has finally frozen all old mavros. Participants are told to start the scheme afresh and provide help. Check the details on your PO. Click on get help and see the details
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
jst recieved my 31k today.. Mmm rocks

2 Likes

Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Dabigbroda(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
ok
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by lewizylee(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
Got my 31k 4 days ago an phed 3k back
Ejom:
jst recieved my 31k today.. Mmm rocks
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by jd1986(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Happening now....GH Disabled Again... Kindly check ur account and click GH to confirm now
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by prolove22(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
my bank alert na kpagam,,,,, my cheque no dey bounce,,,,,,baby take a look around,,,,,,,,,,,,, na MMM ooo,,,,,,,, dis mmm no go tear my mouth with laughter today,,,, i was matched n payed today,,,,, can i pH again today??
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by lewizylee(m): 11:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sharply
prolove22:
my bank alert na kpagam,,,,, my cheque
no dey bounce,,,,,,baby take a look
around,,,,,,,,,,,,, na MMM ooo,,,,,,,, dis mmm
no go tear my mouth with laughter today,,,, i
was matched n payed today,,,,, can i pH again
today??
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by azidomedogo: 12:05am On Jan 24, 2017
MMM is still running smothly i will ph again..
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Nairasurplus(m): 12:09am On Jan 24, 2017
NNN all the way
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Am recouping through get help worldwide... It's d only sustainable platform

Check my signature for details
Re: It Has Finally Happened, MMM Freezes All Old Mavros by tikkykay: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2017
lewizylee:
Sharply
Hi I couldn't read ur mail....so wats up.contact on sig

(1) (Reply)

CBN Covid 19 Loan, Household And SME Approved Beneficiaries / Who Can I Assist Financially / Share Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.