Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (689 Views)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / Uniport Final Year Pharmacy Students Graduate In Grand Style! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Chykeba(m): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2017
THE UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, UNILAG GRADUATES TWO (2) FEMALE STUDENTS WITH A CGPA OF 5.0

Two graduating students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has attained the record of Mr. Ayodele Dada in 2014/2015 academic session, by having a perfect 5.00 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in the 2015/2016 session.

Oyindamola Omotuyi emerged as the best graduating student from the department of Systems Engineering while Bankole Titilayo Taiwo graduated from the department of Cell Biology and Genetics.

Omotuyi, a Beautiful 22-year-old student, says she was encouraged by her school fellowship to do well academically and spiritually.

“The Redeemed Christian Fellowship had overcomers award and encouraged us to do well academically even spiritually so I was challenged by it.”

When Asked how she managed to graduate with a perfect CGPA, she attributed her success to God, hard work, and her course mates.

“Well, I must say it’s been God all through. He provided wisdom at every point. Also, He brought my course mates and friends who helped me immensely.

“I worked a lot with people. It’s good to include that there were challenges but the beautiful thing is that they were for a short while. It was not easy but considering the fact that God provided strength all the way, I would say it was easy with God.”

Omotuyi gave tips on how she achieved the perfect CGPA, in the hope of helping others who seek to replicate her accomplishment.

“It’s good to read but yet read rightly. Ride on the wings of those that have gone ahead. Ask questions about the nitty gritty of the course and what the lecturer wants.

“During exams, write what your lecturer want to see not what you want to write. Work with your classmates.”

Taiwo, a 21-year-old, said a 5.00 CGPA was not her target but she wanted to have a first class degree and “an interesting lifestyle”.

“It’s possible to strike a balance with social and academic commitments if the individual is good with time management and self-study. It wasn’t easy to graduate with 5.00 GPA because there were a lot of challenges but God made it easy and I overcame.

“My advice to students is that they should be determined, have self-confidence, trust God in everything, set their goals in having a good result and work towards it, and they should be the best in whatever they do.

“There will be a lot of challenges though but they will overcome end don’t forget there’s always light after every dark tunnel, success don’t come easily.”

For people who don't understand what this means, it means getting an A in all courses throughout your stay in the higher institution..

Read more Here: http://www.edusbaze.com/unilag-female-students-graduate/
Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by madridguy(m): 4:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Noted.
Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Amazing! How 'bout you post pictures of them.
Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Olasco93: 5:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Wonderful achievements for them. Determination and persistency at work.
Something tells me that NCAN and BH Members hate this news.
#BadMarket4NCAN

Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Mouthgag: 5:23am On Jan 18, 2017
I love unilag

If you deserve it, you gon' get it.

Unlike that stupîd biased unilorin that won't even give people from another state admission.
Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Reader1988: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Wonderful. please it should be on FP. May God bless our hustle
Re: AMAZING: 2 UNILAG Female Students Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Chykeba(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Amazing! How 'bout you post pictures of them.

(1) (Reply)

OOU Produces Best Ever Medical Student / Is Jamb Form 2017/2018 Out / Canada : Humber College International Entrance Scholarships ; Deadline: MAY 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.