Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] (42248 Views)

Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] / Why Davido Sacked His Former Manager, Kamal Ajiboye Over Juju Threat [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2017
sebi at first he was feeling all hyped when sony signed him, now he wants to back out. funny tho, nigerians dont knw what they want
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
I have noticed quite a lot of NLers are myopic and sentimental, some are even uninformed. It will take years of work for Tekno to reach David's height.

He is entitled to his opinion, if he decides to dump his international record deal fine, he sacks his manager, his business, why y'all tryan be up all in peoples business when you don't even know shit about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by Mspradah: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
If you know you crave a silky smooth, flawless and glowing skin, don't look too far, you can trust "YUMMY SKIN" to give you that skin you have always desired, with purely herbs, essential oils,Spices, fruit extracts/additives. And if you are willing to be patient (Not in a hurry to get over night results) and consistent, Then contact @poshlala87 on Instagram.. You will be glad you did!
Get ready to have that badass skin you have always wanted.... A trial will keep you glued to YUMMY SKIN.. Check them out on Instagram today... @poshlala8/
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by kenex4ever(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
hyfr:
we are saying different things. All the same davido is not jealous of tekno one bit
we are saying dsame thing?

Davido may not b content with d small package they gave him, besides d financial gain, it also makes tecno to seem like d bigger star. That may b his reason for letting his manager go for not negotiating a better deal with sony

May b d extra money for tecno is for his dancing talent.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by segunk1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
People are just talking blah blah about davido vexing because of tekno's deal is greater than his.....

I Don't believe this Don't forget davido isn't a money freak cos cos he's gat more than that, he owns two record labels, his father is super rich too, so I Don't believe its money issue.....

For someone to sack his manager amidst the controversy you should know there is more to this, the sony deal might not favor him in many ways not only about the money thing.......

And Don't forget even with the $1m deal then, he didn't spent it alone but also shopped for his 1st team (HKN) crew and many more. So I Don't think its money thing jare and let's stop being sentimental about the issue.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by MizSparks(f): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
olorunwa90:
Watching in 3D
This is serious
Oya collect popcorn
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by absool(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
NOT A FAN OF DAVIDO BUT TEKNO DEAL IS NOT WORTH 4 MIL IT IS JUST A 3 SONG DEAL WITH COLUMBIA EVEN HIS UBI SAID IT
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by skarz: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
hyfr:
All of you saying he's jealous of tekno, hope you know as at 2015 beginning the adeleke family was worth $800m . I wonder why he would be jealous of over $4m. Make una use una head

I've been waiting for someone to talk sense into these people
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BerryAnny(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
hyfr:
All of you saying he's jealous of tekno, hope you know as at 2015 beginning the adeleke family was worth $800m . I wonder why he would be jealous of over $4m. Make una use una head
Don't mind dhem! Sum pple ar jez naturally dumb. He want 2 b him own boss and i no c wetin concern Tekno with dizz. God,pls grant nairalanders sense dizz year.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
wizard007:
I have noticed quite a lot of NLers are myopic and sentimental, some are even uninformed. It will take years of work for Tekno to reach David's height.

He is entitled to his opinion, if he decides to dump his international record deal fine, he sacks his manager, his business, why y'all tryan be up all in peoples business when you don't even know shit about it.

Afonja.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by LordKushmann(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=hyfr post=52903441]All of you saying he's jealous of tekno, hope you know as at 2015 beginning the adeleke family was worth $800m . I wonder why he would be jealous of over $4m. Make una use una head[/quote.]
Key word being the Adeleke family. Not davido. Except you're saying davido is just a lazy son of a rich man using music to cure jonesin hence doesn't need to bother about record sales and career networth
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Afonja.

These bastards are here, fvcking Igbos. grin
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:25am On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

These bastards are here, fvcking Igbos. grin

Lol
Dirty Yoloba Conehead, I know say e pain you say Tekno signed a deal of $4million while una talentless yoloba noisemaker, davido( aka brother David grin) signed his own for $1million.

Dickhead if you like kill yaself, e no concern megrin
All I know is that Igbos will always continue to beat you guys.cheesy
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

Lol
Dirty Yoloba Conehead, I know say e pain you say Tekno signed a deal of $4million while una talentless yoloba noisemaker, davido( aka brother David grin) signed his own for $1million.

Dickhead if you like kill yaself, e no concern megrin
All I know is that Igbos will always continue to beat you guys.cheesy

Pig! Do you think everyone is as useless as you? Of what importance would their deal be to me? This is the same attitude your fathers exude that sent most of y'all to the great beyond in the late 60s.

Its a pity you this waste of human hasn't been mistakenly produced then so you could have starved to death with your chest beating brothers.

Same Davido that pushed Tekno into limelight, I bet you receding brain must have forgotten that so quick, fvcking goldfish.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

Pig! Do you think everyone is as useless as you? Of what importance would their deal be to me? This is the same attitude your fathers exude that sent most of y'all to the great beyond in the late 60s.

Its a pity you this waste of human hasn't been mistakenly produced then so you could have starved to death with your chest beating brothers.

Same Davido that pushed Tekno into limelight, I bet you receding brain must have forgotten that so quick, fvcking goldfish.

lol
No be only davido push Tekno into limelight, your papa follow push am too.cheesy
Una talentless, noncreative brother David wey dey beg people make dem give am song wey e go sing.grin

If the deal no pain you as you claim why you come dey convulse like one headless chicken.gringrin

Punk-ass nigga! I spit on your dirty conehead.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lol
No be only davido push Tekno into limelight, your papa follow push am too.cheesy
Una talentless, noncreative brother David wey dey beg people make dem give am song wey e go sing.grin

If the deal no pain you as you claim why you come dey convulse like one headless chicken.gringrin

Punk-ass nigga! I spit on your dirty conehead.

I don't expect more from you bush boy grin your stubbornness will always make you ignorant of the fact.

Go carry your carton of expired Gala, I'm driving towards Ojuelegba and there's going to be traffic tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

I don't expect more from you bush boy grin your stubbornness will always make you ignorant of the fact.

Go carry your carton of expired Gala, I'm driving towards Ojuelegba and there's going to be traffic tongue

lol
You no get yarns sef.
I'm making you feel like you're relevant.

Hate Tekno all you can buh in this life and in the next, you can never be as rich as he has become.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lol
You no get yarns sef.
I'm making you feel like you're relevant.

Hate Tekno all you can buh in this life and in the next, you can never be as rich as he has become.

I'm not stupid like you are, I just pity the lineage you came from.

Why would I hate someone I haven't even met, truly many are mad but few are roaming.

And if I'm actually gonna word/diss definitely not on this dead thread and not with a foolish and empty head like you. Now fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

I'm not stupid like you are, I just pity the lineage you came from.

Why would I hate someone I haven't even met, truly many are mad but few are roaming.

And if I'm actually gonna word/diss definitely not on this dead thread and not with a foolish and empty head like you. Now fvck off my mentions

Worthless nigga.
like I said, I'm making you feel like you count in the scheme of things while you are just one block-headed nonentity.grin

Do you think you can even diss Tekno if you're given the chance. Go and take a chill before you quench of heart attack, mumu.

When men are talking, a useless kid like you will be talking too.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by ladej(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
bonechamberlain:
This guy is 24 and still not matured undecided he is overwhelmed by the kind of money he has.

Hope he isn't jealous that teckno was signed for $4million. undecided
it's all a scam

Una never learn from dbanj and don jazzy wey sign with kanye west ?

Which dirty 4m USD?
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
ladej:
it's all a scam

Una never learn from dbanj and don jazzy wey sign with kanye west ?

Which dirty 4m USD?

Don't waste your time on that idiot, he thinks calling someone punk and all that fake american slangs he's trying to form validates him as someone of intellect.

Someone that can't comprehend a simple sentence is trying to analyse a deal as sensistive as that.

I just pity people that associates themselves with bloomfrancs, he has a dead brain and is definitely of no use and importance to his immediate environment at large
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

Don't waste your time on that idiot, he thinks calling someone punk and all that fake american slangs he's trying to form validates him as someone of intellect.

Someone that can't comprehend a simple sentence is trying to analyse a deal as sensistive as that.

I just pity people that associates themselves with bloomfrancs, he has a dead brain and is definitely of no use and importance to his immediate environment at large

I'm on my own now and you are inviting mecheesy
When I descend on you don't try to wail at all, at all.

Numbskull, fyi, there's absolutely nothing sensitive about the deal. It only becomes sensitive when the likes of una talentless brother David fails to deliver as was agreed upon in the contract's terms and conditions.

I tried carrying you along buh you have proven, times without number, that you are a bloody retar d.

Take a hike bruv!
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by ladej(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
wizard007:

interesting. Thanks bro
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

I'm on my own now and you are inviting mecheesy
When I descend on you don't try to wail at all, at all.

Numbskull, fyi, there's absolutely nothing sensitive about the deal. It only becomes sensitive when the likes of una talentless brother David fails to deliver as was agreed upon in the contract's terms and conditions.

I tried carrying you along buh you have proven, times without number, that you are a bloody retar d.

Take a hike bruv!

Keep making noise like an oil deprived locomotive engine, I called you out to make you see how stupid you are when ladej schooled you, but amazingly you and stupidity has taken an oath and it's probably genetic.

For your mind this is a battle of words, but if only God can resuscitate your brain and make you see the peckles in your eyes, then you'd probably understand how foolish and lousy you are.

For the record you might be one teen out there with the privilege of internet at your disposal and I'm making you have too much fun huh?

So I'm gonna make life boring for you again by ignoring you, but before then this are my parting words, grab yourself dude!
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Some peeps are gonna get heart attack aft I finish wif them.cheesy
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
wizard007:

Keep making noise like an oil deprived locomotive engine, I called you out to make you see how stupid you are when ladej schooled you, but amazingly you and stupidity has taken an oath and it's probably genetic.

For your mind this is a battle of words, but if only God can resuscitate your brain and make you see the peckles in your eyes, then you'd probably understand how foolish and lousy you are.

For the record you might be one teen out there with the privilege of internet at your disposal and I'm making you have too much fun huh?

So I'm gonna make life boring for you again by ignoring you, but before then this are my parting words, grab yourself dude!

lol
I have not come to exchange words wif a hegoat.
I only decided to put you where you belong along wif your stupidity.

Your worthless self forgot you mentioned Tekno out of sheer jealousy.
A madman has got more reasoning than you cos he at least minds his business.
But you, for the born lunatic you are keeps on missing the point that Tekno, of all people, doesn't give a damn about what a clown like you think of him.

Talent you don't have
Money you don't have
Yet you are spewing trash about someone who is more talented and way way way richer than all your family members put together.

I don't blame you cos it's obvious you cherish being foolish.
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by wizard007(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2017
BLoomfrancs:

lol
I have not come to exchange words wif a hegoat.
I only decided to put you where you belong along wif your stupidity.

Your worthless self forgot you mentioned Tekno out of sheer jealousy.
A madman has got more reasoning than you cos he at least minds his business.
But you, for the born lunatic you are keeps on missing the point that Tekno, of all people, doesn't give a damn about what a clown like you think of him.

Talent you don't have
Money you don't have
Yet you are spewing trash about someone who is more talented and way way way richer than all your family members put together.

I don't blame you cos it's obvious you cherish being foolish.

That's why I said you are stupid and dumb, I only made a mention of Tekno when I referenced to the fact that the same David blowed his first single "Holiday" I'm quite sure I'm a bigger fan of him than you are.

Why would I hate on someone who's gat nothing on me and vice versa, I'm not as sticky-brained as you cos I'm not a flat head but then I've met flat heads that are quite intelligent and constructive and I keep some as friends.

Stop chest beating and try to learn from others, your post has revealed that you are just growing up irrespective of your age and like I said earlier I don't intend to give you the luxury of self-importance.

Goodbye cool
Re: Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
wizard007:

That's why I said you are stupid and dumb, I only made a mention of Tekno when I referenced to the fact that the same David blowed his first single "Holiday" I'm quite sure I'm a bigger fan of him than you are.

Why would I hate on someone who's gat nothing on me and vice versa, I'm not as sticky-brained as you cos I'm not a flat head but then I've met flat heads that are quite intelligent and constructive and I keep some as friends.

Stop chest beating and try to learn from others, your post has revealed that you are just growing up irrespective of your age and like I said earlier I don't intend to give you the luxury of self-importance.

Goodbye cool

Pls spare me your ramblings.
Tekno is way better than una purported conhead brother David.
Your post reeks of envy because Tekno clinched a deal which is worth four times more than what una talentless conehead brother David got.

Hateful emptyheadgrin carry your hate and go and kill yourself. Wail all you can kid, you'll still be as irrelevant as a drop in the oceancheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Very Rich Now" - Mavin's Korede Bello [pix] / Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.