Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

"My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses (47611 Views)

Gloria Kemasuode Roaming The Street 'Mad'. Mentally Sick. AFN Intervenes / Lionel Messi Lookalike Reza Parastesh Denies Deceiving Women To Sleep With Them / Reza Parastesh Pretended To Be Lionel Messi To Sleep With 23 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by rukapretty: 6:20am On Jan 18, 2017
US-based Nigerian weightlifter Gloria Moses says she relocated to the United States late last year after a national coach tried severally to sleep with her before she could be allowed to represent the country.

Moses claimed that after she refused the coach’s sexual overtures, she was framed up for drugs usage and was dropped from national camp in 2013, while preparing for a championship in Malaysia.

“They said I tested positive (for drugs) in 2013. If they didn’t throw me out of camp and tried to frustrate me, I would have been an Olympian today. Why did they do all these? Because Gloria Moses is a stubborn lifter who won’t sleep with her coach,” the athlete, who won three gold at the Rivers 2011 National Sports Festival, said.

“They said I tested positive. But after the dope test I had, a letter should have been sent to my state (Bayelsa) and another to me. But I didn’t get a copy of the result of the dope test and I requested for but nobody gave me any till now. The frustration was too much; that’s why I had to leave for America.

“In Nigeria, the coaches drop better female weightlifters for those that give them what they want. I’m okay with what they made me pass through; it was a challenge and it made me stronger. ”

Moses, an orphan, added that the frustration that came with her expulsion from national camp almost made her commit suicide in Lagos.

The 2009 NSF triple silver medallist added, “I was targeting gold (in Malaysia) in the snatch and jack events because I was in-form but the coach frustrated me, denied me the opportunity. I would have made some money if I won. Thereafter, I couldn’t pay my rent; and there was nobody to help me. If I had parents, they would have fought for me, but I had no one.

“Some male friends who knew my plight came to me and said, ‘let me give you N1,000 and sleep with you.’ I told them to go and die. I was helping some women at Shitta (in Lagos) to sell local herbs. They would give me food and I would hang on a bus to get home. At a time, I almost drank poison, but my fiance held me back. If not for him, I would have been dead by now.”

She said despite her ordeal at the hands of her coach, she would continue to represent Nigeria if given the opportunity.

“I will not change my nationality, I will look for a way and compete again and prove all of them wrong. I love the game and Nigeria is my country. We have bad leaders but it doesn’t mean we have to abandon our country. Someone has to make things happen.”

https://www.punchng.com/coach-wanted-sleep-nigerian-weightlifter/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

5 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Haphard(m): 6:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Who no go wan sleep with u, with all these things u carry 4body

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
that coach is choice less

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Mjshexy(f): 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
You mean with this body structure shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by westlee(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2017
Some coaches/directors needs to be sat down then put a bullet through their head..
Soar on jare.............But you sef, hmmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by pyyxxaro: 6:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Which kin foolish coach be that

With the kin power when de ur body

person won still lash u

Naàaa was oh

Fear nor go let me lash dis babe oh,cos i know say she fit break man prik

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by GOFRONT(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2017
But why are our Leaders like this??....Kip Kip a goat in a vicinity of a Yam, it wil eat it.....Keep a leader in d Vicinity of National Money, he must Loot......Keep a Coach/Video director in d Vicinity of Girls, he must Ble.ep them......

Now if d Lifter is a male lifter who has no bleep to offer his Coach, d coach wil ask him to pay Millions first b4 he could feature him in d olympic......Just like wat Amokachi waz complainin d oda day

Our leaders, BUT WHY??

7 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Haphard:
grow up kid.... that could be your mom

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2017
The coach does not have respect for constituted authorities

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by mrtegation99(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Tell us you like him na grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Tolexander: 7:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Which coach wanna sleep with another muscular woman man!
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by fSociety: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Sleep with you? _Bitch, have you looked in the mirror? you cant even sleep with yourself!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
This is what a lot of ladies go through. May God bless you for speaking out.

Unprofessional leaders everywhere. The funniest is the most of these people have wife(ves) and kids at home.

Tomorrow now them go say na person dey pursue them from their village shocked shocked shocked

How do you want your children's life to be better or your home to be peaceful when you are destroying the lives of others

Vengeance is crying sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Julietcutie(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
na wa o
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by oluwayimika123: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2017
If ah Hear

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by kings09(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Nawa oo. Coach wan chop American punna
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by bqlekan(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
That coach should be hanged...

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by mrtegation99(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
He must be a Gay.
he no use eyes see say u be man grin

10 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Jeoma11(f): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
The height of unprofessionalism

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by willian10: 7:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Ayam not understanding the OP & this cry

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Really, with dis kind body? U don't mean it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Kakamorufu(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2017
the coach no fear sef. With all this muscles wey dey her body. Na wa oo
Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by neonly: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
EastGold:
Correct guy

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Haphard:

7 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Agimor(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
AndyMolarAllwel:
Really, with dis kind body? U don't mean it!
fSociety:
Sleep with you? _Bitch, have you looked in the mirror? you cant even sleep with yourself!!
One man's food is another man's poison. So you never can tell she may be right.

2 Likes

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by angelo5uk(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Men will always put their di.ck in anything... As long as it has hole

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This MEME will go a long way
EastGold:

1 Like

Re: "My Coach Wanted To Sleep With Me" – Gloria Moses by Mrdecent(m): 7:42am On Jan 18, 2017
This is funny. I wish to see the coach.. He must be another juju

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.