Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? (434 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? by bobolizim(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2017
I had met her once coincidentally the night I went to meet a friend of hers,however,I was so shy that day that I never did check her face and unknowingly to me she's been among my Facebook friends for some time.

Few days later, I just saw someone send me a message with the content 'hi' ,''oh! It's a lady,let's see who it is''I said to myself and behold on checking her profile I discovered that she's a beautiful lady and also lives around my locality.well,we began to chat and just one day I went to visit her friend,I got to know that night that she was the one i met that night ..that actually triggered a more affinity in me to know her more!

Prior to being close to her,I'd asked that friend of hers whether she's in relationship or not and she replied me with a yes, that she's in a relationship. Well, we became so close that I visit her almost every night as though we're already dating !

After few weeks of the 'pseudo-affair' relationship,I asked her out one night and she replied with yes and began the journey.

On dating,I discovered that many things changed about her like she's started showing me who she was really ..like she got angry on little things ,she'd apologize sometimes and even promise not to do such and some times she'd be very romantic and lovely too but then there're more quarrels and day by day our reason to stay together keep becoming wider !

So , one day ,an event occurred and we broke up even though we both agreed we still loved each other !.fast forward to this year,I'd thought I'd forgotten her and moved on but only for me to come around and I find myself thinking about her most times to the extent that I'd be unable to resist the urge to visit and yes! I visit her sometimes and she'd ask me to come over !

However,I'm really confused over here and fighting really hard with my heart's feelings is becoming futile day by day ..what do you have to say on this?

1 Like

Re: It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? by youngfocus(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2017
wit dis issue on ground dat am seeing,u love her,bt u dnt love are behaviour, nw here is my advice.u are only tinking of her because u don't av sum1 u are dating nw,go back to her dnt worry she will accept u back,BT why been wit her, b looking for another chick,so it will b easy for u to brake up wit her.try it out nd cum nd tink me later
Re: It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? by bobolizim(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2017
youngfocus:
wit dis issue on ground dat am seeing,u love her,bt u dnt love are behaviour, nw here is my advice.u are only tinking of her because u don't av sum1 u are dating nw,go back to her dnt worry she will accept u back,BT why been wit her, b looking for another chick,so it will b easy for u to brake up wit her.try it out nd cum nd tink me later
first, You guessed right I am not dating anyone for now and have you met some ladies that would be on your neck like someone obsessed with you ?
Re: It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? by bobolizim(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: It's Difficult For Me To Get Over My Ex- ,ever Being In Such Position? by bobolizim(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

♥ Letter To My My Unborn Babe's And My Wifefy. / Breakups And Revenge / We Are Ready (WAR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.