Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri (13361 Views)

Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Buhari Orders Opening Of Maritime University In Delta / Osinbajo Promises Full Academic Take-Off Of Nigerian Maritime University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Dannieln1: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
R
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by bettercreature(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
UnknownT:
who should do the "production"? Fédéral Government, Ijaw or Olu?
Olu ofcourse grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Mayany(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Is Ameachi now a name of a group or Government?
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
OK Sir
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by alaskido(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2017
This Olu of Iteshkiri should stop this propaganda to avoid another war between the Ijaws and Iteshkiri. The last blood bath is still fresh on our minds.

2 Likes

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Atiku2019: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Lion Of Ubima

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by UnknownT: 9:06am On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
Olu ofcourse grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Okundaye4(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Please, who are the real owners of land? itshekiri or the Federal Government?
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by martineverest(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2017
how many amechi do we have,nairaland ?
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by wawappl: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2017
This man is not supporting or fighting for any one, all he is after is their own share.

ND is always after "bring lets share" (our oil our money ). Were was he when GEJ and UDUAGHAN an Itsekiri man allocate and paid for the land.

He want to collect another billions of Naira for the same land.

Greed and selfishness is in their blood. I see him going to court to stall the commencement of the university

If he want the money he should go and collect it from Tompolo

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by wildchild1: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Gbam...the truth is told

Check my signature
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Godson505: 9:14am On Jan 18, 2017
Samsung and LG makes plans to release jaw-dropping devices as they set to release
Foldable phones... Read article

Samsung plans to launch Foldable phones in the third quarter of this year(2017)
http://www.techeda.com/samsung-plans-to-launch-foldable-phones-in-the-third-quarter-of-this-year2017/
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by bamangar: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Awoo88: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2017
E pain the man say dem no settle am

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Saint83(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Wow!!! I made FP after many times of trying ...I'm dedicating this FP to political master and Mentor Rt Hon Rotimi Amaechi ,the Lion of south south and Niger Delta, and his struggle to totally control River
State.

I also dedicated it to my Younger brother who is a soldier ( Regular ) deployed to fight boko haram since 2013.

Dedicate it also to my fellow NLers,who is struggling to make FP,please keep trying ,one day you will succeed .

Cc: Lala
Seun
Mynd4
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by AZeD1(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2017
Tomorrow one Idiot will come and say the Fulani's are the problem with the Niger Delta when we can't keep our own house in order.

The Olu should be asking how the school will benefit his community not how the land was acquired.

We can't keep beating around the bush debating unnecessary stuffs like how the land was acquired.

2 Likes

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by maxzzo1(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2017
The former governor of delta state is an Itsekire....so what are you guyz talkin..... Trash .....Olu should rethink n stop playing APC/Ayeni games.....Olu should be interested for d kick off of d school...if he is reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Royalfurnitures: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Don't you know that according to our constitution, all lands belong to the FG?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by tammie24: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Let me ask this question in pidgin.

Abeg my people, dem swear for us for Naija?

Even govt sef no fit obtain ordinary land for school?

Abi d Olu of Warri just dey talk, make oga Presido arrange new deal with am?
Na so

The hustle is real
Olu fit sell I people to mak govt happy for contracts
Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Noblesoul123: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2017
tammie24:
Na so
The hustle is real Olu fit sell I people to mak govt happy for contracts Shame!!!
Na wetin I dey suspect o

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by erico2k2(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Una wan start again.the Ijaw amd Itshekiri war still ja e scars all arround una wan begin again . Is it not the greed of k.e ma that ked to the Itsjekiris losing out. Who was buying and buying land and hoping they will sell the land to the Uni ? Unknown to him he bought I to Ijaw domain . No B God purist am?if you are from that region you willknow whom I'm on about.
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Saint83(m): 9:38am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=Urukpe post=52904480]

Don't be quick to jump into conclusion of anything u don't know about, like ur master APC.

You really know nothing about Ijaw and Itsekiri [/quote

Sorry to disappoint you sir....I am an indigenous son of that land .so don't go there .
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Splashme:
Whether the land belongs to Ijaw or Itsekiri is not our problem.
All we want is for the Maritime University to take off.

There have never been any love lust between Urhobo, Ijaw and Itsekiri in Delta state
So, I never expected an Itsekiri traditional ruler to speak in favour of the project.

Amaechi is just fooolish allowing himself used by northern elements to stifle development in the Niger Delta.
Thief
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by JimmySnow: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
The complexity of Niger-Deltans are themselves. Government trying to establish University which will develop the community and empower the people and they are asking for money. If they really think about the generation unborn, money will not be at the centre. In this same country, a region will give the land for free. They should ask about all federal universities in SW no single community sale their land for university to be established. Are we really thinking about future or present? development comes with give and take. God bless Niger Delta!!!
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by DickTator1: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
I admit and agree with the Olu that I am an in-law to the Itsekiri nation by virtue of my marriage to my wife.

Which kain in law?
Thought Osinbanjo's wife is granddaughter to Awolowo?
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Legitbaba(m): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
so this itsekiri people want to start again abi?? Btw, Olu means "Crab" in Ijaw language, so who give a F. about the opinion of a Crab

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by leisuretym: 10:59am On Jan 18, 2017
ABU ZAIRA Land was a gift from the paramount rulers, University of IFE land want a gift, even university of IBADAN to attract development for their people, the OLU of WARRI is corrupt, he was money because they want to build university for his people, this is why the Niger Delta is behind same way they chased mitchelin tyre away from Nigeria, FG, please we have free land for you in Badagry, Yewa axis , Epe , we can even demolish some houses if you want it where we already built houses! olu of warri think its another oil company coming to drill oyel! EFCC, do your job!! Olu of warri think this is another land racket!

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Saint83(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
The Olu of "WAR" said Amaechi WERE right. WERE'NT he? grin

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahah ,o boy u chop beans?
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Emassive(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
The FG must pay the Omadina people for that land. The Ijaw never had so much land in Delta before the Mumu GEJ came into office and his brother from Gbamaratu (Tompolo) paid his militants to drive the people away and slaughter them. I really wish the Govt can collect back the paid sum to pay the Itsekiri's who both own more lands with Urhobos.

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by April4th(m): 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
This Olu of Itsekiri is talking rubbish, he just want to re-ignite another Ijaw vs Itsekiri war. Him and Ayiri Emami will have their hands full this time if they dare the Ijaws.
Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by Themandator: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Saint83:
Who are those calling Amaechi,the Lion of Ubima, a liar or betrayer ? The Olu of Warri has confirmed that Maritime university land were dubiously acquired by Jonathan led Government with conjunction with Delta State Government.

Amaechi ,is a son of soil,Niger Delta Lord,he knows what he was saying..and believe me ,PMB will not continue with that frauster project,the Vice President will face hot seat for his promise ..,.

Some wailers will not like this .

Hail to almighty PDP slayer. cheesy

Amaechi doesn't know the location of the university much more than a foreigner and the Olu is speaking to the interest of this itsekiri nation and not the larger Niger Delta. ..... I hope his comment doesn't rupture the grave years peace existing between the two Neighbours

1 Like

Re: Maritime University Land Acquired In Dubious Way - Olu Of Warri by WeNigerDelta: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
alaskido:
This Olu of Iteshkiri should stop this propaganda to avoid another war between the Ijaws and Iteshkiri. The last blood bath is still fresh on our minds.

Oh shut up... Olu of Warri, you calling him Olu of Itsekhiri won't change his historically, world known title, make e continue dey pepper you and your envious people...

The land is Okerenghigho not Okerenkoko and it belongs to the Omadino people, we have legal documents and proof to back it up. We also have historical records... What do you have? Lies, deceit and threats.. Park well jare...

No one is against the Maritime University, the Olu said that clearly... Just the land doesn't b long to any stupid Gbaramatu clan, a clan the upragraded itself to a kingdom during Jonathan... With zero historical records, just made up tales of moon light...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Government Urges FG To Consider Landmass In Revenue Sharing / Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.