Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe (35715 Views)

Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos / I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by winkmart: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
A Twitter user is thanking God after his mother emerged from this ghastly accident with only a scratch on her toe.‏

@its_bilo wrote:

God is alive guys. So my mother survived this with a scratched toe. JUST A SCRATCHED TOE. Its even the smallest toe God is great.

More photos below:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-TSE_C2SAEr4/WH8VE3QbtGI/AAAAAAADXys/9jmK_AchvpEKkrl5kja2b7XgjZrl_dF3QCLcB/s1600/C2XEyS8XEAAQVBo.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-M0lp75OdeM0/WH8VG7WgIWI/AAAAAAADXy0/8fC5N6WVz5kQZK1AIuyjfDvpXYtsD9YIwCLcB/s1600/C2XEyS9XAAAbwap.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-wTFlBlVDu_g/WH8RLw1e1HI/AAAAAAADXyQ/QUFMlovANMImQNnG0l-ASsAV6R3M3g5bgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170118_074821.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/woman-survived-this-fatal-accident.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by dacovajnr: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
A pix of the Woman sipping Zobo or you know the rest...Bloggers ehn! undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Kowor(f): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Grace and mercy is what I can think of.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by winkmart: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by tukdi: 10:13am On Jan 18, 2017
This news get as e be o!undecided

Headline says "without a scratch"! grin

The real story has it that the woman had a little scratch! undecided

Anywhere, let me come and be going! grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by kachi08(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
God is ever merciful. He never disappoint this people.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Mechette(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Na so
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by bettercreature(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
tukdi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The blogger is looking for traffic
She doesn't have any mother,she just posted it to earn some dollar
The accident i am looking at is too deadly for the victim to have "Just a scratch toe''

4 Likes

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Mouthgag: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Do not open the link
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by BrightEye(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Atleast, show us the toe
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by okonja(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
God is great.
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Talk2Bella(f): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
they should please check for internal bleeding

8 Likes

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by slawomir: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
God didn't safe her. she is just lucky.
tomorrow again she will be faced with another one thousand ways to die or rather from that moment she survives her one thousand ways to die just kick start again.
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
May the gods be praised.

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to #MMM.
The world of Monkeys

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Arry110(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Wey the toe?
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by czaratwork: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
i hope she is not diabetic. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by tayo4ng(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2017
thank God for her

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by luciouscookie: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
tukdi:

She survived cool
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by sweetlaw: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
This is what happens when God is involved in ur matter. Thank Him for life
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by vadeonly(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
; Dr
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by funmaths17: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Do you need private maths lesson for your children/wards in abeokuta? Send a mail to funmaths17@gmail.com
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by MARYchiells(f): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God for her life but let check herself in the hospital in case of internal injury.
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by hesilo(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Sleep sleepy
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Talk2Bella:
they should please check for internal bleeding
Abi.. B4 she wil die of internal bleedin and they wil say its her village witches that killed her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by ajarossi(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2017
No man saith it cometh to pass when the lord hath no commandeth. Lamentation 3:37
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Missmossy(f): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
Wow! It can only be God cheesy
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by jiinxed: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
May the gods be praised.

Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.

The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.

The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.

In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.

The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.

Then...

Welcome to #MMM.
The world of Monkeys

grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Glory to God
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by tukdi: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
The accident i am looking at is too deadly for the victim to have "Just a scratch toe''

grin
Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
May the gods be praised.

Then...

Welcome to #MMM.
The world of Monkeys
You need some serious flogging bro grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by fippycbk(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
Please, they should do a thorough scan on her. Lost my mum's aunt due to internal bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe by Thelmerh(f): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
Dnt say dat. I had a similar accident January 2014 along abuja lokoja express way. I came out wit just a scattered hair. nothing more. I came out without a scratch to d glory of God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Trying To Board A Dubai Flight Without International Passport, Arrested / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.