Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money (63047 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by ofemigeorge(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Finally, MMM, the infamous ponzi scheme has finally put a strigent measure to stay afloat.

This morning, participants who wanted to get help, met the attached message in their PO.

At this point, it is now safe to say is all over for MMM and its greedy members. grin grin

lalasticlala Seun
It was paining you went we were collecting huge money from it
You didn't have the liver to get involved. Or maybe the money. Bad belle
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jinxet2000: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Osetigo!
An American colleague once told me that after making money from his current dork he will travel to Philippines to spend his retirement
I asked him why he said with what he has he can live as a King their.
So, you see, mavrodi abi na macaroni rep in Nigeria will become the king soon in Philippines. You know what he won't invite you for his coronation.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

This phrase "you people", what the Bleep does it mean. I am trying to understand your comment.

Secondly, MMM is a pyramid system. IF IT HAS REACHED ITS PEAK, the system can have a reset using the method adopted now.

Finally you said "Better wake up....and get a legitimate job. Paul has run out of Peters to rob", what gave you the impression the person you quoted has no legitimate job?

The only way pyramid schemes work is by bringing in more members into the pyramid.

MMM Nigeria has run out of new members .......so it is relying on the old members to stay afloat. But that can only last for a short time...before failure happens.

And look....I have seen pyramid schemes collapse around the world for twenty years...and far too many people crying and weeping. Here in Nigeria we have had things like Umana Umana/Wonder Bank...pyramid schemes that when they fell....people suffered.

So pardon me for not liking your MMM. It is another scam pyramid scheme.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jinxet2000: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
I bet you you haven't benefited from it. Do you buy house car or marry from it. Share your gains with mmm please.

ofemigeorge:

It was paining you went we were collecting huge money from it
You didn't have the liver to get involved. Or maybe the money. Bad belle
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by binary123(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
first class yahoo,
when it comes to yahoo yahoo game Nigerian are leaner.marvodi just show us what sophisticated yahoo is, he is the master of the game,
marvodi multiple acc with Nigerian names receiving help without providing help,
na so my 56k go just enter Russia? I'm a fooool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by bigerboy200: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

Hate to break it down to you, that is what it implies.

It is actually inevitable considering the system is a pyramid. To get liquidity back in the system all members must reinvest until the public confidence is restored.
Thanks I now get. But that would be a tough decision to make? What do u think?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by masterP042(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Please can someone explain this?

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Flamezreal(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2017
First pic; If you not Gh before n you are Ghing newly
Second pic; you've Ghed before but carried away by hatred publications
Third pic; Don't worry your mavro's withdrawal is still pending.
NT.; so far you're not guilty of ""unconfirmed mavro" then you don't need to Ph. You've gh before? Don't bother yourself, you are on the queue and you'll get paid when it gets to your turn. It is no news that people with amount less than 100k were being paid. To the anti_mmm Crusaders I say congrats.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by just2endowed: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Another lost soul!

the participant had already click GH before though it remain invincible, so by clicking another GH, the system calculated that there was no GH since there is a pending withdrawal that had been initiated. The OP can lie from Hell.

Pls check my signature
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
9jakohai:

The only way pyramid schemes work is by bringing in more members into the pyramid.

MMM Nigeria has run out of new members .......so it is relying on the old members to stay afloat. But that can only last for a short time...before failure happens.

And look....I have seen pyramid schemes collapse around the world for twenty years...and far too many people crying and weeping. Here in Nigeria we have had things like Umana Umana/Wonder Bank...pyramid schemes that when they fell....people suffered.

I love listening to wise people.. Ride on sir

3 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by ofemigeorge(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
jinxet2000:
I bet you you haven't benefited from it. Do you buy house car or marry from it. Share your gains with mmm please.

I don't need to share my gains but common sense should let you know that someone who started since May of 2016, made money. In fact my only testimony is that a week before the freez I withdraw all I had.
Mr doubting Thomas.. ..
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by chessguru(m): 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM is here to stay ...... system will be back to nornal PH-GH soon ..... matter of time . I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by sexyjuly(f): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
buh this is exactly how get help nigeria operates.u provide help to get help and that has been able to sustain the system over time.i think its a good initiative...
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by xest(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=52906225]Finally, MMM, the infamous ponzi scheme has finally put a strigent measure to stay afloat.

This morning, participants who wanted to get help, met the attached message in their PO.

At this point, it is now safe to say is all over for MMM and its greedy members. grin grin see if u dont have anything or knw anything about MMM dont post it here. if u dont knw the ideology shut up ur mouth. mmm is all about the participants,if ph is going on the system will pick up well. since the resumption almost everone want to get help. when everyone goes for help,who go pay who. if every one goes to the bank for withdrawal alone wat do u think will happen? MMM is back u dont need to create panic here. Am Guider.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by moshino(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
binary123:
first class yahoo,
when it comes to yahoo yahoo game Nigerian are leaner.marvodi just show us what sophisticated yahoo is, he is the master of the game,

In this era of bvn, how can he open multiple accounts with different Nigerian names?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by teedawson: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
From Russia:

US :

UK :

Paris:

And the rest of the thinking world:

See una life, yeye Mavrodian monkeys grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2017
grossintel:
Op you can lie ọ, GH is working jor was just paired self
it's not about GH working or not. You can get 1 million GH. The question remains have you been paid?

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned from a dependable sources yesterday, that Chuddy, the Criminal initiator of the ponzi scheme in Nigeria, has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their loot grin grin

Why attack Chuddy?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by proeast(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

This phrase "you people", what the Bleep does it mean. I am trying to understand your comment.

Secondly, MMM is a pyramid system. IF IT HAS REACHED ITS PEAK, the system can have a reset using the method adopted now.

Finally you said "Better wake up....and get a legitimate job. Paul has run out of Peters to rob", what gave you the impression the person you quoted has no legitimate job?
Dont mind all those frustrated re.tards who are busy transffering their aggression on fellow suffering masses while turning a blind eye on the politicians who are busy having a field day in fritting away their resources. The kind of shameless and crude crab mentality on display here is so disgusting. Nigerians really have a long way to go and I'm mostly disappointed in the unproffesional conduct by the admin of nairaland. They've destroyed the very basic tenet of media which is anchored on fairness, balance & truth but we have here is nothing but crude witch-hunting.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by ayotola89(f): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Let's b realistic here. Guess d PH thing is for those with 5 figures n above. It's on my PO too... frozen.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
olymyk:
you don't do Mmm doesnt means non of ur family members are in it! Well if Mmm crash as u envisaged your family will be most hit!! Get down money for coffin...idiot
how does this relate?? That's the family members problem.. The fact that a family member participates in MMM will not be it uncondemnable or justified!

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by spacks(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by GuiderJames: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
That is a good move to keep the system aflaot

so do nt think its all to come and benefit and run

u have to stay put to keep the cash flow aflaot

nice one.....

but i am wondering why nairaland is the only media that is so baised when it comes to MMM news

we have many other schemes that promise even more lucrative benefits but i never see them on nairaland pages

why is MMM a threat to nairaland mods?

its a topic we realy need to investigate

You don't even care here how your fellow country men can recover what they put in

No Creative and advisive report here on nairaland All you do is to run down what your fellow country men have sowed so hard to put in their hard earned money and at least expect a little from.

Its pays no one running other peoples business Down their is a God watching because what goes around comes around too !!!
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by proeast(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2017
binary123:
first class yahoo,
Another display of ignorance, did mmm merge you to pay any Russian? Try to understand how a system works before impersonating, that way you wont appear ridiculous. Smh.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Boss13: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
9jakohai:

What pyramid schemes have you seen collapse? I'm interested in the names you intend to mention
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
proeast:
Dont mind all those frustrated re.tards who are busy transffering their aggression on fellow suffering masses while turning a blind eye on the politicians who are busy having a field day in fritting away their resources. The kind of shameless and crude crab mentality on display here is so disgusting. Nigerians really have a long way to go and I'm mostly disappointed in the unproffesional conduct by the admin of nairaland. They've destroyed the very basic tenet of media which is anchored on fairness, balance & truth but we have here is nothing but crude witch-hunting.
using politics to justify MMM is goin round a circle. There won't be progress. The reality is MMM is unsustainable, sooner or later your loss will still hit you. Common sense begins with you and me!

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by curiobling: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Maybe we should start with at least 5k PH and say u have 50k mavro you can then be matched to GH of 25k and gradually showing commitment i think with this model things will balance up again.
Let the request to PH be same time to GH so that the trust will be there.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Glomoni: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Another lost soul!

Check out the date nah, 12/01/2017 mavro was still frozen or u expected magic??
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by tarizeal(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM DID NOT ASK PARTICIPANTS TO PROVIDE HELP BEFORE GETTING HELP
The reason for that status is simply the person has already made a request ( check the mavro and u will see pending request even though the request seem deleted but it is not) and has no confirmed mavro as such must provide help before getting another . We should all be Patient and as faithful MMM Participant i still provided help and got help yesterday. thanks to faithful participants like myself. The Law of Cama is setting in
And as for those who are praying for the downfall of others . what would you benefit from it. Better REPEN. We Nigerian Mavrodians are risk takers with a mission to changing lives The testimonies are THERE. and will still continue BY Gods Grace

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2017
osolee:
That was before the upgrade .... Check ur PO now and GH to Confirm wink
I know sometimes it is hard to accept the truth about something most especially when you have financial interest about it. The reality will soon become clearer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.