Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money (63060 Views)

"Option C" Investors Storm Oko Oloyun’s Office To Demand Their Money / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by xreal: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nwogeh:
This happens when your mavro has neither been paid nor confirmed and you want to cash out what you dont actually have......Tufiakwa, Nigeria

leave them alone with their headache.
Just ignore seun and his dogs.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by walemetro: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
looks like they are severely limiting the amount of money you can GH out. im supposed to GH 152k but everytime i try, it gioves me just 31k maximum.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by chudidonas(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
kaka22:

Same here. I have been able to get help of 10k after many trials. I am still trying to get more help but it is not showing... The 10k is even showing as 11k on mavro page sef... MMM don dey Bleep up undecided
How much were u supposed to GH? How much did u succeed to get
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by kaka22(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ritzychic:
is it that d remaining is gone forever or what
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by chudidonas(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
walemetro:
looks like they are severely limiting the amount of money you can GH out. im supposed to GH 152k but everytime i try, it gioves me just 31k maximum.
I am here wondering if it's an error or a calculated effort by mmm
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by mrsfavour(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
When Will Nigerians Realise That This Pple Have Gone ? They Are Draining The Greedy Once after which they .....
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by kaka22(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
chudidonas:

How much were u supposed to GH? How much did u succeed to get
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by focus7: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
iykebest1:
Dear Seun,
Through Lalasticlala.

I bring you guys greetings. My kind regards to your wonderful community (NLanders). I must not hesitate to bring to your notice how helpful Nairaland has been to greater percentage of its active members and some ghost members who are yet to register officially with us. For that I say thank you.
Until recently, there has been incessant news making the front page about the so called Ponzi scheme"MMM" and it is beginning to worry us and dampens our glowing sprint for Nairaland as we are almost sure to meet a news related to MMM on the front page. I am aware that the general community and Nigerians at large was adequately warned using all available media possible to advise her citizens not to indulge in the money making scheme being championed by a Russian ex-convict. Here, it was also preached extensively by well meaning people too.
However, since people are still bent on doing it or keep believing in their ideology, I think it's high time we let them be. All these negative news about MMM should not be seen on FP again as the people has gone through a lot already. Some people have even taking the opportunity to mock and say unprintable things about their fellow NLanders calling them all sorts of names, thereby making more enemies than friends. Is this want you want for your members? I guess not. I strongly do not support MMM and will never support any form eating where you didn't labour. but we must let this people be.
If we have no good news to tell them, why don't we leave them alone to realise their mistakes and nurse their wounds silently? why don't we encourage them rather than making mockery of them? Let's give them a chance and pray with them so as to celebrate with them if this scheme ever comes through for them.
And to you all believing in this scheme, well, I hope you have learnt your lesson already, but I stand with you guys, the good people of Nairaland stands with you guys, recover your Money, recover your happiness, recover your dreams and let Love lead.

Yours concerned Fellow
Iykebest.
You should learn to keep your emotions to yourself, you have no right to speak for everybody. if you are having problems with MMM post on Nairaland then pass it by to other topics and allow others who enjoy the post have their day.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by cybriz82(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I learned from dependable sources yesterday, that Chuddy, the Criminal initiator of the ponzi scheme in Nigeria, has relocated to Philippine with his MMM Wife to enjoy their loot grin grin

women!!!! chaiiii see how d wifr dey happy for her mind now her husband sharp n d recession no dey affect her at all...weda na blood money ooo water money ooo.kerosine money ooo or mmm money she no even care.smh

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Scandavu(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Finally, MMM, the infamous ponzi scheme has finally put a strigent measure to stay afloat.

This morning, participants who wanted to get help, met the attached message in their PO.

At this point, it is now safe to say is all over for MMM and its greedy members. grin grin

lalasticlala Seun
this is so untrue... I just logged in to my account and tried getting help. There was nothing like I needed to provide help before I could get help. The only thing I noticed was that they placed a maximum amount of money I can withdraw.

I really don't know why Nairaland has taken it upon its shoulders to broadcast fake and unverified news. This used to be a great forum, its gradually becoming a sham.

To all MMM participants, please just calm down. I Provided help of 200k by 31st of December, up till now I have not been matched to pay to another participant. This simply means there are lot of people out there waiting in line to provide help. Get help isn't more than provide help. So please chill!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by anigbajumo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
majekdom2:
best way forward??.... how will you feel if a bank tells you to deposit more money to get your already saved money back. How unintelligent can people be!

Shut up ur mouth if u lact ability to realize nd study peoples body language in a situation like this.A strict policy is the only way out.Is bank a peer to peer donation??who told u d money is their as saving at first instance??

Only a fool will ignore just 15k PH while leaving 200k to wipe out .
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by chudidonas(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
kaka22:

52k but i was able to get 10k... It is now showing 21735 as remaining balance when i try to get more help. However, my full money is still showing on mavro page.
OK. Thanks... The status of my GH request says: deleted. Do you know what that means?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Bennycollins: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
MMM is/was scam. I knew it even before I joined and that was because it was still paying, at least to build trust and get more members. Gud that I did not put in much money. Just feeling for my brother who put in Gud money and kept preaching mmm to me until I gave in just for his sake.
Sorry people our monies are gone. How on earth can one consciously ph again? Put in your money and increase your loss

3 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
anigbajumo:

Shut up ur mouth if u lact ability to realize nd study peoples body language in a situation like this.A strict policy is the only way out.Is bank a peer to peer donation??who told u d money is their as saving at first instance??

Only a fool will ignore just 15k PH while leaving 200k to wipe out .
. Indeed... I see MMM has a point. U need to be taught a lesson you will never forget!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
homirefacuny:

You can lie.
Please tell me what I will gain from lying. When I close from work today, I will upload evidences here on this platform.
As far as I'm concerned, if the few of us who are willing to continue run with it, new people will enter into the system.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by dlawsamesq(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
I have been expecting this for a while and if u will agree with me, this is the only way out for MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by anigbajumo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
majekdom2:
. Indeed... I see MMM has a point. U need to be taught a lesson you will never forget!

I will never regret any amount I loss in mmm coz I knw d risk,ain't bother about the loss at all...Real men maintain movement.... Let tpu people wey no gat 1kobo dey pity unaself...
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
anigbajumo:

I will never regret any amount I loss in mmm coz I knw d risk,ain't bother about the loss at all...Real men maintain movement.... Let tpu people wey no gat 1kobo dey pity unaself...
Say that to the birds!
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by proeast(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
progress69:

U have comprehension problems. That is what MMM have done to you guy's brain. It has really damaged it. It is only online u guys form James bond. In reality, u are crying inside. I have friends with serious money trapped. In who u quoted didnt say that pic was Philippines. We all know that was honey moon. Have u not seen rand oics attached to news headlines before. Use ur real brwin and discard your MMM brain.
Just look at this one, you claim you have friends with serious money in MMM yet you are fighting tooth and nail to see them loose it. Are you a sadist or an envious soul? Continue with your lies and propaganda na you sabi.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Kakamorufu(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nwogeh:
This happens when your mavro has neither been paid nor confirmed and you want to cash out what you dont actually have......Tufiakwa, Nigeria
wel ion understand. Was supposed to get help since weekend
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Kakamorufu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
penjohn:
The first picture means you have no mavro or the mavro has not been confirmed, and that u should provide help before you can Get help.
The second picture means u have confirmed mavro on ur PO, u can GH, thats why its showing your bank account or bitcoin wallet.
Stop spreading false news!!!
this is what i don't understand, my mavro has turned green and available for withdrawal since saturday, av asked to get help, until yesterday when it was hidden. Now, its telling me to provide help again before i can withdraw.

1 Like

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Maximus85(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
I knew this was going to happen.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by kaka22(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
chudidonas:

OK. Thanks... The status of my GH request says: deleted. Do you know what that means?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by 2shur: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
i just got help today.
wow i received 150k.
wow.

long live mmm.
see screenshots below

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thank you for your business Nigeria, we have to move on to other countries to spread the gospel. cool

4 Likes

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
kaeforum:
Thank you for your business Nigeria, we have to move on to other countries to spread the gospel. cool

Praises be to Mavrodi!
All hail Mavrodi!

grin
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:
Nigerians are inherently stubborn.
We said it over and over again that MMM is off.
The moment they closed shop in December.
When it comes to money what matters is trust.
The only way MMM would be back is: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/should-i-provide-help-on-mmm.html

Every one wants to use MMM as cheap means of traffic to their crap blogs.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
jamesjude:

Every one wants to use MMM as cheap means of traffic to their crap blogs.

Just shared my opinion chief. Sorry if it struck the wrong cord. Mean no harm to you personally.
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by OnowuOra(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
For some account they ask you to PH ........ They are just confused like Buhari and APC

Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by jamesjude: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
nmreports:

Just shared my opinion chief. Sorry if it struck the wrong cord. Mean no harm to you personally.

Pls pocket your opinion it dose not really matter. Do u really care? Who have u helped today? why do u want spoil what puts food on another's table and u are busy sending traffic to your blog?
Re: MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money by nmreports: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
jamesjude:

Pls pocket your opinion it dose not really matter. Do u really care? Who have u helped today? why do u want spoil what puts food on another's table and u are busy sending traffic to your blog?

I understand your opinion. But you should be civil enough to let others speak without you being insolent eventhough you disagree with them.

We are humans not animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Zenith Bank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate / Binance Responds To #BinanceStopScamming With A Letter To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.