Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse (20812 Views)

Ogun Lockdown: Masquerade Arrested, Cries After Ignoring Sit-At-Home Order / Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor In Church During Thanksgiving (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
The president should sit on the floor when he visits too
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Solo84(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Rubbish... I don't know when last they knelt for God.

if the man is a Prof. he should have address this immediately. sitting on the floor! what kindda tradition! shey na first class king ni?
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by FuckTheMod: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Shame on him

A mumu professor
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by addey44: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

Sitting on the floor is not dehumanizing where it is a way of a people. Even Japanese with their technological advancements still maintain their "floor culture".
If so then the monarch himself should also sit on the floor, and there should be no single chair in the place!
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by playfulvivo: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Rubbish...The traditional ruler is arrogant for allowing it even thou d shameless delegate insisted on doing it
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Pavore9: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
addey44:
If so then the monarch himself should also sit on the floor, and there should be no single chair in the place!

That is their culture not mine!
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by curtiskings: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2017
He's a professor shocked

When he was lecturing in the university where his students sitting on the floor .
.. Just asking
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by godquality: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Naija9090:
It's unfortunate to see yoruba above criticizing this when their own are far worse...because they lie down flat on the ground! Hypocrisy! I'll rather sit on the floor than to kowtow or lie down for any human being!
Burned big time.........You dey find Yoruba people trouble, if dem catch you na Amala & Gbegiri you go chop ooh...
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by StKizitoOfPadua: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

Sitting on the floor is not dehumanizing where it is a way of a people. Even Japanese with their technological advancements still maintain their "floor culture".
Don't mind them. They wanna make noise out of everything. No wonder I can see why the Tiv traditional institution lacked respect. Was it the monarch that asked these people to sit on the floor? If you choose to sit on the floor why addressing me as a mark of respect I won't force you up simple.
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Pavore9: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
StKizitoOfPadua:

Don't mind them. They wanna make noise out of everything. No wonder I can see why the Tiv traditional institution lacked respect. Was it the monarch that asked these people to sit on the floor? If you choose to sit on the floor why addressing me as a mark of respect I won't force you up simple.

People tend to ignore that others have their ways which is different from theirs

Abeg, which one be StKizotoOfPadua as l know only of St. Kizito of Uganda and St. Anthony of Padua! grin
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Damibiz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
The Tiv tradition did nt ask any one to sit on the floor why talking to Tor Tiv,maybe it was their own way of respecting him....nd those talking abt thrown,he hv nt yet being Coronated,dat is his own personal house.....TIV PEOPLE DONT SIT ON THE FLOOR,WE RE NT HAUSAS...investigate before u throw Critic
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Damibiz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
I knw of Anthony of padua...which one is stkizoto again ?
Pavore9:

People tend to ignore that others have their ways which is different from theirs

Abeg, which one be StKizotoOfPadua as l know only of St. Kizito of Uganda and St. Anthony of Padua! grin
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Pavore9: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Damibiz:
I knw of Anthony of padua...which one is stkizoto again ?

From the martyrs of Uganda. cheesy
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Damibiz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Alright:-D
Pavore9:

From the martyrs of Uganda. cheesy
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by johnsonedidiong(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
what the meaning this? is this young man God
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Emac34: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
So those chairs are for nothing but decorations?

Weydonsir
I think its their wish
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Mbediogu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
perhaps they are not so high ranking.
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by AlphaStyles(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

help me tell am o

1 Like

Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by AlphaStyles(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
I think its their wish
lol. I don't think so
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Emac34: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
lol. I don't think so
am talking from experience bout that will be a story for another day
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Emac34:
am talking from experience bout that will be a story for another day
If he told you to sit on the chair, will you not sit?
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Emac34: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
If he told you to sit on the chair, will you not sit?
i will bout the choose
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by unongu(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Solo84:
Rubbish... I don't know when last they knelt for God.

if the man is a Prof. he should have address this immediately. sitting on the floor! what kindda tradition! shey na first class king ni?
If you don't have a tradition from where you were born, just shut up and admire other people's culture... it is custom to sit on the floor before the Tor Tiv. And, Yes... the Tor Tiv is a FIRST CLASS Ruler, at par with the Sultan and the Obas of the West.
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Solo84(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
unongu:
If you don't have a tradition from where you were born, just shut up and admire other people's culture... it is custom to sit on the floor before the Tor Tiv. And, Yes... the Tor Tiv is a FIRST CLASS Ruler, at par with the Sultan and the Obas of the West.

Then you also need to visit the Tor Tiv and sit your bomb*m on the floor too... i strongly advice! undecided
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Xzbit91: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
playfulvivo:
Rubbish...The traditional ruler is arrogant for allowing it even thou d shameless delegate insisted on doing it

Every culture has a way of paying respect to their traditional rulers, the Yorubas even lie on the floor. Civilization has its place, culture also has it's place, if it offends you then don't visit a monarch chikena
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by Xzbit91: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
curtiskings:
He's a professor shocked

When he was lecturing in the university where his students sitting on the floor .
.. Just asking

Thank Goodness you said he was, which is past tense. He has a greater responsibility now, do you think the way people address sanusi lamido now will be same as when he was a cbn governor?
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by StKizitoOfPadua: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pavore9:

I always leave them to wallows in ignorance. Every saint come from they own place. My own na stKizitoofpadua... I ain't a copy of others.
Re: BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse by akigbemaru: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2017
King of venue!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palace Raises Alarm Over Plan To Install Hausa Traditional Ruler In Benin / Oba Gbadewolu Fagbohun Becomes The First Ever Oba Of Akesan, Lagos State / Attention All Igbo Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.