Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex (34764 Views)

If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2017
All the things the Nigerian men said they'll do will amaze you. lol..
grin grin

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/nigerians-list-hilarious-things-theyll.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by hefelove(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God am a man. But wish I can just become a lecturer chaiii girls don suffer cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nateben(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Why are they all talking about sex and sexually related things?

If I come back to this world as a man,I will Make sure I treat women right and advice those around me to do same.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
I'll probably give myself hāndjob and play with my balls every minutegrin
Walk around in boxers toocheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Twerk all day, pull girl's weaves
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
I'll probably give myself hāndjob and play with my balls every minutegrin
Walk around in boxers toocheesy
kiss smiley wink grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:

If I come back to this world as a man,I will Make sure I treat women right and advice those around me to do same.
What else is there to talk about?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by FuckYouToo: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:

And do you treat men right now that you are a woman?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by SalomonKane: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2017
makydee:
tongue kiss
I like the way your imagination work. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by makydee(f): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
I like the way your imagination work. wink grin
Thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Tomjazzy2: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2017
I'd be polite to any guy that says hello to me, and not become unnecessarily rude even before getting to hear what he has got to say or know his intentions angry

Reminds me of a girl I met some months ago and tried wooing her to my salon. Started ofcourse by complimenting her and asked for her digits, and that was my crime sad

She started acting all ''celebrity'' shiit. As a dude who ordinarily couldn't tolerate such crap even back then as a student, I had to bounce, deleted her digits and stopped calling. Realizing that I haven't called for a while, she visited the same salon I have invited her to severally and wow, she was so surprised to see it wasn't just a regular salon and stuff like that. She asked the staff for me because she felt our prices were off her expectations, I came to see her. Expecting I'd be all excited at seeing her, but boy I was more formal than I can remember while talking with her.

To make matter worse, bae who had visited me at work that same day, came calling for my attention cheesy I still remember vividly that look on her face when she saw bae cheesy cheesy grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by HarveySpecter1: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
Africans with their primitive thinking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Tokziby: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
See the evil side of people manifesting... olosho guys and vasline girls tongue... God knew our souls before creating us, thats why HE is A PERFECT GOD.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by MrGreenMavro: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Kill Myself so I can be reborn as a male again angry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Fedayeen02: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
I will reply every PM sent by guys on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Fedayeen02: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
I will get 1st class in school

1st class by puna

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nukualofa: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
ytj
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by ddippset(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
I'd get me an 8 inch cucumber to help myself at night time and play hard to get at day time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Fedayeen02: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:

Lies.

How many Men have you treated right

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by ofemigeorge(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
become a female senator By ALL means possible. grin seriously. Power, pussi and cash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by jericco1(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
I would probably be a female activist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by africandollar: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Actually I've got...

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by hoover420: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
caitlyn jenner wannabes shocked undecided
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by LecciGucci: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
LOL THIS GUYS ARE CRAZY IMAGINING THIS LOOKS DISGUSTIN TO ME... I THNK GOD IM A MAN OH.. COZ I FOR DEY REGRET...
NOTHING BEATS THRUSTING A GAL WIT UR ROCKY BONER tongue..

AND STARING AT HER and HEARING THOSE PAINFUL MOANING.. MAKES IT MORE ENJOYABLE tongue.
Gives u dat feeling of "YES IM D MAN" tongue
N makes u even get harder bonner tongue

VERY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by onosprince(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Hehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex by Rex123(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
LMAO!!!
Abeg I love my gender!
Coming back as a dude! Life too sweet as a guy abeg!!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Was Greatly Disapointed Afta 1st Intimacy Wit His New Wife / How To Get A Bride In Seven Selected Nigerian Churches / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.