Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. (16427 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / 4 Christian Terrorist Groups You Did Not Know About / Pastor Tony Rapu On Plastic Surgery: 'The Bible Is Silent About It' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 5:49am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Oga all those Christian terrorist mention above also do the same, Myabe you need to go read about their ideology..

Beside it's find in your book and those Christian terrorist mentioned execute those laws..

Please stop arguing like a kid now.
Provide bible reading proof
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by annunaki2(m): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:
By d way, all ignorant ones, dis issue of terrorism didnt start until d 80's. For a religion dat is over 1400 yrs old. Dat tells u a lot. But kkk av history way back to d 1800's, do i say that Christianity is a terrorist religion, no i dont because am nt a hypocrite

Stop talking rubbish, islamic terrorism started with mohammed himself, it's a core part of his sunnah. Islam was also spread throughout the ages via terrorism(jihad). So stop trying to display stupidity here.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by LifestyleTonite: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

because Jesus know they cannot overpower the soldiers.
The one that has the power to command legions of angels is the one you say cannot overpower the soldiers?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by MrMontella(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2017
annunaki2:

Stop talking rubbish, islamic terrorism started with mohammed himself, it's a core part of his sunnah. Islam was also spread throughout the ages via terrorism(jihad). So stop trying to display stupidity here.
likewise christianity so i fail to see your point
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
MrMontella:

How did CHRISTIANITY Start with terror?
Who started Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by MrMontella(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

How did CHRISTIANITY Start with terror?
Who started Christianity?
annunaki2:

?
Where's your point?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by jonbellion(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2017
ibtz:

Pls google d meaning of protestant befor u talk

(Christianity) A member of any of several Christian denominations which separated from the Roman Catholic Church based on theological or political differences during the Reformation (or sometimes later)

U r ignorant and u r decieving ur sef. cry
So dere cannot b denominations of protestants like white protestants, black protestants, german protestant. Damn u r seeing somtin bt yet still blind
I think the best word for him is stupid
I was just bewildered at his comments

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 9:02am On Jan 20, 2017
MrMontella:

?
Where's your point?

How did CHRISTIANITY start with terror?
Who started CHRISTIANITY?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by MrMontella(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

How did CHRISTIANITY start with terror? Who started CHRISTIANITY?
one madman
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
MrMontella:

one madman

Please answer the question sensibly....
Not in the likeness of a drunkard..

I beg you
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2017
Godstraight:
dude sm am an atheist but I ask again how many people have they killed,how suicide bombers do they have,did they distabilze their region and started immigrating elsewhere?

I guess you need to read about them and the atrocities that have committed..

Am not the one that tag them terrorist..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Godstraight:
this was why I insisted you learnt the meaning of secular,religious terrorism are atrocities committed in the name of religion and NONE of those activities fall under those group, by the way Christianity didn't enslave Africans,Europeans and Arabs did ,it was even a trade affair, you and your scholar need to read a damm book,there is a difference between an abstract ideology and a person we only blame the ideology when the person commits atrocities frequently in the name of the ideology,slavely is not a European ,the Arabs the Chinese and the ancient Greeks also had it.

The image was just someone question that was asked my a scholar when they ask him and tag his religion with terrorist and he ask them about those atrocity that happen Even before most of our fathers were born.. So he ask them who committed those atrocity..

I will be chanced tomorrow and we can debate more on it how about that?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
Godstraight:
most violent acts are commited by non Muslims because the population of Muslims there are low,Muslim countries like Pakistan,etc also have a similar if not higher crime rate

But how many times have you hear about the atrocities committed by those aforementioned? But if it were to be a crime linking to Muslims the media will go gaga about it and the world we know about it in less than 30min..

I can bet you 80% of world populations did not know about those mentioned Christian terrorist group Yes or NO?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Well you still used quran to suport killing and murder yourself.

Does it make any difference?
No

LOL point of correction i have never and will never raise my hand in killing never, Go through my previous comment my wife is a Christian, Most of my friends are Christians.. So because some useless and radical Muslim using some verses in Quran to back their atrocities does not make all Muslims like them..

we've seen a pastors that burried 2 human being in the foundation of his church in Enugu, So do we use atrocities and tag all Christians does the same?

Well Christians use human as the foundation of their churches how about that?
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Stop latching unto pple talk
Answer my question at u or seize noise.
Provide proof

You still never post it so how do we answer it..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Are Christians people of the book?

Are you people of the book? stop asking me irrelevant questions..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

You will still kill your muslim neighbor who renounced islam.
Your argument is dead

LOL and your bible permit the same, I can commit that act and back it up with bible remember Rev King say the samething..

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

With which bible verse?

Show me the quran verse terrorst kill with and i will show you bible verses that support the same..

Mind you don't tell me to read from beginning if you cannot do the same, You choose the Quranic verses that suit you to tarnish Islam and i will do the same using bible verses.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Ah dont ask questions like this,
It speaks little of your mental awareness...

How more daft can you be? You are asking me similar question and telling me not to ask same..

Maybe you think you are in your church where you deceive you gullible followers..

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please stop arguing like a kid now.
Provide bible reading proof

I guess you are the one acting like a kid that have been caught red handed..

Okay for example in China constitution if you are caught with corruption the punish is death, So if Chinese Govt kill someone caught in corrupt act will you be asking them where did they get that judgement from when it's in their constitution?

That is the same here, The below are they Christians or not? just simple question..

Lord’s Resistance Army

Ku Klux Klan

National Liberation Front of Tripura

Antibalaka

Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force

The Orange Volunteers

The Aryan Nations

The Christian Identity Movement

If they are Xtians and have committed an act of terrorism and still go to their various church to worship using bible, Their are bible verses that support what they do..

You can find them in Deuteronomy and the book of Luke.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by Godstraight(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

But how many times have you hear about the atrocities committed by those aforementioned? But if it were to be a crime linking to Muslims the media will go gaga about it and the world we know about it in less than 30min..

I can bet you 80% of world populations did not know about those mentioned Christian terrorist group Yes or NO?
first your list is a joke, kkk, Aryan are white supremacist group that have Christian element and symbolism, they don't bomb,they don't have suicide bombers ,
all the idiots do is try to spread racism,this is what you think should get the world attention over Isis?almost all terror attack in the world are Muslim people even shout Allah is god, this thrend has killed thousands of life but you Muslims are busying saying that the kkk is just as evil,okay give any report of the bombing carried put by one these group for at least the last 20 thousand years
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
The one that has the power to command legions of angels is the one you say cannot overpower the soldiers?

Oh... and he was killed like a chicken on the cross? hahahah spare me that bullshit..

command legions of Angeles ko, Command battalions of army ni..

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

How more daft can you be? You are asking me similar question and telling me not to ask same..

Maybe you think you are in your church where you deceive you gullible followers..
You are already deceived bro.
I pray your eyes open.
Your self acclaimed prophet Mohamed killed many and people like shekau are still following suit....
Nothing has changed....

I dont think u deserve being argued with.
A person who says he is muslim but doesn't know what people of the book mean...

I will be ready when u show me proof of a terrorist reading the bible.......

Till then...... wink
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Godstraight:
first your list is a joke, kkk, Aryan are white supremacist group that have Christian element and symbolism, they don't bomb,they don't have suicide bombers ,
all the idiots do is try to spread racism,this is what you think should get the world attention over Isis?almost all terror attack in the world are Muslim people even shout Allah is god, this thrend has killed thousands of life but you Muslims are busying saying that the kkk is just as evil,okay give any report of the bombing carried put by one these group for at least the last 20 thousand years

Oga please stop being a joke, That was why the Scholar said if killing is being committed by Christians it's called crime but if it's committed by Muslim it's call terrorist..

Do you want me to feed you with details of Christian terrorist attacks?

Maybe you will want to tell me someone who killed by sword and someone that kill by gun have different meaning other than Murder..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

You are already deceived bro.
I pray your eyes open.
Your self acclaimed prophet Mohamed killed many and people like shekau are still following suit....
Nothing has changed....

I dont think u deserve being argued with.
A person who says he is muslim but doesn't know what people of the book mean...

I will be ready when u show me proof of a terrorist reading the bible.......

Till then...... wink

You still never answer my questions, I ask if the below list are Christian or not and if they are Christian what book did they read?

Lord’s Resistance Army

Ku Klux Klan

Antibalaka

The Orange Volunteers

The Aryan Nations

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

You still never answer my questions, I ask if the below list are Christian or not and if they are Christian what book did they read?

Lord’s Resistance Army

Ku Klux Klan

Antibalaka

The Orange Volunteers

The Aryan Nations

They are not Christians
They are not people of the book....
Period...

Besides the person who founded Christianity never killed....unlike islam
The founder, Mohammed killed, and his people are still killing....
Nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

They are not Christians
They are not people of the book....
Period...

Besides the person who founded Christianity never killed....unlike islam
The founder, Mohammed killed, and his people are still killing....
Nothing has changed

Then Christians are also not people of the Book Yes or No?

To slap you just dey hungry me,

[b]Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Maybe i am the one that write those in the bible maybe...[/b]

i read the above inside MacMilan..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

Then Christians are also not people of the Book Yes or No?

To slap you just dey hungry me,

[b]Deuteronomy 17:1

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the Lord thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 17:2

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
Deuteronomy 17:3

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
Deuteronomy 17:4

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
Deuteronomy 17:5

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.” (Luke 19:27 KJV)

Maybe i am the one that write those in the bible maybe...[/b]

i read the above inside MacMilan..

Please keep the terrorist slap for yourself..
You deserve it grin

How come nobody uses these verses to kill?
The answer is simple: you misinterpreted them
Just so as to back up yourself...
Period....
And thats why i said u r desperate ....

Mohammed founded the religion on terror.
And it persists till today, its obvious

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Please keep the terrorist slap for yourself..
You deserve it grin

How come nobody uses these verses to kill?
The answer is simple: you misinterpreted them
Just so as to back up yourself...
Period....
And thats why i said u r desperate ....

Mohammed founded the religion on terror.
And it persists till today, its obvious

How more daft can you be?

How to test the stupidity of a man is challenging him with proofs and he still call them lies when the proofs was find in his own book..
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

How more daft can you be?

How to test the stupidity of a man is challenging him with proofs and he still call them lies when the proofs was find in his own book..

Mohammed killing many and his followers killing is the proof, nothing more...
Nothing speaks action more than that....

1 Like

Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by APCmyheart(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
felixomor:

Mohammed killing many and his followers killing is the proof, nothing more...
Nothing speaks action more than that....

The verses i quote in the bible are of Jesus

Except you are calling your god the son of man a lier that talk from both side of the mouth..

Mind you never believe them those that speak from both of their mouth.
Re: Here Are 8 Christian Terrorist Organizations That Medial was silent about. by felixomor: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
APCmyheart:

The verses i quote in the bible are of Jesus

Except you are calling your god the son of man a lier that talk from both side of the mouth..

Mind you never believe them those that speak from both of their mouth.

Wow see Igno grin,

Somebody quoting Jesus from Deuteronomy....
Hehehe......Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Top Richest Christian Artists In The World And Their Net Worth / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.