Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Team Up To Launch SOP Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Team Up To Launch SOP Records (875 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos / Funke Akindele & JJC Skillz In Military Outfits, Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Team Up To Launch SOP Records by tommyking1(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Popular actress and movie producer, Funke Akindele-Bello aka Jenifa and her singer and music producer-husband, AbdulRasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz are ready to have a bite of the juicy music business cake with the launch of their record label, Scene One Production Records owned by the duo.

The record label introduced their new artistes to Sunday Scoop recently. Comprising of twin sisters, Pearl and Ruby Agu, who make up the group Gemstones; Omotoye Olasunkanmi aka Sonorous; Olawale Ayodeji Martins aka Martins Feels and Mo’Eazy, the label says it is ready to take the world by storm.

Speaking with Sunday Scoop about his new artistes, JJC said, “I have always had a knack for developing talents, and the young folks we have signed to SOP Records will take the world by storm. I told the world that Don Jazzy and D’banj would become super stars, and they eventually did. When I tell you that these super-talented kids will shake the foundation of the music industry, you better believe me. We will be launching their careers with a TV show called Industreet and right now, there is no Nigerian artiste that has ever done a TV series to
propel their career. It’s a reality, drama, music show. These guys are not just good music artistes, they are also amazing actors.”

Source: http:// punch.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Team Up To Launch SOP Records by Bigajeff(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

[music]rick Ross Summer 17 Download Here / Tallest Man And Shortest Man In The World Are Playing Together (photos) / Gifty Makes Another Desperate Attempt At Staying Relevant, Watch Her Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.