Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Possibilities To Watch Netflix Offline Via Windows 8 Laptop? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Possibilities To Watch Netflix Offline Via Windows 8 Laptop? (1079 Views)

How Google Street View Will Extend Possibilities In Out Of Home Media Planning. / USB Connection Issues: Android To Windows PC (windows 8, 8.1) / 8 Laptop Brands Running The Latest Windows 10 S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possibilities To Watch Netflix Offline Via Windows 8 Laptop? by LaLeLuuu: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello,

currently I'm searching for a solution regarding to following subject - would be thankful about new informations!

My next vacation and big travel is coming soon. Well, I would like to take some movies with to make my long road trips a little bit more enjoyable.

I'm a Netflix member and could download my favorite series to take with me - to make it clear, I will not have any internet connection on my way.
The point is, that I would like to watch via laptop, which device is unfortunately not compatible with the offline-mode. Figured out that it is just available for iOS and android devices?

Smartphone screen is defintiley too small and also don't have that much space on my memory card to download complete movies. And tablet.. I'm not the owner of such device.

Maybe anybody could give me advice if there is a possibility to solve this problem?
Is there a solution for windows 8 laptops i didn't hear about yet?
Re: Possibilities To Watch Netflix Offline Via Windows 8 Laptop? by majoranjo: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yes it is for androis and iOS apps only.

http://thenextweb.com/lifestyle/2016/11/30/netflix-offline-mode/

If you really want the files on your windows laptop, you would need a software that is able to record your screen.
Open the movie, press record, stop it when the movie is over.
Re: Possibilities To Watch Netflix Offline Via Windows 8 Laptop? by tinker33: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Take a look at video streaming recorder.
I'm using audials Moviebox, which allowes you to record videos and play back after. It is compatible with any formats for PC, games console, smartphone and tablet and not just for android and iOS devices like the offline function of Netflix provides only. You can watch the recorded videos either with audials or even drag and drop for export it.

http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/netflix.html

(1) (Reply)

laptop motherboard / Get Brand New Acer Aspire E1-572 15.6-inch Notebook / How To Use Your Gmail Account As An External Hard Disk Drive For Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.