Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) (3994 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / "Happiness Calls My Name" - Tonto Dike Gorgeous In Full Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by noetic5: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
After removing her hubby's name,wife, yummy mummy from her bio .Tonto Dikeh has re-edited it, adding only yummy mummy. I guess she is really passing a message across.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/after-removing-her-hubbys-nametonto.html

lalasticlala

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by noetic5: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
Pisseed
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
H
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
noetic5:
Pisseed
greediness is very bad

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by folu4real(f): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
I thought her husband was the perfect for her cos the way she praise him and the gifts she display online that he bought for him. It is well wink

1 Like

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Men?? Una like to fall woman hand sha.
Women will trust and make their man look good in the public.. Only the man go carry his hands and dickkk, soil himself.

6 Likes

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Let her be manh she's going through a crisis.

Been betrayed by the one you trusted and loved can be emotionally overwhelming.
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nixiepie(f): 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Keep ur marriage off social media Una no go hear, now see the outcome result,

Showering unnecessary praises upanda

2 Likes

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nixiepie:
Keep ur marriage off social media Una no go hear, now see the outcome result,

Showering unnecessary praises upanda
Maybe he was actually doing all those things she was saying some husbands are extra loving when having an affair.

1 Like

Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nixiepie(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Maybe he was actually doing all those things she was saying some husbands are extra loving when having an affair.

yea...buh I think she over do it,haba Na only her get husband cheesy,the praises has gotten to his head now he is misbehaving

May God help them sha
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nixiepie:
yea...buh I think she over do it,haba Na only her get husband cheesy,the praises has gotten to his head now he is misbehaving

May God help them sha
You know how we women are. She wanted to prove that she had the best of the best.

Man for me I feel so sorry for her....wishing her all the best and I hope she find strength in this tough time.
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by princeakins(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ok
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Nixiepie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
You know how we women are. She wanted to prove that she had the best of the best.

Man for me I feel so sorry for her....wishing her all the best and I hope she find strength in this tough time.
Amin
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by foyeks2001(f): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
FP material....its all abt tontolet dis week on nl
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Let her be manh she's going through a crisis.

Been betrayed by the one you trusted and loved can be emotionally overwhelming.

It seems someone is talking from experience? lipsrsealed
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by Kobicove(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
She still can't come to terms with the fact that there is another lady whose P***y 'tastes' better to her husband undecided
Re: After Removing Her Hubby's Name,Tonto Dikeh Re-Edits Her Instagram Bio (Pic) by HarveySpecter1: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kobicove:
She still can't come to terms with the fact that there is another lady whose P***y 'tastes' better to her husband undecided

You are right. These women want us to stick to their worn out pou$$1es. The pou$$1es they traded for material things in their youth. It's not possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Celebrity Changed Sex From Man To Woman, Now Regrets It. / . / Kanayo O Kanyo Initiated Me Into Billionaires Club - Cee C Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.