Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Topnaija.ng’s Interview With Isima Odeh Of Africa Facts Zone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Topnaija.ng’s Interview With Isima Odeh Of Africa Facts Zone (1383 Views)

Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk / Comedian Basketmouth Buries His Mum Read More At Www.topnaija.ng/comedian-baske (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Topnaija.ng’s Interview With Isima Odeh Of Africa Facts Zone by pislok: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
In the rising of stars, times and seasons are very vital. Isima Odeh is one of those rare few who discovered his strength very early and has mustered the courage to focus irrespective of distractions. At 19, the social media influencer has created powerful digital assets that are making a difference globally. In this interview with TopNaija.ng’s Isaac Oladipupo, Isima shares exclusively on how it all started and how he got here, and his future plans. Be inspired!

Hello Isima, can we meet you?
I was born on March 7th, 1997 in Warri, Delta State, but I’m from Benin City, Edo State. I’m the last of three children, I love my privacy, information and business and I’m not materialistic. I attended Charity Group of Schools in Salem City, Warri.

Tell us, when did you stumble on Social Media and how did your foray into the terrain begin?
I first gained access to Facebook in 2009, and immediately I joined, I knew I wanted to make an impact on Social Media that would be felt worldwide one way or the other. I was a huge Ben 10 and wrestling fan as a child so that’s what I wrote about then. I created a wrestling group and page. That was when I started to fantasize about sharing information online to a large audience and I achieved that.

What inspired creating AfricaFactsZone and what were you doing before then?
Before Africa Facts Zone was created, I had... Read More at www.topnaija.ng/topnaija-ngs-interview-with-isimaodeh-of-africafactszone/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Young Lady Strips To Pants & Bra To Show Off Her Pregnancy Journey (pho / Checkout These Facts About Wizkid And Davido (differences, Similarities And More / Nollywood Actors And Actresses Dazzles At AMAA 2017 Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.